Thread: Which Way Is Down? - VSauce

Which Way Is Down? - VSauce

Ok, my brain hurts now.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I thought I knew the answer but now I'm not so sure. Hell, he completely lost me a few times there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I thought I knew the answer but now I'm not so sure. Hell, he completely lost me a few times there.
    It means the ad worked as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It means the ad worked as expected.
    No, it didn't because I couldn't figure out if the ad was for gravity, mass, or weight. I hate ads that get so caught up in being artsy they forget to advertise their product.

Right now, I like this ad.

It makes me want to eat a Slim Jim and mail nudies to the Amish.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

No, it didn't because I couldn't figure out if the ad was for gravity, mass, or weight. I hate ads that get so caught up in being artsy they forget to advertise their product.
    The 26 minutes ad was to qualify targets who can not see the ad for what it was.

Now they can target you perfectly.

The enemy gate is down.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I find it is easiest to find down by simply following the trajectory of Hillary Clinton.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm Amish...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I find it is easiest to find down by simply following the trajectory of Hillary Clinton.
    Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.
    You should also clear up your cookies as otherwise the profile of you they built will be following you around.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You should also clear up your cookies as otherwise the profile of you they built will be following you around.
    I'm a little concerned about what they think of me because I've been getting ads for Dignity Funeral Home. I think they may know something I don't.