Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 273

Thread: Tx. Baptist church mass shooting.

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    I haven't been able to find a certain CNN live-face to face on location interview from the 6th that had some amazing Christian witnessing. Still looking.

    The interview was a CNN guy interviewing two baptist men. Members or guest pastor and member? One witnessing and crying at the same time. Sincerity you don't often see on CNN or any tv/newz.

    Through all the CNN/msm outrage, feargasm, cop/FBI worship, blah blah blah, there have been some epic moments of peace and focus.

    The calm and sure message of God's peace, love and FORGIVENESS right smack dab in the middle of this giant pile of stinking rot and futility, is a gift like no other.

    These men are not reacting as we prefer people to react when confronted with death and obvious evil, so we'll head back to the studio...

    Forgiveness, Love, Peace - In. your. face!
    Can't double rep. Help a brother out. Love in the face of fear.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Can't double rep. Help a brother out. Love in the face of fear.
    DONE.
    There is no spoon.

  4. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post


    I guess the FDR beans really do taste better.
    Are you saying you have no issue with the truck driver coming here on a diversity Visa?

  5. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Are you saying you have no issue with the truck driver coming here on a diversity Visa?
    You really don't understand what I'm saying? Are you familiar with the Four Freedoms, comrade?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  6. #245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You really don't understand what I'm saying? Are you familiar with the Four Freedoms, comrade?
    You are saying you have no issue with the truck driver coming here on a diversity visa and that anyone that does is an FDR supporting Communist.

  7. #246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    I haven't been able to find a certain CNN live-face to face on location interview from the 6th that had some amazing Christian witnessing. Still looking.

    The interview was a CNN guy interviewing two baptist men. Members or guest pastor and member? One witnessing and crying at the same time. Sincerity you don't often see on CNN or any tv/newz.

    Through all the CNN/msm outrage, feargasm, cop/FBI worship, blah blah blah, there have been some epic moments of peace and focus.

    The calm and sure message of God's peace, love and FORGIVENESS right smack dab in the middle of this giant pile of stinking rot and futility, is a gift like no other.

    These men are not reacting as we prefer people to react when confronted with death and obvious evil, so we'll head back to the studio...

    Forgiveness, Love, Peace - In. your. face!
    Profound and beautiful. Thank you for posting this.
    We ask you to be so good as to pass a law requiring the closing of all windows, dormers, skylights, inside and outside shutters, curtains, casements, bull's-eyes, deadlights, and blinds ó in short, all openings, holes, chinks, and fissures through which the light of the sun is wont to enter houses, to the detriment of the fair industries with which, we are proud to say, we have endowed the country, a country that cannot, without betraying ingratitude, abandon us today to so unequal a combat.

  8. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You are saying you have no issue with the truck driver coming here on a diversity visa and that anyone that does is an FDR supporting Communist.
    Interesting take, although a swing and a miss. My point was that you have no right to feeling safe. Even if a government could make you feel safe, it is a positive right.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  9. #248

    Default

    Diversity visas prefer some people and groups over others. We all have equal protection under the law. Diversity visas are unconstitutional.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  10. #249

    Default

    Well thanks for the show of gregarious one-upism that you all thought was deeply philosophical

    @zippy, the difference between this and NYC is that there isn't a radical terroist group claiming responsibilty. If there was a radical atheist terrorist organization committing acts against society, then society would probably have an interest in vetting them.

  11. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    criminals must be punished.
    Gee whiz, those are some big letters! Are you still going on about my thread-derailing MLK avatar? Burden of proof, brother, burden of proof.

    Right now, the substance of this big-letter screed seems to have been (please correct me)

    Right-wing (wolves) = hang people who aren't like us.
    Left-wing (rabbits) = be kind to everybody.

    That's a restatement of the MSM narrative left-right paradigm.
    We ask you to be so good as to pass a law requiring the closing of all windows, dormers, skylights, inside and outside shutters, curtains, casements, bull's-eyes, deadlights, and blinds ó in short, all openings, holes, chinks, and fissures through which the light of the sun is wont to enter houses, to the detriment of the fair industries with which, we are proud to say, we have endowed the country, a country that cannot, without betraying ingratitude, abandon us today to so unequal a combat.

  12. #251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Diversity visas prefer some people and groups over others. We all have equal protection under the law. Diversity visas are unconstitutional.
    Ha!! Some are more equal than others...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  13. #252

    Default

    That's why diversity visas are wrong.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  14. #253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    What do you mean? Because we don't have Constitutional Carry yet? My understanding is any individual can carry a long gun into churches anyway without a license. The volunteer security Rinaldi is talking about is not licensed security just individuals. Not where we need to be but a good start.
    Yes, because if you carry concealed w/o the goonerment's permission you are violating the goons "law" and if they catch you they will lock you in one of their cages...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  15. #254

    Default

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...hed/848486001/

    Texas church, site of deadly massacre, to be demolished


    The pastor of the Texas church where a gunman killed 25 people says he plans on demolishing the building, a spokesman for the Southern Baptist Convention said Thursday.

    Frank Pomeroy told convention leaders that conducting services at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs would be too painful following Sunday's massacre, convention spokesman Roger Oldham told USA TODAY.

    "The pastor expressed his desire that perhaps the best way forward is to have the church demolished and replaced with a prayer garden," Oldham said. "But the church hasn't really had a chance to fully deal with the grief and then come together to make a decision."

    Oldham said the church had about 100 members before Devin Kelley's rampage that wounded an additional 20 people in the small, white clapboard church.Pomeroy hopes to build another church on the property, Oldham said.

    The president of the convention's executive committee, Frank Page, was in Sutherland Springs for two days this week ministering to Pomeroy and his parishioners.

    Repairing the bullet-riddled church had little support among his surviving parishioners. Pomeroy told the Wall Street Journal

    "There’s too many that do not want to go back in there," he said.

    Pomeroy, whose 14-year-old daughter was killed in the carnage, plans to hold a service Sunday at a local community center.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

    The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  16. #255

    Default

    Yeah, I doubt the police will be done processing the scene by Sunday, by my count, almost everyone in that church was shot, and over half died.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  17. #256

    Default

    I sure don't like the way this is written -

    Kelley shot and killed 25 people at the church. Authorities have put the official toll at 26, because one of the victims was pregnant.
    http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news...r-12346623.php
    We ask you to be so good as to pass a law requiring the closing of all windows, dormers, skylights, inside and outside shutters, curtains, casements, bull's-eyes, deadlights, and blinds ó in short, all openings, holes, chinks, and fissures through which the light of the sun is wont to enter houses, to the detriment of the fair industries with which, we are proud to say, we have endowed the country, a country that cannot, without betraying ingratitude, abandon us today to so unequal a combat.

  18. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I sure don't like the way this is written -



    http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news...r-12346623.php
    Sure. It happens all the time. A doctor can kill a fetus in the womb, but if anyone else does it then it is murder. Comes down to mothers choice. Her rights.

    An ex-convict who killed a pregnant woman will be charged with two counts of murder in the death of the woman and her unborn baby.
    http://www.lifenews.com/2012/01/19/n...nt-woman-baby/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-10-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  19. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I sure don't like the way this is written -



    http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news...r-12346623.php
    Actually, though I have no care for murderers, I wish one charged with murder for killing an unborn challenged it all the way to the Supreme.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  20. #259

    Default

    This is getting stranger than it already was... if this is factual reporting.

    Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says

    By Jason Kravarik, CNN
    Thu November 9, 2017

    Alamogordo, New Mexico (CNN)Texas church shooter Devin Kelley claimed he bought animals on Craigslist with the sole intention of killing them, a former Air Force colleague told CNN.
    Jessika Edwards, who says she worked with Kelley at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico from 2010 to 2012, said Kelley told her he was "using the dogs as target practice."

    Edwards said Kelley also displayed a fascination with mass murders while he was enlisted in the Air Force.

    "He would make jokes about wanting to kill somebody," Edwards recalled. "And we would say, 'wait, that's not funny.'"
    The obsession was so pronounced, Edwards said, that when Kelley was disciplined for poor performance she told her bosses to "back off or he would shoot the place up."

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/us/tex...gue/index.html



    Related

    Texas Church Involved in Shooting Set to Be Demolished
    Nov 9, 2017

  21. #260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This is getting stranger than it already was... if this is factual reporting.

    Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says

    By Jason Kravarik, CNN
    Thu November 9, 2017

    Alamogordo, New Mexico (CNN)Texas church shooter Devin Kelley claimed he bought animals on Craigslist with the sole intention of killing them, a former Air Force colleague told CNN.
    Jessika Edwards, who says she worked with Kelley at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico from 2010 to 2012, said Kelley told her he was "using the dogs as target practice."

    Edwards said Kelley also displayed a fascination with mass murders while he was enlisted in the Air Force.

    "He would make jokes about wanting to kill somebody," Edwards recalled. "And we would say, 'wait, that's not funny.'"
    The obsession was so pronounced, Edwards said, that when Kelley was disciplined for poor performance she told her bosses to "back off or he would shoot the place up."

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/us/tex...gue/index.html



    Related

    Texas Church Involved in Shooting Set to Be Demolished
    Nov 9, 2017
    Oh look, it's another double letter name. Every media cited source, shooter, hero, etc has double letter names. A sign of games being played.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-13-2017 at 12:31 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  22. #261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh look, it's another double letter name. Every media cited source, shooter, hero, etc has double letter names. A sign of games being played.
    LOL spelling of names is now considered evidence of conspiracy $#@!in amazing

  23. #262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    LOL spelling of names is now considered evidence of conspiracy $#@!in amazing
    Have you been following this story??? Looks like no. It's uncanny how every name cited by the media, short of the pastor, is a double letter name. I even pointed it out earlier in the thread and it has continued ever since. I won't bother to explain why it's an important clue but come on, it defies logic and the odds. Review a timeline of articles from the start and you'll see it.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-13-2017 at 12:44 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  24. #263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Have you been following this story??? Looks like no. It's uncanny how every name cited by the media, short of the pastor, is a double letter name. I even pointed it out earlier in the thread and it has continued ever since. I won't bother to explain why it's an important clue but come on, it defies logic and the odds. Review a timeline of articles from the start and you'll see it.
    So you refuse to explain the only part that's actually relevant. That really says a lot about your whole "theory." I swear every day this forum is getting more stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Nope, I'd actually favor giving Baptists similar treatment to sodomites if they opt to proselytize their heresy in my presence.

    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn
    I'm fully aware that Ron is a Baptist

  25. #264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    So you refuse to explain the only part that's actually relevant. That really says a lot about your whole "theory." I swear every day this forum is getting more stupid
    It's freemason code. All of their events contain various symbols/signals/codes to identify their handiwork to each other and to mock the sheep that don't know the codes. Sometimes it's in the media circulated images (Shriner sticker on pickup truck in staged and photoshopped Charlottesville picture, eg). Sometimes it's in the numbers (32nd floor of Vegas, eg). Since there's essentially no evidence of this shooting other than the media's story, a few staged pictures and prepared statements by people that are likely masons themselves (pastors, LEO, politicians) the code has to be elsewhere. Too many people are picking apart the productions from available evidence. Solution? Identify with double letters. Double letters are the same, in masonic code, as the master numbers, which are double numbers like 11, 33, 44. There ya go. I don't expect you to believe it but I explained it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  26. #265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's freemason code. All of their events contain various symbols/signals/codes to identify their handiwork to each other and to mock the sheep that don't know the codes. Sometimes it's in the media circulated images (Shriner sticker on pickup truck in staged and photoshopped Charlottesville picture, eg). Sometimes it's in the numbers (32nd floor of Vegas, eg). Since there's essentially no evidence of this shooting other than the media's story, a few staged pictures and prepared statements by people that are likely masons themselves (pastors, LEO, politicians) the code has to be elsewhere. Too many people are picking apart the productions from available evidence. Solution? Identify with double letters. Double letters are the same, in masonic code, as the master numbers, which are double numbers like 11, 33, 44. There ya go. I don't expect you to believe it but I explained it.
    ahh of course the good old #nothingeverhappens #nooneeverdies #crisisactors #satanicnumerology
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Nope, I'd actually favor giving Baptists similar treatment to sodomites if they opt to proselytize their heresy in my presence.

    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn
    I'm fully aware that Ron is a Baptist

  27. #266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    ahh of course the good old #nothingeverhappens #nooneeverdies #crisisactors #satanicnumerology
    Oh well, feel free to carry on believin' that whenever a Democrat president is in office, it's Democrat base that gets shot up. When it's a Republican, it's Republican base that gets shot up. Not like there's a disarmament agenda out in the open or anything...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  28. #267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh well, feel free to carry on believin' that whenever a Democrat president is in office, it's Democrat base that gets shot up. When it's a Republican, it's Republican base that gets shot up. ..
    Had not noticed that but there seems to be another noteworthy coincidence. When Obama was President, there seemed to be increase in number of terrorism suspects in the news who were "black". During Trump Presidency so far, a majority of terrorism suspects in news appear to be "white".

  29. #268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Had not noticed that but there seems to be another noteworthy coincidence. When Obama was President, there seemed to be increase in number of terrorism suspects in the news who were "black". During Trump Presidency so far, a majority of terrorism suspects in news appear to be "white".
    And when it's the Republican base getting shot up (Vegas, GOP baseball, TX church, etc) it's always a Democrat type doing the shooting. When it was the Dem base getting shot up (kids, blacks, Californians, etc) it was always a Republican type doing the shooting. The media fuels this divide and conquer stuff on behalf of those with bigger agendas.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-13-2017 at 11:14 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  30. #269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    And when it's the Republican base getting shot up (Vegas, GOP baseball, TX church, etc) it's always a Democrat type doing the shooting. When it was the Dem base getting shot up (kids, blacks, Californians, etc) it was always a Republican type doing the shooting. The media fuels this divide and conquer stuff on behalf of those with bigger agendas.
    And why not? It's worked for 8000+ years now. It seems even in our "enlightened" stage, we are stupid enough to keep falling for the same old tricks...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  31. #270

    Default Joe Biden Says Man Who Stopped Texas Church Shooter Never Should Have Had That Gun

    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Baptist Church brawl in Ga.
    By tod evans in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2017, 09:49 PM
  2. P/C Baptist Church in DC
    By tod evans in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2017, 07:45 PM
  3. Herman Cain Antioch Baptist Church North
    By wgadget in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •