Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Franken Accused of Groping, Forcibly Kissing Broadcaster Leeann Tweeden

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm laughing, burn it all down.
    Just one second, the President is sharing his wisdom on the matter:

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Things have become a $#@! show, haven't they?
    Calm Before The Storm.

For a very interesting read these days, I'd recommend 4chan.org/pol/ and the Calm Before The Storm threads. Many are convinced that Trump insiders (perhaps Trump himself) are communicating with 4Chan/pol/ - Q is the name there. And they're convinced they're going after Rothschild (Lynn Rothschild was in the Podesta emails, emailing to Hillary) and Soros. A lot of heaviness and weirdness there.

Relevant in some way to sht show.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149776645

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    they're convinced they're going after Rothschild
    that's funny

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Treasury paid nearly $1 million for harassment, other claim settlements in Congress in 2017 alone
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2641021
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Everyone just needs to cut it out. This is exactly what happened with race, and you can see what a slippery slope that was. This was like a two week slippery slope and now every man is the devil, and every glance a microaggression.

We saw that Drew Barrymore, um, performance when it first aired. She just went off.

Hopefully we can take a deep breath, build walls around Hollywood and Washington and restore some sanity everywhere else.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    that's funny
    It sounds good to me. And whether its true or not, they've identified the bad guys, and there is so much shilling there. It's as if Zippyjuan was half the people there, and somehow they were able to completely ignore Zippyjuan and go about their business.

Somehow, here, Zippyjuan seems to be able to derail things.

I suspect that back in the day, here, there were a lot of 4chans. Back in the first months of this site, when Ron Paul did not have any expectations that he was going to be doing anything but being voice in the wilderness, there were so many here who were extremely enthused, coming up with so many ideas, so many that worked. Tea Party. The 10th Aniversary of that is coming up. I suspect there were 4chans coming up with some of those ideas.

"Why did Al Franken admit Jews did 9/11 in his New York Times best selling book?

Is this relevant to Q's questions about 9/11???"

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1510936413197.jpg

Sad and stunning fall considering that he sort of had "It".

Could Al Franken Be The First Jewish President?
    David Wallis
    July 5, 2017

Ronald Reagan had it. But both his predecessor and his successor, Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush, respectively, didn’t. Bill Clinton had it in spades, so did George W. Bush and Barack Obama. And the current president decidedly lacks it. “It” is the political talent to deploy humor to make a point, connect with a voter on a rope line, charm the press at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, disarm a doubter or savage an opponent.
    Though Franken maintained that he’s not running for president, he’s arguably good enough, smart enough and, doggone it, people — at least 58% of Minnesotans, according to a recent poll — like him.

That’s no joke.

http://forward.com/opinion/politics/...ish-president/

Related

Al Franken Should Resign Immediately
    Slate Magazine-Nov 16, 2017
    On Thursday morning, Los Angeles radio host Leeann Tweeden wrote a disturbing article alleging that Sen. Al Franken sexually harassed her ...

Al Franken, Resign
    VICE-20 hours ago

Franken Should Go
    Opinion-New York Times-17 hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    It sounds good to me. And whether its true or not, they've identified the bad guys, and there is so much shilling there. It's as if Zippyjuan was half the people there, and somehow they were able to completely ignore Zippyjuan and go about their business.

Somehow, here, Zippyjuan seems to be able to derail things.

I suspect that back in the day, here, there were a lot of 4chans. Back in the first months of this site, when Ron Paul did not have any expectations that he was going to be doing anything but being voice in the wilderness, there were so many here who were extremely enthused, coming up with so many ideas, so many that worked. Tea Party. The 10th Aniversary of that is coming up. I suspect there were 4chans coming up with some of those ideas.

"Why did Al Franken admit Jews did 9/11 in his New York Times best selling book?

Is this relevant to Q's questions about 9/11???"

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1510936413197.jpg

How Trump became the (((Russian))) Mafia’s bitch

Well he should have gotten consent,, doesn't seem it would be hard to do.

but who takes Al Franken seriously?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    but who takes Al Franken seriously?
    Apparently "60%" of Minnesotans.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Just one second, the President is sharing his wisdom on the matter:

Oh yeah, the same president wisdom that said:

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab them by the pussy, you can do anything."

THAT wisdom.
    There is no spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Oh yeah, the same president wisdom that said:

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab them by the pussy, you can do anything."

THAT wisdom.
    Ya, when they are awake, women who like to hang around rich men often let them do whatever they want. Wow, that is so shocking.. I wonder why that is. Maybe somebody can think of a reason. Hmm..

And you are comparing consensual activity with assaulting somebody while they sleep? What the hell is wrong with you??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, when they are awake, women who like to hang around rich men often let them do whatever they want. Wow, that is so shocking.. I wonder why that is. Maybe somebody can think of a reason. Hmm..

And you are comparing consensual activity with assaulting somebody while they sleep? What the hell is wrong with you??
    There is NOTHING about consensual activity in Trumps remarks. He also had women accusing him but because it's Trump, that's OK- amirite?
    There is no spoon.

There is NOTHING about consensual activity in Trumps remarks. He also had women accusing him but because it's Trump, that's OK- amirite?
    You are soooo full of $#@!..

I grabbed a girl by the titties just last weekend, she let me do it.. It was consensual. When a woman lets you have sex with her, it's consensual. EVERYTHING about Trump's remarks were consensual. EVERYTHING. "They let me do it". Consensual. You just have Trump derangement syndrome and let the MSM mold your opinions with their $#@!ing stupidity. You need to stop letting them do that.

Patty Hearst didn't rob a bank for nothing.. FFS..
    Last edited by dannno; 11-17-2017 at 02:50 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Technically, he said "I don’t even wait."

Probably true with most women he's around.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Technically, he said "I don’t even wait."

Probably true with most women he's around.
    Ya he didn't have to wait because they already knew who he was...didn't even have to introduce himself.

Ender is so naive.

Anybody that thinks its wrong to honk a woman's boobs while she's sleeping can get the hell out.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Ya he didn't have to wait because they already knew who he was...didn't even have to introduce himself.

Ender is so naive.
    You barely know me/ and this seems creepy/ leme shake dem titties/ and pet dat kitty

You are soooo full of $#@!..

I grabbed a girl by the titties just last weekend, she let me do it.. It was consensual. When a woman lets you have sex with her, it's consensual. EVERYTHING about Trump's remarks were consensual. EVERYTHING. "They let me do it". Consensual. You just have Trump derangement syndrome and let the MSM mold your opinions with their $#@!ing stupidity. You need to stop letting them do that.
    No, I think for myself.

Try it sometime- you might wake up.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, I think for myself.

Try it sometime- you might wake up.
    Wow, that is such a great argument!!

You think for yourself, so you regurgitate all the BULL$#@! from CNN???

I grabbed a chick by the vajayajay a few months ago at a club, she let me do it, then she let me make out with her some more and grinded on my d...I looked her up on facebook and it turned out she was virulently anti-Trump.. wow, a woman who is anti-Trump let a man grab her by the vahjayjay and then made out with him?? How do you explain this?? You can't, you have already proven time and time again you can't explain anything related to Trump with logical sentences.

And again.. do you think Patty Hearst robbed a bank for nothing??

Wow, that is such a great argument!!

You think for yourself, so you regurgitate all the BULL$#@! from CNN???

I grabbed a chick by the vajayajay a few months ago at a club, she let me do it, then she let me make out with her some more and grinded on my d...I looked her up on facebook and it turned out she was virulently anti-Trump.. wow, a woman who is anti-Trump let a man grab her by the vahjayjay and then made out with him?? How do you explain this?? You can't, you have already proven time and time again you can't explain anything related to Trump with logical sentences.

And again.. do you think Patty Hearst robbed a bank for nothing??
    So, again, in your POV, it's OK for YOU to regurgitate Trump-Talk but if I actually quote him, then I'm regurgitating CNN.

Riiiiiight.
    There is no spoon.

So, again, in your POV, it's OK for YOU to regurgitate Trump-Talk but if I actually quote him, then I'm regurgitating CNN.

Riiiiiight.
    No, what I said is when Trump says there was consent, "they let him do it", and you say that it wasn't consent and he assaulted them, that you are a $#@!ing liar. It's pretty $#@!ing simple. Let - what is the definition of the word let?? "not prevent or forbid; allow." THAT IS CONSENT ... to allow is to consent. That is the defintion. You are literally turning the english language upside down on its head..
    Last edited by dannno; 11-17-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Riiiiiight.
    I've also provide countless examples where girls "let me" do things to them with their consent. I used the same $#@!ing language Trump used, and clearly I had consent. Going around saying that Trump didn't have consent by his own words, when his own words were that they let him, is $#@!ing retarded and it doesn't allow for coherent discussion on any related topics.

Retarding the english language so that leftists can continue to have their stupid grabbed them by the pussy talking point.. so lame...

No, what I said is when Trump says there was consent, "they let him do it", and you say that it wasn't consent and he assaulted them, that you are a $#@!ing liar. It's pretty $#@!ing simple. Let - what is the definition of the word let?? "not prevent or forbid; allow." THAT IS CONSENT ... to allow is to consent. That is the defintion. You are literally turning the english language upside down on its head..
    No asssssshhhhh hooooo,

The GIRLS said there was no consent, not me.
    There is no spoon.

The GIRLS said there was no consent, not me.
    No, stop changing the subject, your bull$#@! has gone too far..

The argument is not about women who alleged Trump assaulted them, of which there is NO evidence..you would think there would be one piece of actual evidence somewhere if it was so pervasive, but there isn't, which means we don't know what the truth is.

The issue is that YOU and the MSM claim that the allegations against Trump MUST be true, because he said so himself, he said he assaulted women... That is bull$#@!. Trump never said he assaulted women. Stop changing the subject, stop filling up the forum with bull$#@!.

No, stop changing the subject, your bull$#@! has gone too far..

The argument is not about women who alleged Trump assaulted them, of which there is NO evidence..you would think there would be one piece of actual evidence somewhere if it was so pervasive, but there isn't, which means we don't know what the truth is.

The issue is that YOU and the MSM claim that the allegations against Trump MUST be true, because he said so himself, he said he assaulted women... That is bull$#@!. Trump never said he assaulted women. Stop changing the subject, stop filling up the forum with bull$#@!.
    Never said any of that.

Just interesting to see you justify the accusations against people you don't like, while also saying that there is no evidence against those you do.

HYP.O.CRITE.
    There is no spoon.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never said any of that.

Just interesting to see you justify the accusations against people you don't like, while also saying that there is no evidence against those you do.

HYP.O.CRITE.
    Example??

You make a lot of broad statements without anything factual to back it up..

Never said any of that.

HYP.O.CRITE.
    It's great how you come in here defending people on the left where there is photographic evidence of them sexually assaulting somebody and then attack people on the right who have NO hard evidence of assault and in some cases it has been proven there is actual fraudulent evidence against them.

It kinda makes you look like a tool of the left, not sure if you were aware of that.

How the hell do expect to be anti-Trump and come in here with any credibility when all you do is tool for the left?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast