Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Okay To Be White meme campaign is genius

It's Okay To Be White meme campaign is genius

Whomever thought up and promoted this "It's Okay to be White" Meme campaign was genius with its simplicity and passivity.

eg:
    https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=%...date%3d%221%22
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ItsOkayToBeWhite
    http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/1...white-original
    https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...lyers/slide/1/
    "In a letter sent to parents, the school’s Principal Renay Johnson writes that “Montgomery Blair is a very smart, diverse and inclusive community and we will not fall victim to attempts to divide us.”"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Girl should have signed up for a Logic 101 class.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Girl should have signed up for a Logic 101 class.
    No doubt.

I believe it is OK to be white . I try and set the example , I am the only friend Danke has and he is so white he glows in the dark . I encourage everyone to adapt one.LOL

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Scott Adams would be beaming about the psychological brilliance of this underground ad campaign.

race to the shill shield!

pol/ is funny

Was there any media buzz?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This really is genius. It reveals the crazy inside other's brains. The sign is simple, but their interpretation is deranged.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This really is genius. It reveals the crazy inside other's brains. The sign is simple, but their interpretation is deranged.
    Their interpretation serves to expose their own prejudices and racist attitudes. Such as the girl in the video above, she reads the sign and adds to it in her own mind that by saying "It's Okay To Be White" that it is also saying "It is Not Okay to be people of color" which the sign neither says nor implies, that is completely from within her own mind. Which further interpretation indicates that SHE believes that whites and nonwhites can not co-exist.

Their interpretation serves to expose their own prejudices and racist attitudes. Such as the girl in the video above, she reads the sign and adds to it in her own mind that by saying "It's Okay To Be White" that it is also saying "It is Not Okay to be people of color" which the sign neither says nor implies, that is completely from within her own mind. Which further interpretation indicates that SHE believes that whites and nonwhites can not co-exist.
    They view it through the prism of a net sum game, hence their disgust.

Watching these idiots expose themselves is more than a little amusing. On the bad side, as dannno would say, do you want more Trump? Because this is how you get more Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    That's great, but did it accomplish what was planned?

Nothing? I suppose we wait...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I believe it is OK to be white . I try and set the example , I am the only friend Danke has and he is so white he glows in the dark . I encourage everyone to adapt one.LOL
    So he's OK to be white, but what do you want to adapt him to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    So he's OK to be white, but what do you want to adapt him to?
    I will adapt him to be a Great Warrior , to take my place when I am gone , communists everywhere will fear him . They will tremble at the mere mention of Danke The Great White Hope.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-04-2017 at 11:18 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The genius part is liberals have been beginning sentences, 'It's okay to be...' for decades and decades, and all the while denying with wide-eyed innocence that they were being passive-aggressive.

The proper response to any objections is the very response they have given for decades--I'm only telling human beings it's okay to be who they are. Who could be so hateful as to object to that?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-04-2017 at 03:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Tucker Carlson? He's FAUX NEWS' designated Sargon ripoff.

Meaning the goal wasn't to loop this meme through the conservative echo chamber, it was to piss off the MSM (who I guess troll /pol too, because they didn't take the bait).
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-04-2017 at 11:41 AM.

I've seen this meme. I don't get it. Why would I not be okay with being white?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I've seen this meme. I don't get it. Why would I not be okay with being white?
    Racist!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Racist!
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I don't understand this guy's outrage. I shop regularly in the black beauty section and there are tons of skin lighteners. His issue doesn't seem to be with skin lighteners in general, it seems to be with Nivea selling them.

Nivea faces backlash for racist ad for ‘lighter skin’
    http://nypost.com/2017/10/18/nivea-f...-lighter-skin/

I'm beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring me down...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    I'm beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring me down...
    I'm not......

I'm old-n-gray, scarred and bruised and don't give a $#@!.......

Now what?
    Last edited by tod evans; 11-05-2017 at 07:50 AM.

I'm not......

Now what?
    It's okay to not give a $#@!.

I have my token white sidekick and I teach him about white historical figures . I thought Obama would give me a presidential medal of freedom for my contributions to civilized society ..............

It's OK to be white, it's OK to be black. It's also OK to be red, or yellow. But it's not OK to call someone red or yellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I'm not......

Now what?
    That's Hawt.

I'm not......

Now what?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast