Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home (UPDATE: 6 broken ribs)

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    if he is half as paranoid as most the people here, that might have been a good choice. instead of opting to get into a concealed ambulance with people he didn't know he probably opted to take himself to a hospital and doctor he knew personally and trusted. just saying...
    I hope he is half as paranoid as I am they have so many undetectable poisons and $#@! they could of stuck him with. I hope he gets checked out really good. I am really worried about the guy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just for posterity's sake - is it a coincidence that this happened on the day that Antifa was calling for a day of open resistance?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If you’re justifying the assault on Rand Paul because you don’t like his politics, you’re an a**hole - Rare.us
    http://rare.us/rare-politics/rare-li...oure-an-ahole/
    But the worst example of this had to be GQ’s Jack Moore.

“Rand Paul is an $#@! neighbor,” Moore writes. “He bought a house in a neighborhood that has certain rules with regard to lawns, and he decided that he doesn’t need to follow those rules because of his belief in ‘property rights’ that don’t actually exist.”

“This is, at its core, the problem with libertarianism,” Moore insisted. “Libertarians don’t want to follow the rules that we as a society have agreed upon, because they feel those rules step on their freedoms.”

This is absurd.

Sen. Paul actually spends much of his time in the Senate insisting that all Americans follow the rules — particularly the national rulebook that is the Constitution of the United States — rules regularly broken by politicians in both parties including former presidents that Moore lavishes with praise.

What Moore is essentially saying is that Paul is an “$#@!” because he reportedly grows pumpkins on his property and does other things the senator isn’t supposed to, an attitude Moore believes reflects the senator’s political philosophy.

What Jack Moore is saying is that Rand Paul kind of deserved to be assaulted for being a libertarian.

What an $#@! thing to say.

Federal Charges To Be Filed Against Rand Paul’s Attacker

By Matt | Contributor | November 9, 2017 11:22AM

It’s amusing to see liberals still sticking by the talking point that President Donald Trump’s rhetoric is inciting violence, because it only seems to be inciting violence from liberals. It certainly wasn’t a crazed Trump-supporter who tried to gun down a Republican baseball practice back in June.

Among the Republicans who were at that fateful practice was Kentucky senator Rand Paul – who himself was attacked by a neighbor of his last week. Rene Boucher, a 59-year-old fellow doctor, was arrested for the assault and was held with a bail of $5,000.

It was initially reported as if it was a mere scuffle between Paul and a disgruntled neighbor over shrubbery, but his injuries are much worse than initially reported. Paul suffered six broken ribs, lung contusions, and injuries that could lead to other problems such as internal bleeding or pneumonia.

Now Fox News is reporting that the attack was likely politically motivated, and Boucher will face federal charges for his actions.

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/rand-...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Just for posterity's sake - is it a coincidence that this happened on the day that Antifa was calling for a day of open resistance?
    Yes. They tried to make this look like an accident, covered it up as something not political. They like to damage people and cause them physical harm that gives them flu like symptoms while also poisoning them so they get flu like symptoms and don't get any treatment for poison. The narrative they could use is that he was a victim of our healthcare system.

Yeah, that occurred to me, too. Especially considering the manner of attack - sneaking up from behind and then (likely) kicking him in the ribs and face while he's down. We've seen that move in antifa attack videos often enough. Maybe Boucher attended some those meetings they brag about - where they teach each other that it's cool to sucker punch anyone you hate, and then break bones and crack their skull while they're on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Yeah, that occurred to me, too. Especially considering the manner of attack - sneaking up from behind and then (likely) kicking him in the ribs and face while he's down. We've seen that move in antifa attack videos often enough. Maybe Boucher attended some those meetings they brag about - where they teach each other that it's cool to sucker punch anyone you hate, and then break bones and crack their skull while they're on the ground.
    Guess he'll see how cool it is to spend 10-20 years in prison too.

Was it?

I thought it happened the next day.

Oh well, probably not important, one day is as good as another to the "Punch a Nazi" crowd, which means your suspicion is probably right.

Nazi, in Idiot AmeriKa, of course, now being defined as anybody to the "right" of Lenin.

I think lawyers usually have people plead not guilty so there's time to prepare the case, work out plea bargains, that type of stuff.

Ah right; don't know what I was thinking. Duh on me!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd been looking for this. I remembered reading before that he liked to mow his lawn.

Some would say I have a green thumb. I love working in the yard on my days off. Mowing the lawn is very therapeutic for me.
    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...#ixzz3bMpaFy1z
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I'd been looking for this. I remembered reading before that he liked to mow his lawn.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...#ixzz3bMpaFy1z
    I coulda saved ya some time, I linked/quoted it back on page 2.
    I recall reading in a puff piece that it is one thing he really enjoys doing himself.
    Yeah there it is:
    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ut-me-2015275/
    11. Some would say I have a green thumb. I love working in the yard on my days off. Mowing the lawn is very therapeutic for me.

A lot of people like to work in their yards.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Was it?

I thought it happened the next day.

Oh well, probably not important, one day is as good as another to the "Punch a Nazi" crowd, which means your suspicion is probably right.

Nazi, in Idiot AmeriKa, of course, now being defined as anybody to the "right" of Lenin.
    TDS seems like a alternate msm narrative, they treat Rand Paul as a defacto cabinet member that has Trumps ear on the fake news so he is probably seen as part of the Trump administration to some people. Even one of the anchors laughed at that narrative though and said why would someone who is anti Trump attack Rand Pual

if he is half as paranoid as most the people here, that might have been a good choice. instead of opting to get into a concealed ambulance with people he didn't know he probably opted to take himself to a hospital and doctor he knew personally and trusted. just saying...
    Since Rand refused the EMT, who is to say the neighbor did the beating?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Since Rand refused the EMT, who is to say the neighbor did the beating?

The trooper that took a confession.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    TDS seems like a alternate msm narrative, they treat Rand Paul as a defacto cabinet member that has Trumps ear on the fake news so he is probably seen as part of the Trump administration to some people. Even one of the anchors laughed at that narrative though and said why would someone who is anti Trump attack Rand Pual
    That was slipped in there so all the trump people will subconsciously think Rand Paul is just some anti-trump ne'er-do-well.
    There are a LOT of trump people, afterall.
    Can't have them getting too cozied up to Rand Paul, one of the only ones fighting all the government evil.
    These news people are all on the same damn side.
    Get everybody fighting each other and curb the support for the real folks fighting for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The trooper that took a confession.
    Trooper also fouled up attacker's name in the report. This whole thing is very strange.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Trooper also fouled up attacker's name in the report. This whole thing is very strange.
    Well, since they arrested the right man, it doesn't $#@!ing matter. I've had my name misspelled on tickets before. It doesn't matter. There's nothing strange about this. A wigged out liberal busted a gasket. If you look for a conspiracy in everything, and as long as I've been on these forums it seems you do, you're gonna find it.

Well, since they arrested the right man, it doesn't $#@!ing matter. I've had my name misspelled on tickets before. It doesn't matter. There's nothing strange about this. A wigged out liberal busted a gasket. If you look for a conspiracy in everything, and as long as I've been on these forums it seems you do, you're gonna find it.
    I dunno man, at minimum Staggs seems to be in on it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I dunno man, at minimum Staggs seems to be in on it.
    Whateves. McCain set it all up. Speaking of McCain I wonder if he has offered his condolences like Rand did to him after his eye bull$#@!?

One would think that for such a high profile case, those involved would make sure they don't misspell names on affidavits, charging papers and booking records or charge under inapplicable statutes just to secure an arrest. Do I see a conspiracy? Not sure. Do I think that state troopers, sheriff's deputies, prosecutors and judges are all incompetent idiots that just started on the job last week? No.

(And btw, charging under the wrong name can cause major problems for the prosecution since defendant can claim that it's "not him". There's a lot more to legal process than just throwing cuffs on some guy.)
    Last edited by devil21; 11-10-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Nothing to see here, move along. I mean politicians get attacked all the time by people of the opposite party, its common here in the land of the free.

Nothing to see here, move along. I mean politicians get attacked all the time by people of the opposite party, its common here in the land of the free.
    I'm sure Alex Jones will connect the dots any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    One would think that for such a high profile case, those involved would make sure they don't misspell names on affidavits, charging papers and booking records or charge under inapplicable statutes just to secure an arrest. Do I see a conspiracy? Not sure. Do I think that state troopers, sheriff's deputies, prosecutors and judges are all incompetent idiots that just started on the job last week? No.

(And btw, charging under the wrong name can cause major problems for the prosecution since defendant can claim that it's "not him". There's a lot more to legal process than just throwing cuffs on some guy.)
    They misspelled my name on a DUI. Trust me when I say it didn't matter. Do you think that was a conspiracy?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand tweeted that article saying that the HOA/grass clippings narrative was fake news because?
    Because he has political adversaries? This is new? How? Ever heard of "Never let a good crises go to waste?" The dude did it, he admitted to it, que media fake news frenzy. What's not fake news is that he tackled Rand. He admitted to it. Initial charges were only 4th degree because the extent of the injuries were unknown at that time. Since then KY is considering a sterner charge and the Feds might get involved. Sheesh.

Because he has political adversaries? This is new? How? Ever heard of "Never let a good crises go to waste?" The dude did it, he admitted to it, que media fake news frenzy. What's not fake news is that he tackled Rand. He admitted to it. Initial charges were only 4th degree because the extent of the injuries were unknown at that time. Since then KY is considering a sterner charge and the Feds might get involved. Sheesh.
    Uh, it's a little more complex than that, which is why this thread is 40 pages.

If he did it over lawnmower clippings he receives a far less severe sentence than if it had ANYTHING to do with politics, and there was a lot of fake news propaganda about Rand Paul and his property that came out right after the incident by a single individual who contracted countless other neighbors including at least one on the HOA committee.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Uh, it's a little more complex than that, which is why this thread is 40 pages.

If he did it over lawnmower clippings he receives a far less severe sentence than if it had ANYTHING to do with politics, and there was a lot of fake news propaganda about Rand Paul and his property that came out right after the incident by a single individual who contracted countless other neighbors including at least one on the HOA committee.
    Kentucky NPR interviewed the neighbor who saw Rand immediately after the assault. She said that Boucher told Rand 'I've been trying to sell my house for ten years and your trees are in the way,'" She also made it sound like the injuries looked pretty severe right after the attack. She said Rand had trouble even talking and had cuts on his face.

What this sounds like to me a is divorced, single guy who lives alone and has been unemployed due to disability for a decade (likely mental issues or drug issues) is just angry at the world. He whines about Republicans on the internet and he scapegoats Rand for not being able to sell his house for the last decade, which is how long it has been on the market.

Other interesting things are the attorney for Boucher admitted there was not conversation for years or before the attack. http://wkyufm.org/post/friend-rand-p...lated#stream/0

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast