Thread: Kochs Spend Big On Foreign Policy Realism...Should Neocons Be Worried?

Default Kochs Spend Big On Foreign Policy Realism...Should Neocons Be Worried?

Kochs Spend Big On Foreign Policy Realism...Should Neocons Be Worried?

Are the foreign policy "Realists" the answer to our rampant foreign interventionism? The Koch Institute thinks so and according to a recent Washington Post report is spending several million dollars to promote "restraint" and "selective engagement." But isn't "Realism" just another form of interventionism? Who gets to pick and choose when to intervene and on whose behalf? Realism and its problems on today's Liberty Report...
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I got half way in with the title and the way they were going on about how a step in the right direction is a good thing and I am starting to think what the hell this is the first time I have seen Ron Paul off the mark, but he got me with the 180 I laughed at myself for doubting him- About half way through they hit you with it, thats the scam, there is no realistic intervention. That was a good episode, very spot on analysis of foreign policy realism and the way they get you with it.