Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishing a wonderful Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

It's a ballerina with the leash on a turkey.
    I wood agree you're on point about the turkey on a leash.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm not sure I get what's going on in this pic.

Vera Ellen is taking her turkey for a walk.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm getting jipped. I've never gotten jewelry on Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    American ballet .
    I took ballet. I was a Sugar Plum Fairy in The Nutcracker. I guess I didn't stick with it long enough to learn that move.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I took ballet. I was a Sugar Plum Fairy in The Nutcracker. I guess I didn't stick with it long enough to learn that move.

I didn't know that you knew Petar?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I didn't know that you knew Petar?
    That's my stinky brother. They needed "adults" for the production and my mom voluntold him for a part. He didn't dance or speak. He just stood there with a chip on his shoulder all night.

you were adopted?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That's my stinky brother. They needed "adults" for the production and my mom voluntold him for a part. He didn't dance or speak. He just stood there with a chip on his shoulder all night.

I didn't know Petar was your stinky brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    you were adopted?
    When I was out with my dad and his friends would comment on how a man so ugly could have such a cute little girl, my dad would tell them I got caught in his trap. For a long time, I thought he caught me in the woods, lol.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    When I was out with my dad and his friends would comment on how a man so ugly could have such a cute little girl, my dad would tell them I got caught in his trap. For a long time, I thought he caught me in the woods, lol.
    I used to tell my brother he was adopted to piss him off cuz he ate my Pokemon cards when we were younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    I used to tell my brother he was adopted to piss him off cuz he ate my Pokemon cards when we were younger.
    He did you a favor.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    He did you a favor.
    How!

How!
    I hope you know parents only buy their boys those things to keep them from having sex. They're chick repellents.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I hope you know parents only buy their boys those things to keep them from having sex. They're chick repellents.
    I was 7 years old!

This is a picture thread....

I was 7 years old!
    Oh, well what the hell are still whining about Pokemon cards for? Eating Pokeman cards is nothing, I'm not even gonna tell you the crazy $#@! my brothers did to my Barbie dolls.

Never trust a woman
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Oh, well what the hell are still whining about Pokemon cards for? Eating Pokeman cards is nothing, I'm not even gonna tell you the crazy $#@! my brothers did to my Barbie dolls.
    Undress them and set them on fire I assume?

They made Troll babies by pressing Barbies nipples to G.I. Joes nipples.

Happy Thanksgiving, you all. Mine is going to be very special this year because I'll be with my other half for the first time.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving, you all. Mine is going to be very special this year because I'll be with my other half for the first time.
    Enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They made Troll babies by pressing Barbies nipples to G.I. Joes nipples.
    Nothing that crazy. They would just steal all their heads and hide them from me.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Enjoy !
    Thanks, you too!
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast