Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home (UPDATE: 6 broken ribs)

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It should amaze people how quickly he came out to the media with that fake story, until they realize he was an accomplice.
    Liberals always try to control the narrative and present their side of the story first. He might have to say at some point - I was only joking or really didn't mean it.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He should be avoiding all people, as a cold or flu right now could be fatal.
    Trump should invite him and the family to Mar-a-Lago. No need to cut the grass.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

My local tv station (sinclair group) website is regurgitating the old narrative that Rand's trees led to a dispute and prevented the neighbor from selling his property. It also reverts back to referring to only 5 broken ribs.

They also have at least two featured stories about Taylor Swift going at all times.
    "Even an establishment Republican like Jerry Moran is far more libertarian you are." Traditional Conservative

"You're a far more horrible person than she (Bristol Palin) will ever be." angelatc

You need to move to an area that has smarter news. Taylor Swift is from here and we don't get that much news about her.
    Last edited by euphemia; 11-15-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You need to move to an area that has smarter news.
    You have no idea just how right you are.
    "Even an establishment Republican like Jerry Moran is far more libertarian you are." Traditional Conservative

"You're a far more horrible person than she (Bristol Palin) will ever be." angelatc

Perhaps the attacker was upset that Senator Paul was stealing a job away from an illegal immigrant....
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Ends at about the 2:50 mark -

There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

RAND 20/20

He should be avoiding all people, as a cold or flu right now could be fatal.
    Definitely. I got the flu vaccine a month ago, and yet I am currently sitting at home on day 4/4 of Flu A. I've coughed so hard at times I thought I was gonna have to push my eyeballs back in their sockets. And running a constant fever of 101 for almost 3 days straight is extremely debilitating.

Rand should be careful.
    If something bad happens, we will be blamed. If something good happens, we will get no credit. If nothing happens, we will be forgotten.

The Principles that Govern Social Interaction

VIDEO | U.S. Senator Rand Paul posts Thanksgiving message, thanks Kentucky residents for well-wishes

At Link:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36870519/v...or-well-wishes
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

RAND 20/20

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Definitely. I got the flu vaccine a month ago, and yet I am currently sitting at home on day 4/4 of Flu A. I've coughed so hard at times I thought I was gonna have to push my eyeballs back in their sockets. And running a constant fever of 101 for almost 3 days straight is extremely debilitating.

Rand should be careful.
    Ugh. Feel Better soon!

RAND 20/20

Rand should be careful.
    An in-law is in the hospital with it right now. Pretty bad flu going around, doesn't appear that it was in the vaccine.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

An in-law is in the hospital with it right now. Pretty bad flu going around, doesn't appear that it was in the vaccine.
    Appears to me it may have been
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Rand should be careful.
    I would suggest that you not get flu shots in the future.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Thanksgiving message also tweeted. Glad Rand is looking well.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/931563786850504709

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Thanksgiving message also tweeted. Glad Rand is looking well.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/931563786850504709
    Note that is tie is skewed hard-right, post attack.
    The D&R terrorists hate us because we're free, to vote second party

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I would suggest that you not get flu shots in the future.
    I believe me, I wouldn't. Unfortunately it's a job requirement. I'm one of the thousands of nurses around the country required to either get a flu shot annually or wear a mask which gets quite hard damned near impossible to breathe through when you have to wear it for 12 hours straight.

And I've been sitting here in disgust at how hospitals essentially use their staff for little more than a PR stunt to show the public that 'we take community health seriously so we get flu shots.' However I've never played their game trying to encourage flu shots on patients. Either you get them or you don't. I've never been a believer in their effectiveness. The flu virus is constantly mutating so any vaccine they've developed pre-season has a chance to fail. I think next year I'll just ask the nurse at employee health to inject me with the live virus so I can get it over with, lol.

It's all just marketing.

Yep. Mine was type-A. It will lay you flat on your ass. I just rented over-priced videos on playstation network to pass the time.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; Yesterday at 08:43 PM.
    If something bad happens, we will be blamed. If something good happens, we will get no credit. If nothing happens, we will be forgotten.

The Principles that Govern Social Interaction

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920