Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tx. Baptist church mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You have to admit, if you were a woman and you married a guy who went on to be a senseless mass murderer, you failed life. You failed yourself, and any children you may have had who will be afflicted with his genes.
    You and h_h say things like "you have to admit" and "wouldn't you agree" at the oddest times. She's like in her early 20s. Saying something that sounds edgy ≠ truth.

And there is absolutely no indication what any child will grow to be and do and no test for determining it. I feel safe in saying that every single one of us has multiple murderers, thieves, and rapists in our ancestry, whether mankind has been around for 6,000 or 600,000 years.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    to go further
    Than what? Me? Not possible.

males really do seem to do more violent crime than females (I'm sure Milo and Stef have told you otherwise)
    As if anyone has "Milo" as an intellectual leader. And "seem"? Lame. No, everyone knows men are way more violent than women. Obviously! No "seem" about it. Men are DIFFERENT than women (Heresy! Heretic! Burn him!)

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    To accept h_h's argument ("air-tight" as he put it)
    That was a different (though of course related) abstract argument, but whatever.

you also have to accept that the murderer wouldn't have built another 10 minutes into his schedule to "take out" his family before he headed to the church. It's reasonable to contend that would just have been two additional murders.
    If your "ray of light" point was meant solely as: "It's nice that 10 people were murdered instead of 11," than certainly you have no disagreement from me. It's a strange comment, an unbelievably ploddingly stupid, obvious comment, but yes it is true that 10 is a smaller number than 11, or 20 than 21 or 22, or whatever. To phrase this as 'a ray of hope' adds an additional layer of bizarrity, as if every time there is a large slaughter of people, anyone sane anywhere then says, "I take comfort and find a little ray of light and hope and solace that 47 people were massacred by a Truck of Peace instead of 48." While it is true that all positive integers can be incremented, this normally does not strike humans as a "ray of light."

Anyway, maybe that's where **** was headed next
    Why in the world would you write his name? Why does anyone? Why has anyone in this thread?

This is one thing that President Trump is really smart on. He will never mention the murdering scums' names. Have you noticed that? That is precisely the thing to do if you actually care about preventing things like this from happening. By emblazoning these losers' names on all the front pages, their visages on all the glowing screens, by making them, in short, celebrities, you encourage copy-cats.

You do.

Don't write his name.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    everyone knows men are way more violent than women. Obviously! No "seem" about it.
    dannno would you please set h_h straight on this?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Maybe after he murdered his family he then goes on to do exactly the same amount of carnage? It isn’t either or.
    Umm, it is as I presented it.

If the point is just "look, here is a person; this person was not killed; that is a good thing," then OK, obviously, but originally it was presented as if there was something special about the murderer's wife(? or g/f?) and child, that it was particularly light-filled and blessed that they did not die. That, I do not understand.

We might as well start posting about how it is a ray of light that I, Helmuth, was not murdered by him. Specifically me.

Right? It makes no sense.

What could and does make sense would be to say that it's good that a brave and bold and honorable man shot the murderer before more people were killed. That makes a lot of sense to say to people who are, like, normal. But it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to rejoice and be happy that two particular individuals weren't killed, when there seems to be nothing special about them other than one was related and one had chosen to be with this murdering scumbag guy.

Does that make sense? Am I gettin' through?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MLK, for instance. Violent. Criminal. Scum. You do know your hero and avatar is a RAPIST, right?

Umm, it is as I presented it.

If the point is just "look, here is a person; this person was not killed; that is a good thing," then OK, obviously, but originally it was presented as if there was something special about the murderer's wife(? or g/f?) and child, that it was particularly light-filled and blessed that they did not die. That, I do not understand.

We might as well start posting about how it is a ray of light that I, Helmuth, was not murdered by him. Specifically me.

Right? It makes no sense.

What could and does make sense would be to say that it's good that a brave and bold and honorable man shot the murderer before more people were killed. That makes a lot of sense to say to people who are, like, normal. But it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to rejoice and be happy that two particular individuals weren't killed, when there seems to be nothing special about them other than one was related and one had chosen to be with this murdering scumbag guy.

No. Not really. I’ll let you know if it makes more sense once I read more than the first and last sentence of your bull$#@!.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

You and h_h say things like "you have to admit" and "wouldn't you agree" at the oddest times. She's like in her early 20s. Saying something that sounds edgy ≠ truth.

And there is absolutely no indication what any child will grow to be and do and no test for determining it. I feel safe in saying that every single one of us has multiple murderers, thieves, and rapists in our ancestry, whether mankind has been around for 6,000 or 600,000 years.
    You do make an argument that may be somewhat valid that it may be difficult to make these determinations in some cases. I don't know, I've never even met a mass murderer.. but I think in many cases there may be some bad decision making involved.

Women have a different responsibility than men when it comes to procreation due to biology. They have a much greater responsibility. Women also have a lower sex drive, on average, and are more capable of differentiating between mates. Men have a greater sex drive, and as I will show in a minute the decisions men make have much less impact than those that women make with regards to procreation.

Women are the goal keepers, they decide what gets through.

Let's say a man has sex with a woman who he doesn't plan on having a committed relationship with, or even really pretends to. Also, this woman is going to be a really bad mom. Having sex with this woman isn't going to have much negative effects because if that 'bad mom' didn't have sex with that guy, she would just have sex with another guy. We know this because she had sex with the first guy, who wasn't committed, and women can get laid like that really easily due to biology. And that other guy would likely be worse, afterall, if he was better then she probably would have had sex with him to begin with. There is an endless stream of men waiting to have sex with women. So men witholding sex from women in particular on an individual basis does very little if anything to curb the problem.

Women witholding sex from bad men, on the other hand, can make a world of difference. Women are more biologically capable of withholding sex, and they are the ones with the womb. They also have a much shorter period of fertility in their life. If they withhold sex from a bad man, then it is not necessarily the case that another fertile woman will have sex with him and bear his children. Or, worse case scenario, this 'bad man' impregnates multiple women, well decreasing the number is a good thing.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-07-2017 at 05:54 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Not really. I'm really happy the wife and child didn't die. Ray of light happy in fact. And there's just not a cell in me that even entertains the idea that civilization would be somehow better off if they had.

Anyhow, in the post your referring to, I pointed out that they've hardly been mentioned in all of this. For example, the Las Vegas shooter's (I think his name was Voldemort) honey was in every news story, but there's no mention of the FBI heading to He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named's parents' pad to see what she knew.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 11-07-2017 at 05:52 PM.

MLK, for instance. Violent. Criminal. Scum. You do know your hero and avatar is a RAPIST, right?
    Don't know. I did read that in his FBI file though.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No it derailed it. Was that your intention? I'm sure it must have been. Otherwise it might have ended at post #132.
    Like an internet thread about a murderous scum is some kind of holy place?

Now why won't you answer my simple questions? Why won't you call the murderous scum a murderous scum? Hmm?

Men are more violent than women within society, but the degree to which men are more violent is in some part due how violent women are toward young males.

An adult woman is stronger than a 5 year old male, just like a strong adult male is stronger than the vast majority of the population. That doesn't mean they will be violent, but it allows them to be more violent without as much retaliation.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-07-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Men are more violent than women within society, but the degree to which men are more violent is in some part due how violent women are toward young males.

An adult woman is stronger than a 5 year old male, just like a strong adult male is stronger than the vast majority of the population. That doesn't mean they will be violent, but it allows them to be more violent without as much retaliation.
    In the end, whoever is stronger has more capacity for violence. A less strong person will be less violent by default. To prove an affinity for violence, one would have to put an equally strong man and woman in a room, check for violence, and repeat with different subjects until one has a decent sample. Am I going in the right direction?

However, we're talking about gun violence here. While fisticuffs would favor guys, more and bigger guns is equally easy to achieve for a man or woman. I tend to think there would be more female gun violence unless, as h_h suggests, there's a physiological or psychological (or both) reason women are less predisposed to violence.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MLK was not perfect but he also was not violent or criminal scum. He was not a rapist. Yes, he had affairs but they were not rape.

The FBI was after him, wired his rooms and tried to get him to commit suicide. He was arrested for anything imaginable- once for driving 30 mi an hr in a 25 mi zone.

He died trying to help others while living in an alphabet hell.
    There is no spoon.

Is this the real Nov. 4th startup? Two shootings reported now.

P.S. Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan you can straight up go and $#@! yourself; and may all grab you by your ANTIFA--BAMN, you are a criminal coward!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Like an internet thread about a murderous scum is some kind of holy place?

Now why won't you answer my simple questions? Why won't you call the murderous scum a murderous scum? Hmm?
    $#@!ing hell. Do I really need to do that which is readily apparent?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    More strange things are happening lately if following is real news:

https://heavy.com/news/2017/11/micha...-white-police/
    Whatzarega?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Don't know. I did read that in his FBI file though.
    Ahh, so you did know, but decided to idolize him anyway. Bizarre. I invite you, as an exercise, to formulate an explanation of that which you would be proud to tell your daughter. Do his "virtues" in your worldview: his negroness, his commieness, and his egalitarianness; do these really outweigh the fact (or at least extreme probability) that he was a RAPIST?

So, when are you adding this latest mass murderer to your pantheon? Pretty sure his FBI file says he's a mass-murderer. So it must not be true.

And all the child-raping Hollywood Jews?

Do I really need to do that which is readily apparent?
    I don't know what you mean by that, but I just had some simple questions. Wouldn't it be easier to just answer them?

I mean, why wouldn't you want to?

They're not trick questions, honest!

I don't know what you mean by that, but I just had some simple questions. Wouldn't it be easier to just answer them?

I mean, why wouldn't you want to?

They're not trick questions, honest!
    I'm done with you.

unless, as h_h suggests, there's a physiological or psychological (or both) reason women are less predisposed to violence.
    Absolutely there is. Both. Everyone already knows this. You don't need an NIH grant; you can dispense with the white room. I mean, come on. Has leftist stupidity really so successfully detached you from all semblance of reality?

But as Dannno accurately points out, that doesn't mean they're more virtuous. Single mothers in particular are toxic. They do abuse their children, and that is very sad.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm done with you.
    OK! Sorry that I upset you (the internet's not worth it!). Make it a great day,

From the Liberty Report:

There is no spoon.

his negroness, his commieness, and his egalitarianness...
    child-raping Hollywood Jews?
    Really h_h, you're repeating yourself. You were hitting your target better weighing the benefits of child murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    From the Liberty Report:

The fact that an enemy agent was opposed to our establishment does not elevate him to sainthood, especially when his side is even more evil.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    MLK was not perfect but he also was not violent or criminal scum. He was not a rapist. Yes, he had affairs but they were not rape.

The FBI was after him, wired his rooms and tried to get him to commit suicide. He was arrested for anything imaginable- once for driving 30 mi an hr in a 25 mi zone.

He died trying to help others while living in an alphabet hell.
    Shhhhh! You'll ruin the laser-like trigger power of my awesome avatar.

Texas shooting suspect escaped from mental health hospital in 2012, attempted 'to carry out death threats'

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/texas-shooting-suspects-phone-too-encrypted-access-now-181005096--abc-news-topstories.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

h/t to @phill4paul

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-08-2017 at 04:42 AM.

///

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    h/t to @Philll4paul

@phill4paul

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

///

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast