Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home (UPDATE: 6 broken ribs)

I can’t believe this guy is not being held in federal prison on massive charges.

This country makes my blood boil
    No - No - No - No

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WaPo smear piece regurgitates "landscaping" plot.

hxxps://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/intrigue-grows-over-what-sparked-the-attack-on-rand-paul/2017/12/06/3fde5cc0-d312-11e7-95bf-df7c19270879_story.html

Do. Not. Read. Comments.

Actually...I take that back.

Go read them...thousands and thousands of them.

And understand why you will never live free by voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    WaPo smear piece regurgitates "landscaping" plot.

hxxps://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/intrigue-grows-over-what-sparked-the-attack-on-rand-paul/2017/12/06/3fde5cc0-d312-11e7-95bf-df7c19270879_story.html

Do. Not. Read. Comments.
    They want me to pay to view. I ain't gonna give 'em a cent.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    For future reference just copy and paste the web address here and you get around the paywall for almost every news outlet (or so I've heard).

http://archive.is

The senator had a pumpkin patch, compost and unraked leaves beneath some of his trees. Goodwin said it annoyed Boucher that Paul did not consistently cut his grass to the same height, and leaves from Paul’s trees blew on his property.
    the leaves blowing on his yard put him over the edge.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 12-07-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    For future reference just copy and paste the web address here and you get around the paywall for almost every news outlet (or so I've heard).

http://archive.is
    Thanks. That works.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Sorry to pull a "Collins" on you....limited connection here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry to pull a "Collins" on you....limited connection here.
    Krugminator's link got me through to read the article. Didn't allow me to read the comments. No worries.

Not so bad as you say. Many support Rand. Are you being a chicken?

If a senator cannot have bipartisan support for being attacked in his own yard, why would anyone think he could become POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    If a senator cannot have bipartisan support for being attacked in his own yard, why would anyone think he could become POTUS?
    He couldn't build a bipartisan coalition because of Sanders. If you don't recall lots of Sanders supporters were Ron Paul supporters. Between Sanders and Cruz Rand didn't have enough funds to continue, otherwise he would of. He would of kept running if he had enough to Primary, he didn't get a free ride like Trump did. Lots of people on Reddit said they don't support Rand's politics but its not cool to break peoples ribs, Rand didn't get a fair shot at the election, the deck was stacked against him.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If you don't recall lots of Sanders supporters were Ron Paul supporters.
    Lots as in what? 1%?

Ron addressed some of the nastiest fake news rumors about the attack here h/t @jct74 https://youtu.be/TT-kdXG4n9Q?t=522
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Ron addressed some of the nastiest fake news rumors about the attack here h/t @jct74 https://youtu.be/TT-kdXG4n9Q?t=522
    LOL! when he said that Trumps not a puppet because of his personality and then said its easy to come to that conclusion if you look at his policies..then talked about his federal reserve pick. I hope that brings more people to listen to Ron Paul, that interviewer was satisfied with Ron Paul speak.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Lots as in what? 1%?
    1% + 1% +1% +1%+1% is a lot of campaign money to bypass fake news. Rand literally resorted to creating viral INTERNET videos to try to get his message out about taxes. I sure didn't get a $#@!ing tax cut did you?

Absolute truth. And no matter how much ammunition you have stockpiled, it is not going to be enough.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Did the neighbor actually do the deed, or just take the fall / payout ?

Also, a young lady noted that the attack happened 2 or 3 weeks after the meeting with Dana Rohrbacher in which Rand did agree to talk with Trump re: Assange deal.

Rand says the guy yelled something after the attack, but he didn't give details
    He was interviewed for Fox News Digital. I don't know if this video has been posted yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEYkd0ciefA

^ Ron and Rand's response tells me they know a lot more than they have publicly revealed.

///

Any Updates on this issue?

Is this a misdemeanor?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    ///

Any Updates on this issue?

Is this a misdemeanor?
    KY courts website says still a misdemeanor and "Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 02/22/2018 at 1:32 PM in room BD". Docket says "ASSAULT 4TH DEGREE MINOR INJURY"

Statute is:
    508.030 Assault in the fourth degree.
    (1)A person is guilty of assault in the fourth degree when:
    (a)He intentionally or wantonly causes physical injury to another person; or
    (b)With recklessness he causes physical injury to another person by means of a
    deadly weapon or a dangerous instrument.
    (2)Assault in the fourth degree is a Class A misdemeanor.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paul: Recovery after attack was 'a living hell'

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday called the recovery from a November attack outside of his Kentucky home "a living hell."

“It was sort of a living hell for the first four or five weeks," Paul told CBS News's "Face the Nation."

“Couldn’t get out of bed without assistance. Six broken ribs, damage to my lungs, two bouts of pneumonia," he continued.

“It was really a tough go of it, but each day I feel a little bit better," he said. "This last month I’ve been doing better."
    Paul's neighbor of 17 years, Rene Boucher, pleaded not guilty to assaulting the senator.

The senator was away from the Capitol for weeks.

Paul on Sunday also discussed the increased concern for lawmakers' safety and security, citing the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team last June.

"My colleagues come up all the time, and they want to make sure that there is some kind of deterrent because people don't want to think that it's open season on our elected officials," Paul said.

"So yeah, I've been involved in violent attacks twice in the last year. And so, we're very aware of it," he continued.
    More: http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-t...-a-living-hell
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Audio of 911 call released. What struck me is that he never identified himself as a "somebody." If this had been a John McCain, his first words would have been "This is Senator..."

https://soundcloud.com/user-38829703...-paul-911-call

Boucher's case has been moved to Federal court and is now a felony.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/neigh...ry?id=52475000

The neighbor of Sen. Rand Paul, who's accused of attacking the Kentucky Republican over a dispute about lawn debris, was charged with a felony today.

Rene A. Boucher, 58, of Bowling Green, Kentucky, was charged with assaulting a member of Congress resulting in personal injury, a felony under federal law, Josh J. Minkler, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Indiana, announced today. more at link
    (oops didn't see other threads before posting, was surprised this one wasn't updated)
    Last edited by devil21; 01-23-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

He's trying to end the unconstitutional aggressive war-mongering you scuzzy bytch!
    where the fu ck are you?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    These people are sick. They think they are the caring compassionate ones too.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast