Thread: ANTIFA

Question ANTIFA

Would you have a little sympathy for antifa and any one of their nebulous causes, if their targets were strictly bureaucrats of the federal and state governments (cops and military included), instead of churches and trash cans? If they were at least cosmetically about overthrowing the police state, instead of just stoking paranoia among citizens and rallying everybody around the police state, could you at least tell your great/grandkids, "they might have been the whinny bitches who lost their bet with the FBI, but they put their money where their mouth was."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Would you have a little sympathy for antifa and any one of their nebulous causes, if their targets were strictly bureaucrats of the federal and state governments (cops and military included), instead of churches and trash cans? If they were at least cosmetically about overthrowing the police state, instead of just stoking paranoia among citizens and rallying everybody around the police state, could you at least tell your great/grandkids, "they might have been the whinny bitches who lost their bet with the FBI, but they put their money where their mouth was."
    I would have no sympathy for them unless everyone they attacked deserved it, it still might not be correct for them to attack someone who deserved it but then they would qualify for "at least their hearts were in the right place even if they were misguided", right now when they are not a laughingstock they are a dangerous rabid beast.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Are you kidding?? I camped out at a Fed bank during the Occupy Protests, and that was because they were against the bailouts and the Fed. If they were going for the whole tamale, I would have even more sympathy than that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Are you kidding?? I camped out at a Fed bank during the Occupy Protests, and that was because they were against the bailouts and the Fed. If they were going for the whole tamale, I would have even more sympathy than that.
    Any hot girls and good weed there ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Any hot girls and good weed there ?

Dannno camped out there. Is this a serious question?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Their demands in order.

1. "Trump/Pence must go".

2. Illegal immigrants. Demands for the federal government to stop enforcing any immigration laws.

3. Complaint of Muslim immigrants being banned.

4. Something about "Millions—children, the elderly, disabled, the sick, the poor—denied healthcare, food assistance, the very right to live." Wtf is this, I have no idea, are we North Korea now.

5. "Women objectified, degraded, and denied the basic right to control their own reproduction, with fundamentalist Christian fascism increasingly being made law." LOL, totally insane, followed by pro-death Abortion agenda. Ghouls.

6. "Black and Latino people openly threatened by the President, with maximum sentencing, stop-and-frisk going national, intensified police brutality and murder of our youth with no holds barred." More complete and utter bull$#@!.

7. "People all over the world facing bombings, occupations, war and the threat of nuclear war with Donald Trump’s “America First” finger on the nuclear trigger.". Notice they use "America First". In other words they do not give a damn about this issue, the real issue is they are afraid of Trump withdrawing from the world.

8 "The truth bludgeoned—lies and more lies—critical thinking being destroyed in education and public discourse." Sounds like more delusion.

9. "The whole planet in peril from a regime that denies global warming and shreds all environmental protections." More delusion.

10. "A regime unleashing the violence of white supremacists, anti-semites, and fascist thugs." LOL, not happening, more delusion.

I have no sympathy for their $#@!.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-07-2017 at 11:15 PM.

The demands are retarded .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The demands are retarded .
    No. Retards would demand more boobies, not that horse$#@!.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

If people like that targeted the government, it would only make most of the public support the government more.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

I resemble that remark.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    If people like that targeted the government, it would only make most of the public support the government more.
    Yeah, either way is lose lose. If they burn trash cans, there's not enough cops. If they shoot cops, there's not enough cops.

There was a May Day about 100 years ago where Anarcho-Marxists bombed a bunch of people in the mail. They tried to overthrow NYC, before they discovered its easier to elect Marxists in NYC than overthrow the whole system.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-09-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    They don't bite the hand that feeds them.
    and are too dumb to realize that they are the fascists they claim to oppose.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom