Thread: The Myth of the Holy Cow by D. N. Jha

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

The Myth of the Holy Cow by D. N. Jha

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya I always knew this intuitively... Of course they ate the beef, why wouldn't they?? Are they just going to let them die of old age while people starve? That is retarded.

The fact is, the reason Hindus consider the cow holy is because the spiritual, alien, psychadelic psylocibin mushroom grows from it's feces and when you eat it you have a deeply religious experience.

Then was happened was some group of people wanted them to stop doing mushrooms, so to explain why people worshipped the cow so much, they convinced them to stop eating beef, instead of telling them the truth..
    Last edited by dannno; 11-17-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya I always knew this intuitively... Of course they ate the beef, why wouldn't they?? Are they just going to let them die of old age while people starve? That is retarded.

The fact is, the reason Hindus consider the cow holy is because the spiritual, alien, psychadelic mushroom grows from it's feces and when you eat it you have a deeply religious experience.
    They don't consider it holy. It is a cultural thing related to the fact that cows plow the fields and provide milk.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

They even sacrifice water buffaloes. Water buffaloes have more than 99% dna in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    They don't consider it holy. It is a cultural thing related to the fact that cows plow the fields and provide milk.
    You've obviously never done mushrooms.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You've obviously never done mushrooms.
    No but I have been a Hindu my whole life so I can understand their mindset.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.