Thread: From last night: Yet another Walmart Shooting

From last night: Yet another Walmart Shooting

Me thinks Walmart also needs its own sub-forum...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02...olice-say.html
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They caught him.

The man suspected of shooting and killing three people inside a Thornton Walmart Wednesday evening has been taken into custody, the Thornton Police Department confirmed on Twitter.

The lone gunman, identified as 47-year-old Scott Ostrem, reportedly walked into the Walmart "nonchalantly" and opened fire randomly on a group of people near the cash registers, according to a spokesperson for the Thornton Police Department. The three who were killed were the only ones shot.
    There's no known motive for the shooting at this time.
    It's Walmart, ffs. Who hasn't considered going postal in that place?

While investigators have no idea why the man started shooting, they did say the shooting is not known to be an act of terrorism. However, a Thornton PD spokesperson did refer to the shooting as a heinous act.
    One father, whose daughter was in the store at the time of the shooting, says he just wants to find her.

"I was going to stop by her house," said Loyd Diggs to 9NEWS. "She said she was going to shop at Walmart - haven't heard from her."

He said it scared him - especially with all the violence in the world right now.

"We never go to this [Walmart]," he added.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news/...source=twitter
    Even in the wake of a tragedy, people don't want to admit they shop at the Walmart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Ironically, these things never seem to happen at Target.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

It's Walmart, ffs. Who hasn't considered going postal in that place?
    Yeah, so I just don't go to any of 'em.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Yeah, so I just don't go to any of 'em.
    One father, whose daughter was in the store at the time of the shooting, says he just wants to find her.

"I was going to stop by her house," said Loyd Diggs to 9NEWS. "She said she was going to shop at Walmart - haven't heard from her."

He said it scared him - especially with all the violence in the world right now.

"We never go to this [Walmart]" he added.

Suuuuurrrreee.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    People don't seem to $#@! their pants in Target, either.

Yeah, what is it about Target which deters psychotics seeking targets?

I'm gonna wear a white shirt painted with a bull's eye in public for now on.

I said a long time ago that the next shootings beyond fast food, malls, and schools would be at Walmart.

Our bank is inside there and I can't stand to go in the parking lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Yeah, what is it about Target which deters psychotics seeking targets?
    The prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The prices.
    I'd rather buy on ebay, but I guess I don't mind paying a little more for herding with a docile crowd. Even Target gunmen are chill:

Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-02-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I'd rather buy on ebay, but I guess I don't mind paying a little more for herding with a docile crowd. Even Target gunmen are chill:
    But starting today we will also respectfully request that guests not bring firearms to Target – even in communities where it is permitted by law.

https://corporate.target.com/article/2014/07/target-addresses-firearms-in-stores
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I said a long time ago that the next shootings beyond fast food, malls, and schools would be at Walmart.

Our bank is inside there and I can't stand to go in the parking lot.
    Me too, the security is so terrible at walmart, always some old handicapped person that says hi or hello to you when you come in the store, I don't feel threatened or secure.

Ostrem allegedly walked into the Walmart in Thorton, a suburb north of Denver, with a handgun just after 6 p.m. Wednesday...
    Walmart in and out before 8:00 a.m. is the best, anything else is asking for all sorts of trouble.
    Stocked shelves be damned -it's not like the shelves are stocked completely any other time of day anyway.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Me too, the security is so terrible at walmart, always some old handicapped person that says hi or hello to you when you come in the store, I don't feel threatened or secure.
    But when you briskly pass him by w/o hello, and he follows you all the way down isle 73 to pat you on the bottom and hand you a lolli, do you feel welcome?

But starting today we will also respectfully request that guests not bring firearms to Target – even in communities where it is permitted by law.
    https://corporate.target.com/article...arms-in-stores
    Nothing like making their customers sitting ducks to the guy who doesn't care about their request.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post

Target headquarters is in Minnesota, Walmart headquarters is in Arkansas. Questions ?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Target headquarters is in Minnesota, Walmart headquarters is in Arkansas. Questions ?
    George Draper Danke Dayton? Is that you?!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Let's ban people with visas coming into this country and prevent events like this from happening! Not in the USA! No visas- no shootings!

Wait, it wasn't a foreigner. Or a Muslim. Maybe we should ban Americans.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-02-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Thornton police spokesman Victor Avila said Thursday that investigators reviewed store surveillance footage Wednesday night and saw "a few" people inside the store who drew weapons in response to the gunfire.
    The roofing company boss of a man suspected of fatally shooting three people at a suburban Denver Walmart says the suspect walked away from his job without warning the morning of the shooting.
    He says Ostrem left his work station around midmorning Wednesday without any explanation and never came back. The shooting happened at the Walmart that evening.

Heidt says Ostrem was a good and quiet worker who was skilled at his craft of marking metal flashing for roofs.
    Neighbors of the man suspected of fatally shooting three people at a suburban Denver Walmart say he was unfriendly and occasionally hostile toward them.
    Teresa Muniz (MUHN'-is) says Ostrem never returned her greetings and once or twice swore at people for sitting in the stairways or leaving laundry in communal machines.

She says she sometimes saw him carrying a bow and set of arrows or a shotgun into or out of his apartment.
    Thornton police spokesman Victor Avila said Thursday that 47-year-old Scott Ostrem had a minor criminal history, but Avila didn't elaborate.
    A motive for the shooting was unknown.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...oting-50883278

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/what...ting/488440669
    Last edited by Weston White; 11-02-2017 at 08:54 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Walmart in and out before 8:00 a.m. is the best, anything else is asking for all sorts of trouble.
    Stocked shelves be damned -it's not like the shelves are stocked completely any other time of day anyway.
    When I worked at FedEx Ground, I'd be fully cognizant by 3:00 am. This gave me momentary mastery of my domain and all errands I needed done. At some point I figured sense most violent crimes are committed between 12 and 6pm, if I had to shop unarmed I'd do it after work between 7-9 am. Most criminals are definitely people, and people sleep in - especially if they're planning a man's crime like murder.

3 dead after shooting at a Colorado Walmart, suspect arrested

The man wanted for what appears to be a random killing spree at a Colorado Walmart was arrested Thursday after an hourslong manhunt.

Thornton Police Department via AP

Scott Ostrem, suspected of fatally shooting several people inside Walmart in Thornton, Colo., in a Nov. 2, 2017 photo released by the Thornton Police Department.

Carlos Moreno/Facebook
    Carlos Moreno, 66, is pictured in this undated Facebook photo.He was fatally shot at a Walmart in Colorado on Nov. 1, 2017.

Pam Marques/Facebook
    Pam Marques, 52, is pictured in this undated Facebook photo.

Victor Vasquez/Facebook
    Victor Vasquez, 26, is pictured in this undated Facebook photo. He was fatally shot at a Walmart in Colorado on Nov. 1, 2017.
    Ostrem allegedly walked in the front door of the store in the Denver suburb of Thornton and opened fire, targeting people in the front of the store near the registers. He then exited the store, got into a red Mitsubishi Mirage and fled the scene, police said after reviewing security footage from the store. The motive for the shooting remained unclear.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-shooti...ry?id=50874739

Its not even black friday yet. Interesting that the media does not mention that it was concealed carriers pulling their own guns that caused the killer to stop and flee. More could be dead or injured. Instead they blame the concealed carriers for creating more chaos in finding the guy.

h ttp://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/02/thornton-walmart-shooting-response-delayed-by-people-drawing-guns-chaos/
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Its not even black friday yet. Interesting that the media does not mention that it was concealed carriers pulling their own guns that caused the killer to stop and flee. More could be dead or injured. Instead they blame the concealed carriers for creating more chaos in finding the guy.

h ttp://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/02/thornton-walmart-shooting-response-delayed-by-people-drawing-guns-chaos/
    The guns and butter coalition loves divide and conquer $#@! like this. Expect this to ratchet up as they threaten to destroy the republic because people are wising up to the theft of American wealth to the .01% running the show and the election theater, they weren't supposed to have the fall guy win the election but someone hacked their propaganda, when political experts were saying anyone would beat Clinton in the election they decided to call what they thought was a bluff they lost their hand and now they are threatening to take their ball and go home.. They already have multiple fiat currencies ready to replace ours if we get out of line, maybe thats why Trumps twitter got deleted..

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.