Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Toothpaste Describes Ingredients On Label

  1. #1

    Default Toothpaste Describes Ingredients On Label



    Posting despite the likely triggering of the chemophobic herd.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Kingfisher is the UK's leading natural toothpaste. It contains no artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives. Instead, we use natural ingredients
    ..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Kingfisher is the UK's leading natural toothpaste. It contains no artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives. Instead, we use natural ingredients..[/FONT][/COLOR]
    LOL - the Brit's teeth are legendary.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  5. #4

    Default

    All good stuff! Transparency is great, isn't it? +rep for posting
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  6. #5

    Default

    So, you use non-fluoride toothpaste then? Outstanding!

  7. #6

    Default

    Why not use Crest?

    It's got what teeth crave.
    "Even an establishment Republican like Jerry Moran is far more libertarian you are." Traditional Conservative

    "You're a far more horrible person than she (Bristol Palin) will ever be." angelatc

  8. #7

    Default

    I have found that most "name Brand" tooth pastes like crest and arm and hammer have aspartame in them so I have to use brands that don't have that one ingredient in it. What really pissed me off about it is that many things called "food" have aspartame in it and they don't even have to list it as an ingredient.

    Being that it makes me have terrible chest pains I have to know if I might be eating something with aspartame in it. I try to stay away from packaged foods as much as possible. I used to buy yogurt a lot when I work but so much of it has aspartame in it that the only kind I buy is plain whole milk yogurt if I buy it in store and I can just make that myself so mostly I don't buy it. Also, I don't buy anything that is called "fat free" or "sugar free" because I understand it to mean it has aspartame in it.

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I have found that most "name Brand" tooth pastes like crest and arm and hammer have aspartame in them so I have to use brands that don't have that one ingredient in it. What really pissed me off about it is that many things called "food" have aspartame in it and they don't even have to list it as an ingredient.

    Being that it makes me have terrible chest pains I have to know if I might be eating something with aspartame in it. I try to stay away from packaged foods as much as possible. I used to buy yogurt a lot when I work but so much of it has aspartame in it that the only kind I buy is plain whole milk yogurt if I buy it in store and I can just make that myself so mostly I don't buy it. Also, I don't buy anything that is called "fat free" or "sugar free" because I understand it to mean it has aspartame in it.
    Fat free does not necessarily mean they add some artificial sweetener to it. "Sugar free" doesn't actually exist either- maybe "lower calorie" yogurts. Yogurt is made from milk which includes lactose which is a sugar (anything ending "ose" is a sugar). Anything containing fruit will add sugar from the fruits- naturally occurring sugars. "Low calorie" or "low sugar" yogurts may also use different artificial sweeteners besides aspartame- you will need to check the label. I think even Yoplait Light replaced aspartame with something different now.

    You can just avoid any which say "light" or "reduced calorie".
    "Greek style" yogurts may have more protein in them but less calcium.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-15-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

    The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  10. #9

    Default

    Huh... Where the fk is the diethylene glycol? Clearly Mr Cool has the sweeter product.

    Don't drone me, bro!

    Ron Paul
    R[∃vo˩]ution 2017


  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Fat free does not necessarily mean they add some artificial sweetener to it. "Sugar free" doesn't actually exist either- maybe "lower calorie" yogurts. Yogurt is made from milk which includes lactose which is a sugar (anything ending "ose" is a sugar). Anything containing fruit will add sugar from the fruits- naturally occurring sugars. "Low calorie" or "low sugar" yogurts may also use different artificial sweeteners besides aspartame- you will need to check the label. I think even Yoplait Light replaced aspartame with something different now.

    You can just avoid any which say "light" or "reduced calorie".
    "Greek style" yogurts may have more protein in them but less calcium.
    In my experience anything that says "fat free", "sugar free" or "low calorie" or anything that might imply "less" on the labeling I am going to have to avoid because of the potential that it has any artificial sweetener in it is too great for me to bother with it. I repeat they don't have to list artificial sweeteners on the label I have found this out the hard way. They might say something like: "This product may have ingredients not listed" on the label which I know for sure the ingredient they are ashamed to admit to is artificial sweetener.






Similar Threads

  1. Is your toothpaste harming your health?
    By donnay in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:17 PM
  2. Michele Bachmann Bachamann Makes Me Think Of Toothpaste
    By PierzStyx in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. Where to buy non-flouride mouthwash/toothpaste?
    By John F Kennedy III in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 08:31 PM
  4. free market toothpaste
    By evilfunnystuff in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •