Thread: Texas Sheriff Threatens Legal Action against Citizen Criticizing Dear Leader

Texas Sheriff Threatens Legal Action against Citizen Criticizing Dear Leader

Commies on the left, commies on the right.

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I definitely share the Citizen's sentiment and I don't care who it is.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Lock her up and throw away the key.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Lock her up and throw away the key.
    https://www.infowars.com/cops-stop-a...mper-stickers/

COPS STOP AND SEARCH VEGAS COUPLE FOR HAVING RON PAUL, INFOWARS BUMPER STICKERS

In the new America an endorsement of Congressman Ron Paul now gives the police probable cause to pull you over, ask you for identification and search your vehicle.
    Much to their surprise Rick and Ingrid, friends from Las Vegas, discovered this recently when police pulled them over and cited a Ron Paul and an Infowars bumper sticker on the back of their car as having aroused suspicion.
    (Can't believe I am actually using Inforwars as as source).

We should lock up anybody who criticizes a President- be it Obama or Trump. Or should there be freedom of speech?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-18-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Zippy quoting Infowars!!!!!!

What are we to think when the bot establishment opposition invokes the "fake" media to "defend" our personal freedoms?

whatever, Zippy.

neg-rep

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

(Can't believe I am actually using Inforwars as as source).

Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Wow, we have the B Team weekend crew Zippy at work again.

Zippy impugns his own source only after his hypocrisy is exposed.

Note timestamp on Zippy's edit.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    We should lock up anybody who criticizes a President- be it Obama or Trump. Or should there be freedom of speech?
    There should be.

But there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Texas lesbians?

Been seeing these window stickers around and if my truck wasn't also my work truck I'd probably get one.

Molon Labe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Texas lesbians?
    Texsbians

Texas lesbians?
    I thought it was a selfie. Wasn't sure why it was here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Texas lesbians?
    No, welfare queen with 12 kids convicted of identity fraud. Just up Rebel's alley.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

She added a message to the Sheriff as well. A new ‘$#@! Troy Nehls and $#@! you for voting for him’ bumper sticker.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

_k Trump' driver considering civil rights lawsuit against sheriff

FORT BEND COUNTY, Texas -- The owner of the truck with the controversial "F__k Trump" sticker said she's considering a civil rights lawsuit against Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls.

FORT BEND COUNTY, Texas -- The owner of the truck with the controversial "F__k Trump" sticker said she's considering a civil rights lawsuit against Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls.

Karen Fonseca and her family are making it clear they aren't backing down.

Fonseca held a press conference outside the Fort Bend County Justice Center Monday morning "regarding the injustice against" her by Nehls.

The mom of 12 said she is standing up for what's right.

"If I can do this, it will encourage others to stand up for their rights as well," Fonseca said. "No matter what race, religion, or belief you may have, we are all equal. Not any one of us is any better than anyone else. Everyone's voice should be heard."

Fonseca's daughters also spoke at Monday's press conference.

“That's my hero right there. She's everything,” Fonseca’s daughter said after her family received backlash last week.

State Ron Reynolds attended the news conference and demanded an apology from Nehls for “making her family’s life a nightmare."

Nehls lashed back in an interview with KTRH Radio.

"She certainly is receiving her 15 minutes of fame. I almost believe its 15 minutes of shame," Nehls said. "If we look at America’s moral compass ..., what direction is our arrow pointing today?"

Fonseca made national headlines last week after Nehls threatened to arrest her for the anti-Trump sticker on her pickup. His Facebook post went viral and thousands of commenters defended the sticker as free speech.
    http://www.11alive.com/article/news/...source=twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.