Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: White House says NY attacker should be considered ‘enemy combatant’

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    When you say "us," are you referring to the DNC?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If this country right now followed Ron's foreign policy or lets say we were completely isolationist ...
    Which is it? Adopting Dr. Paul's foreign policy or going isolationist? - those are two contradictory and mutually exclusive options.

Quite frankly war and sanction are isolationist policies. Nothing isolates countries off from each other more than war and sanctions.

Would you say Washington has an isolationist policy toward Canada, UK, and Israel if they are not bombing Ottawa, invading England, or sponsoring a color revolution in Israel.

Washington is not isolating itself from Russia, Iran, North Korea, China or the rest of the world by promoting open trade, dialogue, diplomacy, and goodwill. Rather, isolation comes about from war, bombings, threats, sanctions, and funding revolutions an terrorists to destabilize nations.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 11-02-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Blaming it completely on the US spreading democracy is like when the left blames the 2nd amendment for psychopaths that use guns for murder.
    This is a nonsense comparison.
    Last I checked, the Second Amendment (unlike Washington) was not going around invading nations, bombing nations, blowing up civilians, blowing up weddings, killing entire families, perpetrating drone assassinations, performing renditions, indefinite detentions, torture, draconian sanctions, sponsoring color revolutions, perpetrating regime change, propping puppet dictatorships, arming and funding terrorists, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands to millions, making millions homeless, destitute, and refugees, violating national sovereignty at will, manufacturing lies and false flags as pretext for bombings and invasions, starting wars on false pretenses, aiding and abetting the genocide of Yemen, and on and on ...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Everybody? That's a straw-man. So is the notion of expansion. Twice in one sentence is some pretty serious wordplay.
    Oh really?? Surely you know that the NSA has been doing exactly that for years now...

https://www.techhive.com/article/203...and-email.html
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Oh really?? Surely you know that the NSA has been doing exactly that for years now...

https://www.techhive.com/article/203...and-email.html
    Wow! Blew my mind. Never heard of it. Thanks for the enlightenment. /s

Use a vehicle to mow down pedestrians, causes loony Democrats to go loonier; the real cause of this all is lack of adequate gun control:

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/...ls-decry-guns/
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No no no no...

This was a crime, no more, no less.

Declaring people "enemy combatants" inside the United States is road nobody wants to go down.

Have a constitutional trial and convict.

Then stop importing the diversity, for $#@!'s sake...
    Yup. I totally agree.

It's hard to take this stand, but AF is right. Our government is creating this problem by importing people who they have no business importing. It's not wise to go along with an American, especially within our own borders, being classified as an enemy combatant and losing out on a trial with a jury of their peers. Not a good road for us to go down. Better to stop our government from creating this problem and that includes those of you believing in open borders, using your brains.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 11-03-2017 at 01:33 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Were there any men or "legal" guns left in New York City, this POS would have been dealt with at the beginning, middle or end of his rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yup. I totally agree.

It's hard to take this stand, but AF is right. Our government is creating this problem by importing people who they have no business importing. It's not wise to go along with an American, especially within our own borders, being classified as an enemy combatant and losing out on a trial with a jury of their peers. Not a good road for us to go down. Better to stop our government from creating this problem and that includes those of you believing in open borders, using your brains.
    Why do you want to use personal attacks against us who believe in true #Liberty? Yes, I "used my brain" when I came to the conclusion that LIBERTY is the key to happiness and prosperity. Borders is not even a big issue with me closed or open but for you it seems to be a really big deal. The fact that borders can NEVER be "closed" doesn't seem to get through to you. Hell, give me a million dollars and I guarantee you I can smuggle myself into and then out of North Korea. There are NO closed borders.

The answer to these problems are truly and simply LIBERTY. If you eliminate stealing from everyone to pay immigrants to come here (welfare) and allow everyone to freely carry whatever weapon they wish immigrants will not be a problem. Don't forget that immigrants always have a "problem" keeping their children locked into the "old ways". Yes, even Muslim children have rebellious stages. A good percentage of second gen Muslims stray from mom and pops religion. Liberty will win over most of them and those who don't will be in a minority.

To con a popular phrase from our godfather Ron Paul "Liberty is popular"...

THIS ONE

No no no no...

Declaring people "enemy combatants" inside the United States is road nobody wants to go down.

We need to stop exporting democracy too though.

Personally I'd rather see him tried, convicted and then considered pig food.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    This is a nonsense comparison.
    Whats next, you are going to tell me "it is a religion of peace". Sure foreign intervention and nation building creates problems but lets not fool ourselves into believing there is not an inherit problem with radical Islam.

Last I checked, the Second Amendment (unlike Washington) was not going around invading nations, bombing nations, blowing up civilians, blowing up weddings, killing entire families, perpetrating drone assassinations, performing renditions, indefinite detentions, torture, draconian sanctions, sponsoring color revolutions, perpetrating regime change, propping puppet dictatorships, arming and funding terrorists, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands to millions, making millions homeless, destitute, and refugees, violating national sovereignty at will, manufacturing lies and false flags as pretext for bombings and invasions, starting wars on false pretenses, aiding and abetting the genocide of Yemen, and on and on ...
    I do not dispute that. Just saying blaming it 100% completely on the US spreading democracy is foolish and you are making yourselves look like fools when you post absolutes.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Which is it? Adopting Dr. Paul's foreign policy or going isolationist? - those are two contradictory and mutually exclusive options.
    I would take either, which would be far better economically as well. It depends how you define it. I was using how the Neocons used it against Ron's foreign policy as an epithet.

Quite frankly war and sanction are isolationist policies. Nothing isolates countries off from each other more than war and sanctions.

Would you say Washington has an isolationist policy toward Canada, UK, and Israel if they are not bombing Ottawa, invading England, or sponsoring a color revolution in Israel.

Washington is not isolating itself from Russia, Iran, North Korea, China or the rest of the world by promoting open trade, dialogue, diplomacy, and goodwill. Rather, isolation comes about from war, bombings, threats, sanctions, and funding revolutions an terrorists to destabilize nations.
    Exactly.

Why do you want to use personal attacks against us who believe in true #Liberty? Yes, I "used my brain" when I came to the conclusion that LIBERTY is the key to happiness and prosperity. Borders is not even a big issue with me closed or open but for you it seems to be a really big deal. The fact that borders can NEVER be "closed" doesn't seem to get through to you. Hell, give me a million dollars and I guarantee you I can smuggle myself into and then out of North Korea. There are NO closed borders.

The answer to these problems are truly and simply LIBERTY. If you eliminate stealing from everyone to pay immigrants to come here (welfare) and allow everyone to freely carry whatever weapon they wish immigrants will not be a problem. Don't forget that immigrants always have a "problem" keeping their children locked into the "old ways". Yes, even Muslim children have rebellious stages. A good percentage of second gen Muslims stray from mom and pops religion. Liberty will win over most of them and those who don't will be in a minority.

To con a popular phrase from our godfather Ron Paul "Liberty is popular"...
    Why is it so important to you that people come here that have views diametrically opposed to yours? You have these Christian Anarchist beliefs that the state denies you the opportunity to live under yet you campaign for people to come here with views that would further deny you that right.

I am not buying it and I question your sincerity on this issue since it does not make sense.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why is it so important to you that people come here that have views diametrically opposed to yours? You have these Christian Anarchist beliefs that the state denies you the opportunity to live under yet you campaign for people to come here with views that would further deny you that right.

I am not buying it and I question your sincerity on this issue since it does not make sense.

Ya, it makes no sense to believe that #Liberty in all things is the way to go. Oh, but you have an "exception" for your particular fear. Thanks for clarifying that up for me.

For the record - Even 10 million horrible nasty ISIS types imported into this geographic area we call USA would not be a threat if we really had LIBERTY. They would try to force their ideas on the rest of us and if we didn't have a goonerment goonsquad limiting our weapons and where we carry them there would be quite a battle and then the only moozlims left would be the ones who want to live peaceably with the rest of us. You never have to worry about this scenario though because there will never be 10 million ISIS types on the entire planet... (but keep your irrational fear going)
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 11-03-2017 at 10:55 AM.

THIS ONE

Ya, it makes no sense to believe that #Liberty in all things is the way to go. Oh, but you have an "exception" for your particular fear. Thanks for clarifying that up for me.
    Not fear, rather FACT. This is what they believe. Look at the chart, some countries as high as 90% support for a belief system that is the antithesis of Christian Anarchism. Not buying you are a "Christian Anarchist", more like "Muslim Activist". A person that wishes to live under Christian Anarchism and actually wants to achieve it in this lifetime is not going to support policies that make it impractical if not impossible in this lifetime.

For the record - Even 10 million horrible nasty ISIS types imported into this geographic area we call USA would not be a threat if we really had LIBERTY. They would try to force their ideas on the rest of us and if we didn't have a goonerment goonsquad limiting our weapons and where we carry them there would be quite a battle and then the only moozlims left would be the ones who want to live peaceably with the rest of us. You never have to worry about this scenario though because there will never be 10 million ISIS types on the entire planet...
    Except some people will never get that chance while they run you, your friends or family over with a truck. They are already forcing their ideas on communities, electing their own and subverting the Constitution.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Not fear, rather FACT. This is what they believe. Look at the chart, some countries as high as 90% support for a belief system that is the antithesis of Christian Anarchism. Not buying you are a "Christian Anarchist", more like "Muslim Activist". A person that wishes to live under Christian Anarchism and actually wants to achieve it in this lifetime is not going to support policies that make it impractical if not impossible in this lifetime.

Except some people will never get that chance while they run you, your friends or family over with a truck. They are already forcing their ideas on communities, electing their own and subverting the Constitution.
    Right, because I'm "afraid" of my ideals being crushed by others I'm going to act 180 degrees opposed to my ideals so I can "protect" them. That makes no sense but from what you have stated already It's obvious that you cannot hear what I'm saying because of all the noise from those war drums so just close your eyes and ears to what #Liberty types have to say and enjoy those chains you so willingly want to wear.

It's obvious that I certainly cannot reach you...

THIS ONE

Right, because I'm "afraid" of my ideals being crushed by others I'm going to act 180 degrees opposed to my ideals so I can "protect" them. That makes no sense but from what you have stated already It's obvious that you cannot hear what I'm saying because of all the noise from those war drums so just close your eyes and ears to what #Liberty types have to say and enjoy those chains you so willingly want to wear.

Truth- kahless called me a Muslim for not supporting Trump's wanting to have American Muslims signed up in a gov data base. How dare I support the 1st Amendment.
    Last edited by Ender; 11-03-2017 at 11:41 AM.
    There is no spoon.

Show me a post where I beat the war drums? There are none in my entire posting history. Like I said some posts back in this thread, it was the Neocons bashing Ron on foreign policy which is how I ended up a supporter of his.

You failed to make the case how you can achieve living in a Christian Anarchist society while advocating importing people in overwhelming number with diametrically opposed ideology that will make it impractical if not impossible. Either you are not a Christian Anarchist or you are adhering to some textbook definition of ideology which in many cases is impractical in the real world we live in and better left for the classroom.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well aware. But it doesn't absolve them. All they had to do was turn down any offer.

I'm not particularly happy with the deep state nor with the railroading the Bundy's are getting. But, if someone approached me with a plan to bomb a place or shoot up some civilians I tell the to go $#@! themselves.
    But that's not how you'd be approached.

First, it would be to see if you have some mental issues and then get you on meds, etc.

Next, it would be surrounding you with "friends" who would soon convince you of the evilness of the US & how their families had been stricken in the ME.

Then, it would be convincing you that bombing/killing etc was the only answer.
    There is no spoon.

Show me a post where I beat the war drums? There are none in my entire posting history. Like I said some posts back in this thread, it was the Neocons bashing Ron on foreign policy which is how I ended up a supporter of his.

You failed to make the case how you can achieve living in a Christian Anarchist society while advocating importing people in overwhelming number with diametrically opposed ideology that will make it impractical if not impossible. Either you are not a Christian Anarchist or you are adhering to some textbook definition of ideology which in many cases is impractical in the real world we live in and better left for the classroom.
    Stop with the accusations- and JFYI, most Muslims are peaceful.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Truth- kahless called me a Muslim for not supporting Trump's wanting to have American Muslims sign up n a gov data base. How dare I support the 1st Amendment.
    Again with this, none of that is true. I asked, not called, if you were a Muslim considering you are another here that goes to such great lengths to advocate for Muslim immigration at all costs and risks.

I do not believe in open borders. People do not have an automatic right to come here. The same things I am saying to Christian Anarchist I have said to you. If you are really a libertarian, want to live in such a society within this geographic region, within your lifetime, then how do you expect to do that with an open border? The welfare state is one issue another is importing uneducated people that demand a government belief system be implemented that is the antithesis to liberty.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 05:14 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The "war drums" of using violence against the free movement of God's creatures on God's planet...

Don't be putting words in my mouth (but then I don't think you are listening to anything I say). I've never "advocated" for doing anything except for promoting LIBERTY! If you can show me how restricting liberty promotes liberty then I'm here, I'm listening...

THIS ONE

Stop with the accusations- and JFYI, most Muslims are peaceful.
    Posting Pew polls is not making accusations, but rather posting valid data.

If you can show me how restricting liberty promotes liberty then I'm here, I'm listening...
    The answer is in what you quoted. Stop, "importing people in overwhelming number with diametrically opposed ideology" so that Christian Anarchism "will not be made impractical if not impossible." within this geographic region.

No no no no...

This.
    And specifically, stop government from importing diversity. Government doesn't appear to be accountable to anyone and it likes to force "relationships" at the expense of others.

By the people, for the people. Do people have an issue with your government?
    Support the troops over there, by getting mowed down at home.
    Own it.
    Better to change it.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Posting Pew polls is not making accusations, but rather posting valid data.
    You only posted what you thought would support your hate POV.

Here's what PEW said about the Sharia Law chart in the same article:

What do Muslims around the world believe?

Like any religious group, the religious beliefs and practices of Muslims vary depending on many factors, including where in the world they live. But Muslims around the world are almost universally united by a belief in one God and the Prophet Muhammad, and the practice of certain religious rituals, such as fasting during Ramadan, is widespread.

In other areas, however, there is less unity. For instance, a Pew Research Center survey of Muslims in 39 countries asked Muslims whether they want sharia law, a legal code based on the Quran and other Islamic scripture, to be the official law of the land in their country. Responses on this question vary widely. Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law. But in some other countries, especially in Eastern Europe and Central Asia – including Turkey (12%), Kazakhstan (10%) and Azerbaijan (8%) – relatively few favor the implementation of sharia law.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...und-the-world/
    There is no spoon.

You only posted what you thought would support your hate POV.
    So now I am a racist for believing in limiting immigration from terrorist nations and for posting Pew polls about Muslim support for Sharia. Well then I guess Rand is racist to now so that puts me in good company.

So now I am a racist for believing in limiting immigration from terrorist nations and for posting Pew polls about Muslim support for Sharia. Well then I guess Rand is racist to now so that puts me in good company.
    While still not acknowledging what the whole article said.

I stand with Ron Paul: Get out of unconstitutional wars, bring the troops home, and stop creating BLOWBACK.
    There is no spoon.

While still not acknowledging what the whole article said.

I stand with Ron Paul: Get out of unconstitutional wars, bring the troops home, and stop creating BLOWBACK.
    I agree.

At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed, under the guise of leftist "diversity".

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast