Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home (UPDATE: 6 broken ribs)

Is this a false flag?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Is this a false flag?
    No, it's either a veiled threat from tptb or just some msm cult leftist trained boobus... possibly nothing more than a neighborly dispute but it appears that it runs deeper.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Plus, you could have just stayed in your ancestral home in Europe instead of leaving for the New world

Could have also avoided the colonization of many lands that already had people living in it.

Maybe also build a long giant wall like the Chinese did around Euro lands.

And lastly, never leave your mama's basement cos the less people u interact with, the safer you will be. That is backed up by all criminal statistics

Just saying
    Yeah, could've left everyone living in mud huts. I'm not sure most would have preferred that, however.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yeah, could've left everyone living in mud huts. I'm not sure most would have preferred that, however.
    Earth Firsters would have. They, and the megafauna of the Americas and Australia, would also have preferred the Siberian land bridge and Timor Sea hadn't been crossed.

Just saying.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't seen a good source of news on this or anything that looks legit on what really happened so I am just going to keep imagining that the guy put up a bunch of Bernie Sanders 2016 posters in Rand's lawn.

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Where was his sidearm?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

A bunch of people on reddit claiming to know the assailants family and live in the same town claim that the guy is an $#@!. I'm loving the endless memes about it though, mostly playful.

[–]Inesophet 62 points 10 hours ago "Hey Randy you $#@!ing Cock, where is my $#@!ing Toaster? I know you have it!" Rand: "Keep your friends Close, but your enemies Toaster. What you gonna do huh? Beat me? You cant beat me! Hahaha"

Pretty sure thats how it played out.

Many people pleased to hear that a senator mows his own lawn

This story is posted on the DailyMail and probably half the comments are from people expressing shock and disbelief that a U.S. senator would actually mow his own lawn! Ha ha. Mostly positive comments towards Rand.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Looking at the guys mug shot, I'm glad to see he suffered some damage to his face. Some reports are saying Rand was wearing "ear plugs" and the guy came at him from behind. Some suggesting that Rand may have rib injuries, mention "trouble breathing".

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why is Rand mowing?
    Because he is cheap LOL. I'm guessing his sons weren't around to do it.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Because he is cheap LOL. I'm guessing his sons weren't around to do it.

No, he probably just enjoys it.

Lawnmower Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do. It's good thinking time.

His cup holder is disturbingly empty, though. o_O

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I see Rand uses the lawn mower of the 1% elite. Perhaps it was the continued darn noise from the thing that sent the neighbor over the edge. He should have an electric mower, powered by electricity generated by Kentucky coal.

Last edited by anaconda; 11-05-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post

Is that the culprit's house behind him?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

This was no minor attack.

The Latest: APNewsBreak: Paul recovering from 5 broken ribs - Nov. 5, 2017 5:28 PM ET
    http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2017/A-...4e0002f0edd754
    Doug Stafford said it is unclear when Paul will return to work since he is in considerable pain and has difficulty getting around, including flying. Stafford said Sunday that the broken ribs include three displaced fractures, which can lead to life-threatening injuries. The severe pain can last for weeks or months.
    About a half hour before that article came out.

Sen. Rand Paul had trouble breathing after assault; FBI involved in investigation
    http://www.kentucky.com/news/politic...182927486.html
    Robert Porter, who has known Paul and his family for more than 2 decades, told the Washington Post he went to see Paul Saturday evening.

“He’s in some pain, but he’s going to be fine,” Porter told the newspaper. Porter said Paul’s return to Washington will be a “game-time decision” but that Paul is planning to return to work at some point in the coming days.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-05-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I see Rand uses the lawn mower of the 1% elite. Perhaps it was the continued darn noise from the thing that sent the neighbor over the edge. He should have an electric mower, powered by electricity generated by Kentucky coal.

Battery power riding lawn mower. That is pretty gay. And to make matters worse, the "dude" is wearing ear muffs.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Battery power riding lawn mower. That is pretty gay.
    That's the stale and moss-covered way of thinking.

Last edited by anaconda; 11-05-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Where was his sidearm?
    "Senator guns down neighbor" is probably not the headline we want.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

The Latest: APNewsBreak: Paul recovering from 5 broken ribs - Nov. 5, 2017 5:28 PM ET
    Dang, that's really bad. I just bruised a rib once and it hurt to breathe for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Dang, that's really bad. I just bruised a rib once and it hurt to breathe for weeks.
    TMI
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How could the assailant break five of Rand's ribs? This seems technically challenging somehow.
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-05-2017 at 05:25 PM.

NBC issued a correction last night about them being acquainted with each other, according to the police; it is not the case they had never met. What a nutter.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rested-n817591

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    How could the assailant break five of Rand's ribs? Render him unconscious and clobber his unguarded mid section repeatedly with a baseball bat?
    Maybe or the way he landed on part of the machine.

I like how all the headlines say "minor injury." Possible death doesn't seem minor. And how the hell is this only a possible max one year in prison?

I wouldn't be surprised if the official reason is some property dispute. But after this guy's Facebook, there is no chance politics wasn't a huge motivator. The guy is an unhinged leftist. You don't attack a US Senator like that over a property dispute.

Will Rand continue cutting the grass when he occupies the white house?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I haven't seen a good source of news on this or anything that looks legit on what really happened so I am just going to keep imagining that the guy put up a bunch of Bernie Sanders 2016 posters in Rand's lawn.
    You'd think something like that would upset the homeowners association...
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Will Rand continue cutting the grass when he occupies the white house?

No.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Get well soon Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast