Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tx. Baptist church mass shooting.

I hope the good sam that probably saved a whole lot of folks isn't harassed and interrogated, like I know he is. The obamanation and his ilk has likely saturated the FBI and BATFE with despicable brainless, agents, who no doubt like harassing Christians who take the law into their own hands. Somebody from the Church needs to get him a lawyer forthwith.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Terrible tragedy.

Couple of flippant remarks above are inappropriate to say the least.

Bad trend of violence in places of worship seems to have risen in recent years.

Tennessee church-shooting suspect had note
    Sep 29, 2017
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ck/2017/09/29/

Multiple fatalities at AME church shooting in downtown Charleston, S.C.
    Did this church have a school or public daycare? I'm a little surprised church goers in a small TX town don't open carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    WTH?????? From Nov 1st-4th and all the bottom links are missing pages!!!???
    Is this doucher antifa?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Is this doucher antifa?
    If he was wearing black and had the black mask on, like I heard today.
    then I would think it likely. I'm still waiting on the motives behind the Vegas melee.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What was the racial composition of the church?

...Southern, Baptist.

The Christian doctrine about turning the cheek to one's aggressor, as I remember being taught, isn't about letting someone murder others, including ones self. But the Baptists are, or used to be, kinda flaky about interpreting the scriptures.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

...Southern, Baptist.
    Almost entirely white based on the facebook page photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

...Southern, Baptist.
    White, at least predominantly I think.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Almost entirely white based on the facebook page photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    White, at least predominantly I think.
    So that rules that out.

But there's nothing solid about Islam, no?

So, what are we looking at, general nutjob?

If he was wearing black and had the black mask on, like I heard today.
    then I would think it likely. I'm still waiting on the motives behind the Vegas melee.
    Good point. The suspect's conveniently dead, so unless we find his actual manifesto or antifa claim him, we'll never know.

So that rules that out.

antifa

So that rules that out.
    Yep.

Correct.

Something like that, if you want to speculate it could always be some kind of personal grudge. I've seen people allege that his facebook and linkedin showed him as being currently an atheist although he used to volunteer or work at a church. It has also been alleged that he's pretty far left and a supporter of Texas democrats based on his facebook however I've seen a lot of speculation of that but not many credible screen shots or links.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Victims included pastor's 14 year old daughter:

The first victim in the shooting at a Texas church on Sunday morning has been named as the 14-year-old daughter of the pastor. First Baptist Church Pastor Frank Pomeroy told ABC that his daughter was one of the dead. He called her 'one beautiful girl, and a 'special child.' She is among at least 27 dead and 24 injured in Sunday's shooting, which took place when a gunman dressed in full combat gear opened fire during a morning service around 11.30am, before he was shot dead.

...Southern, Baptist.
    In what sense that is important detail?

Im guessing rev3 was asking, because the murders might have been racially motivated. I don't peg rev3 as a race baiter.

Growing up in Milwaukee, my Catholic friends thought of African-American when I said my family's Southern Baptist...
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-05-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Something like that, if you want to speculate it could always be some kind of personal grudge. I've seen people allege that his facebook and linkedin showed him as being currently an atheist although he used to volunteer or work at a church. It has also been alleged that he's pretty far left and a supporter of Texas democrats based on his facebook however I've seen a lot of speculation of that but not many credible screen shots or links.
    Sounds like an all purpose moron to me.

I thought the photo posted earlier looked like a retarded person.

antifa
    Evidence?

It goes to motive, but that's now moot. See above.

I sort of figured that but was bit confused with the conjunction ".. southern baptist".

Could be wrong but motivation reporting in this case could remain as elusive as has been in the case of LV mass shooter.

Unless some specific details surface from any role of his in military service abroad/wars violence exposure/PTSD from witnessing little kids being blown apart in Iraq/Afgan wars etc.

I sort of figured that but was bit confused with the conjunction ".. southern baptist".
    Southern Baptist church makes me think of blacks.

Hence, I was wondering if this might be a Dylan Roof type situation.

Evidently not.

Could be wrong but motivation reporting in this case could remain as elusive as has been in the case of LV mass shooter.
    Well, we'll see.

I still say this fellow ain't making plans of his own...

Mongoloid

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0

Mongoloid
    He looks like a London beatnik/mod crossover.

I say kick out the Brits. Complete the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    He looks like a London beatnik/mod crossover.

I say kick out the Brits. Complete the American Revolution.
    LOL

Well, it's been finished.

If you don't like the results (who would?), you really can't blame the English.

The fault, dear Brutus..

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Nice find.
    Of course I'm very happy that the locals were able to stop this guy (goons not needed except to pick up the body) but your attention on whether he was "qualified" to possess a weapon falls right in the gun control camp. The goonerment loves us to point to people who we feel are not qualified to possess a weapon so they can just keep expanding the definition of who is not a good enough citizen to have a gun. Of course people who post anti-goonerment viewpoints on a forum like this will be added to that list soon enough... All you guys who think their list is legitimate, get ready to turn in your guns...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope the good sam that probably saved a whole lot of folks isn't harassed and interrogated, like I know he is. The obamanation and his ilk has likely saturated the FBI and BATFE with despicable brainless, agents, who no doubt like harassing Christians who take the law into their own hands. Somebody from the Church needs to get him a lawyer forthwith.
    It's Texas. They're likely to put up a statue.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It's Texas. They're likely to put up a statue.
    To be torn down and stomped on by future generations.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/devin-p...church-latest/

Kelley is a former U.S. Air Force member who served from 2010 to 2014. Records confirm Kelley previously served in logistics readiness in New Mexico until his discharge in 2014, Air Force spokesperson Ann Stefanek said in a statement.

Kelley was court-martialed in 2012 for two counts of assault on his spouse and assault on their child, Stefanek said. He received a bad conduct discharge and confinement for 12 months.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...83135221723136

Ben is right. All over social media whenever someone prays for the victims families the lefties are out saying to stop praying and pass gun control.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Of course I'm very happy that the locals were able to stop this guy (goons not needed except to pick up the body) but your attention on whether he was "qualified" to possess a weapon falls right in the gun control camp. The goonerment loves us to point to people who we feel are not qualified to possess a weapon so they can just keep expanding the definition of who is not a good enough citizen to have a gun. Of course people who post anti-goonerment viewpoints on a forum like this will be added to that list soon enough... All you guys who think their list is legitimate, get ready to turn in your guns...
    I think you mis-interpreted the comment??

I believe the logic about those dishonorably discharged being disqualified for CCW means that anti-gun legislation was already in place for this killer, and it did nothing to stop him. Hence, laws to restrict gun ownership does not solve problems of mass shootings like this one.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I believe the logic about those dishonorably discharged being disqualified for CCW means that anti-gun legislation was already in place for this killer, and it did nothing to stop him. Hence, laws to restrict gun ownership does not solve problems of mass shootings like this one.
    Exactly.

Wonder if he saw "The Kingsmen"

Church scene:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...83135221723136

Ben is right. All over social media whenever someone prays for the victims families the lefties are out saying to stop praying and pass gun control.
    It can be hard to tell which they would rather outlaw sometimes. Prayer or guns?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It can be hard to tell which they would rather outlaw sometimes. Prayer or guns?
    both.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    both.
    Yes, that is my point, but I meant which they wanted to outlaw MORE.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast