Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: [Video/Text] The False Hope of the Rapture

  1. #1

    Default [Video/Text] The False Hope of the Rapture



    This is the video version of our written Bible study, “The False Hope of the Rapture”. In this study of God’s Word we will discover the rapture is a false doctrine that has been handed down by men since the 1800s. God’s Word makes it perfectly clear those who are alive at the time of the Tribulation will go through it, Christ is coming here. Please join us for this extremely important Bible study (HD Available).


    Additional Format: Text



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

    This is the video version of our written Bible study, “The False Hope of the Rapture”. In this study of God’s Word we will discover the rapture is a false doctrine that has been handed down by men since the 1800s. God’s Word makes it perfectly clear those who are alive at the time of the Tribulation will go through it, Christ is coming here. Please join us for this extremely important Bible study (HD Available).


    Additional Format: Text
    It is a common and dangerous misbelief.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It is a common and dangerous misbelief.
    I respectfully disagree.

    If you would like to discuss why you think it is dangerous by all means discuss.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

    If you would like to discuss why you think it is dangerous by all means discuss.
    First because it is false. And lies are never safe.

    and because many believe this,, they will be disheartened when they find it to be false.
    and they forget this,,
    Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

    That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    and that is dangerous.

    or do you disagree that it is a common belief that we have a Golden Ticket out of the worst of it?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-11-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  6. #5

    Default

    I think that the pre–trib rapture is false... and a dangerous teaching, because it causes people to be unprepared for what is to come. But according to the Bible there will be a rapture (even though that particular word is not used) on the last day.

    I haven't watched the video yet.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    First because it is false. And lies are never safe.

    and because many believe this,, they will be disheartened when they find it to be false.
    and they forget this,,


    and that is dangerous.
    When does the false christ appear?

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    I think that the pre–trib rapture is false... and a dangerous teaching, because it causes people to be unprepared for what is to come. But according to the Bible there will be a rapture (even though that particular word is not used) on the last day.

    I haven't watched the video yet.
    Read the text then.

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    When does the false christ appear?
    When he is no longer prevented. he is already here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Read the text then.
    I agree that we will be here for the entire tribulation. But I think where many people get mixed up is they equate the tribulation and the wrath, but they are two different things. God is obviously not going to pour out his wrath on his own children… But we will go through the tribulation period like everyone else.

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    When he is no longer prevented. he is already here.
    The six trump, six seal and six vial. That has not happened yet. We are in the fifth which is a time for teaching.

    Satan will be kicked out of Heaven by Michael. He is currently behind the mercy seat of which Jesus Christ sits upon and at the right hand of God.

    Revelation 12:9
    “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

    Revelation 12:9 Context

    6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

  12. #11

    Default

    The catching up (harpazo) is akin to the transfiguration of the sealed. It will occur during the tribulation, but it does not imply a departure. Instead, it travels from person to person in a similar manner as 'word of mouth' (twinkling of the eye). Instead, being 'caught up' to the third heaven (realm of eternity) more implies a transformation while remaining on the Earth.

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The six trump, six seal and six vial. That has not happened yet. We are in the fifth which is a time for teaching.

    Satan will be kicked out of Heaven by Michael. He is currently behind the mercy seat of which Jesus Christ sits upon and at the right hand of God.

    Revelation 12:9
    “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
    That War is,, and has been ongoing. Current.
    And Satan is already here.. and Has been the prince of this world for some time..
    He tormented and accused Job.. Tempted Christ. Misleads Nations.

    You are mistaking TIME with what has happened in Eternity, or more correctly,, a Vision of Eternity.

    and John saw it happen almost 2000 years ago, and recorded it.

    Time is catching up,, and running out. In Eternity (in Heaven) it is a done deal.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Instead, being 'caught up' to the third heaven (realm of eternity) more implies a transformation while remaining on the Earth.
    That makes sense. I've mentioned this before but a number of years ago I had an amazing dream about the rapture. In the dream as I was being caught up, I was being transformed, almost like I was going into a different dimension....from having a physical body to a different type of body. It was really, really trippy and it seemed so real.

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That War is,, and has been ongoing. Current.
    And Satan is already here.. and Has been the prince of this world for some time..
    He tormented and accused Job.. Tempted Christ. Misleads Nations.

    You are mistaking TIME with what has happened in Eternity, or more correctly,, a Vision of Eternity.

    and John saw it happen almost 2000 years ago, and recorded it.

    Time is catching up,, and running out. In Eternity (in Heaven) it is a done deal.
    The Book of Revelations is nothing more than 'the revealing' of what is to come. Satan is locked up in chains, his spirit traverses the earth, just like Jesus' spirit does. Satan knows his time is short, hence the chaos going on today. He is trying to gain as many souls as possible--because he thinks he can win. However, I read the back of the book, he loses.

    This is why it is critical to study the Bible so it becomes very clear with simplicity and understanding.
    Last edited by donnay; 11-11-2017 at 01:24 PM. Reason: typo

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    I agree that we will be here for the entire tribulation. But I think where many people get mixed up is they equate the tribulation and the wrath, but they are two different things. God is obviously not going to pour out his wrath on his own children… But we will go through the tribulation period like everyone else.
    The Timeline Of The Tribulation
    http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...ibulation.html

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

    The Timeline Of The Tribulation: Chapter 7 – The Silence In Heaven And The Two Witnesses
    http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...tml#more-44497

  18. #17

    Default

    Great discussion, fascinating topic. For understanding the end of the Age, I start with Matthew 24 because Jesus is the final authority on all prophecy. When the disciples asked Jesus, "When will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?", he gave several specific signs to look for:

    - The appearance of many false Messiahs (5,11,23-26)
    - A sudden onset of absolutely unprecedented, worldwide suffering, as though the entire world were a woman in labor (8,21,22, see also I Thess. 5:3, Rev. 12:2, Jer. 6:24); it will be worse than the Flood, "great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again." (21)
    - A great deception with signs and wonders that no human could escape, except by God's election (24)
    - Wickedness and apathy as in the days of Noah prior to the Flood (37-39; Gen. 6: "I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth")
    - Rampant, widespread persecution of believers (9)
    - A great apostasy (10, see also 2 Thess 2:1ff)
    - Spread of the Gospel to the whole world (14)
    - The abomination that causes desolation (15-21)
    - The worldwide knowledge of the coming of the Son of Man by fulfillment of the prophecy of the alteration of the heavens (29,30 see also Isaiah 13:13, Joel 3:16, Hag. 2:6,21)

    vv. 36-51 give a general exhortation to watchfulness. The danger in trying to "read the signs" is that we want to use the signs as a way to "check out"... kick back, relax and take life easy until "SHTF". Jesus is saying that he's coming "soon", meaning very soon. He says (34,35) "Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." People get confused about these verses (they confused me most of my life) but the message is actually very direct: everyone who reads his words is "this generation". If you are a believer, you will not pass away until all these things are fulfilled. In fact, he makes the mind-blowing claim that the entire world will pass away, but his words are eternal. So, he's putting the lie to our naive conceptions of permanence. The material world conveys this overwhelming impression of permanence. Jesus is saying, "It's not permanent. It's all going away eventually. But my words are forever. And I'm telling you that you are going to see all these things happen, soon." Every generation of believers from the time of Christ down to today has heard these same words, so the prophecy is true for all of them, simultaneously, including us. That is why it is said that, "we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air" (I Thess. 4:17). "We who are alive" means we who are alive in Christ! At some point in time, each of us will pass through the veil and meet the Lord and be caught up together with the saints. This is not necessarily a physical event, because physics is neither here nor there, for God (John 6:63, Luke 18:27). When will this happen? Soon. Only by looking inward and upward can we understand Jesus's words correctly. The more we look out to the opinions of others and the current events of the world, the more we are like Peter taking his eyes off Jesus and looking at the wind and the waves.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-12-2017 at 09:25 PM.

  19. #18

    Default

    Ezekiel 3:17
    Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    That makes sense. I've mentioned this before but a number of years ago I had an amazing dream about the rapture. In the dream as I was being caught up, I was being transformed, almost like I was going into a different dimension....from having a physical body to a different type of body. It was really, really trippy and it seemed so real.
    That may have been a prophetic dream. Such things certainly happen. It accords with revelation that has been granted me. I consider the realm of eternity to be a higher dimension beyond and perpendicular to the time space continuum.

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The catching up (harpazo) is akin to the transfiguration of the sealed. It will occur during the tribulation, but it does not imply a departure. Instead, it travels from person to person in a similar manner as 'word of mouth' (twinkling of the eye). Instead, being 'caught up' to the third heaven (realm of eternity) more implies a transformation while remaining on the Earth.
    The problem with this notion is that Paul states the dead (OT saints, and the already dead in Christ) will be caught up first, then the living believers in Christ. "We will not all sleep" means not all Christians will experience death, but all believers alive at the time of the rapture will be go up with the rest of those caught up. Because the dead believers are not alive at the time of the event, it cannot be a "person to person" transition, nor can it be happening during the tribulation, since scripture doesn't even mention a role for the dead in faith, or the Church during that time. Those believers who are on the earth during the trib are those who converted after the rapture of church era believers, and after the trib starts.

    To balance out the video at the start of the thread, here are videos that stress the historic nature of the pre-trib rapture doctrine:



    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 11-29-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...d-truth-bombs/






Similar Threads

  1. Battle For Mosul: Not False Flag, False Hope!
    By jct74 in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 05:06 PM
  2. Herman Cain Vox Day: The false hope of Herman Cain
    By Lucille in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:46 AM
  3. The false hope of Herman Cain
    By lynnf in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:26 AM
  4. Beware of False Hope
    By jpa in forum Alternatives to Official Campaign
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 05:48 PM
  5. Beware of False Hope
    By jpa in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 03:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •