Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come visit the Mall Of America

Come visit the Mall Of America

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Checkpoints Entering Mall of Durkalah

I was at Mall of America. They have an amusement park with a Zipline ride.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    I was at Mall of America. They have an amusement park with a Zipline ride.

Did you get a chance to visit the Muslim prayer room?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    No, but I saw Donny Osmond singing in the lobby.

Wrong account? lol

Seriously , who would visit a hell hole like that ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Seriously , who would visit a hell hole like that ?
    The reservations in Minnesota have a lot of land. We should move them there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Be afwaid of shoplifters!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.998b12bf068d

The incident took place about 6:45 p.m. Sunday in the men’s department of the Macy’s at the megamall in Bloomington, Minn.

The suspect tried to take something from a customer who had briefly left his belongings inside a first-floor fitting room, Bloomington Police Chief Jeff Potts said at a news conference.

You know how you go into the fitting room and you change your clothes, you go out maybe to show your family?” Potts told reporters. “It sounds like what happened is, when [the customer] went out to show his family the items that he was trying on, the suspect was back in the fitting room and attempted to take some property.”

Potts added that the suspect was attempting to steal items that belonged to the customer, not things that were property of the department store.

After the customer returned to the fitting room and discovered the attempted theft, the robber pulled out a knife and stabbed the customer, police said.

One of the customer’s family members heard the altercation and intervened, also getting stabbed in the process.

Both victims were taken to a hospital with stab wounds that were not life-threatening, police said.
    “There’s nothing to indicate that it was anything more than a crime of opportunity with some property that would have been unattended at the time,” Hartley said. “One of the reasons we had a press conference was we knew there may be people who wanted to draw that parallel, especially once we released the suspect’s name. We’re not even looking down that road.”

Bloomington MN, site of the mall, has less than half the violent crime rate than the entire US (rating of 12.4 out of 100 vs 31.1) and about one quarter that of Des Moines Iowa (45.2). Must be all those criminal Somalis making it so low. http://www.bestplaces.net/compare-ci...oines_ia/crime

Forbes listed them as the Safest City in America in 2009. https://www.forbes.com/2009/10/26/sa...l#330dc0d224fa
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-15-2017 at 08:18 PM.

The reservations in Minnesota have a lot of land. We should move them there.
    The 11 tribes in Minnesota have all the non native commies packed into an area where they can be tightly controlled ( reservation called twin cities ) . This is the model that will be followed in the future . Makes it easier to pass out the food stamps and blankies too .

http://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-m...igious-holiday

A pilgrimage to Mall of America on Eid al Adha

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (KMSP) - Eid Al Adha is the biggest religious holiday in the Muslim world. Thousands of Muslims from across Minnesota turned out at the Mall Of America Monday to bring an age old tradition into a new world.

"The reason we come to the mall is they have everything. The kids can play. You can see family you haven't seen in a long time," Deka Ali, who traveled from East Grand Forks, N.D., said.

To honor the end of the Islamic pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia, many Minnesota Muslims make a pilgrimage of their own to the Mall Of America to shop, visit with family and friends and of course, go on rides, for the holiest of holidays, Eid Al Adha.

It is the second of two Eid holidays; the other marks the end of Ramadan, which are attended by anywhere from 25,000 to 40,000 Muslims at the MOA.

"The Mall Of America is part of our Somali culture here in Minnesota,” volunteer and Somali community organizer Abdi Bihi said. “We love malls. We have seven Somali malls. This is where we work, where we shop and where we enjoy. We feel very safe and a part of it.”

The day began with morning prayers at the Minneapolis Convention Center and at a park in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood to commemorate the prophet Ibrihim's willingness to sacrifice his only son, who God eventually replaced with a lamb.

But instead of slaughtering an animal to share with loved ones and the poor like back in Somalia, many Muslims in Minnesota opt for the food court at the MOA, to not only nourish the bodies, but to feed the souls of the next generation.

"The majority, over 70 percent, are young people. They were born here. Their food is American food. That's how they slaughter – pizzas," Bihi said.

But for many, a day of sacrifice and giving is the best way to take this age old tradition for a ride.

"I'm glad I’m surrounded by family and friends and my kids are happy. It’s all about that. Seeing the glow in them for the holiday," Ali said.

One of the biggest problems is parents losing track of their kids, so there are plenty of volunteers to help out.
    Volunteers also help translate for mall security and stores who want to offer their services to Muslim visitors.
    Sounds like other American families.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-15-2017 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Not me , I avoid Malls & Walmarts .

I wonder if they play music in there ? Like " Living in America " ?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

James Brown is the man .

The Minnesota state motto is in French . How unamerican is that ? Translates to north star . Alaska has the Big Dipper making Minnesota less important .... The Norway Pine is the state tree of Minnesota , also UnAmerican . If I was dictator of Minnesota I would have designated one of the following native trees as state tree ; American Basswood , American Elm , American Hornbeam ( Blue Beach ) , or American Mountain Ash . They will never be great again until they turn it over to me .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-15-2017 at 10:14 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

One of the biggest problems is parents losing track of their kids, so there are plenty of volunteers to help out. Volunteers also help translate for mall security and stores who want to offer their services to Muslim visitors.
    Not so much. In the mall around here, you go there to shop, you don't have to talk to mall security unless you $#@! up somehow, and parents don't lose their kids.

We should name our mall Mall of Somalia though, since it is Somali free...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Be afwaid of shoplifters!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.998b12bf068d

Bloomington MN, site of the mall, has less than half the violent crime rate than the entire US (rating of 12.4 out of 100 vs 31.1) and about one quarter that of Des Moines Iowa (45.2). Must be all those criminal Somalis making it so low. http://www.bestplaces.net/compare-ci...oines_ia/crime

Forbes listed them as the Safest City in America in 2009. https://www.forbes.com/2009/10/26/sa...l#330dc0d224fa
    Well you can never be to careful , I carry a bigger knife and if some douche stabs me I am stabbing them back .

I was there for the winter Olympic sport if curling which I have been doing the last 9 years.

Doesn't sound like a mall in the Middle East.

Mall of America is so american , they got Benihana , Bank of America , Banana Republic , Carlos , Chicos , Chipotle , Alpaca , Haagen Dazs ( yes it really is 'merican ) , Lacoste , Panda Express , Pagoda , Swarovski , Tommy Bahama etc . I could go for a pair of alpaca socks though if any of you are going ......
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-16-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Anybody want to take a guess what is the Minnesota State bird ?

Minneapolis is a Sanctuary City .

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Wrong account? lol
    Ya don't often see a sockpuppet fail on RPF but there it is.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Except they're Somalian - not American
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-16-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

I think they should try some Steve Miller too , he is a Texan if I recall and his parents music teachers. I would start with Living in the USA , Going to Mexico , Rockin' Me , then if they really wanna be 'merican Mercury Blues & the Stake

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Except they're Somalian - not American
    They need some R.O.C.K. in the USA by Mellencamp .

Anybody want to take a guess what is the Minnesota State bird ?
    ISWYDT

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Personally , I would sleep a little better at night if Danke would step forward and accept at least some responsibility for the minnesota situation .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast