Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: White House says NY attacker should be considered ‘enemy combatant’

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    While still not acknowledging what the whole article said.

I stand with Ron Paul: Get out of unconstitutional wars, bring the troops home, and stop creating BLOWBACK.
    You mean the quote you posted that Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law? These would be good places to be limiting immigration from don't you think?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I agree.

At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed, under the guise of leftist "diversity".
    Ender's reply a couple back would indicate that belief means you "hate" Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    While still not acknowledging what the whole article said.

I stand with Ron Paul: Get out of unconstitutional wars, bring the troops home, and stop creating BLOWBACK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I agree.

At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed, under the guise of leftist "diversity".
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Ender's reply a couple back would indicate that belief means you "hate" Muslims.
    Oh? Looks to me like those replies mean the two men are somewhere in the 90-100% agreement range. So I doubt your efforts to drive a wedge between them--a halfhearted effort at a classic 'divide and conquer' maneuver, at best--will bear any fruit.

Or do you really believe a significant number of the people who browse this site are stupid enough to let you equate 'stop immigration from nations we're bombing the $#@! out of for a while' and 'register American Muslims like sex offenders and border collies' in their minds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh? Looks to me like those replies mean the two men are somewhere in the 90-100% agreement range. So I doubt your efforts to drive a wedge between them--a halfhearted effort at a classic 'divide and conquer' maneuver, at best--will bear any fruit.

Or do you really believe a significant number of the people who browse this site are stupid enough to let you equate 'stop immigration from nations we're bombing the $#@! out of for a while' and 'register American Muslims like sex offenders and border collies' in their minds?
    Bull$#@!. The exchange between Ender and I, Ender claims my belief of limiting immigration from Muslim countries and using Pew data to back it up is considered "hate" of Muslims.

Toward the end of that exchange, AF chimes in with, "I agree. At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed".

There is no way around what AF just said here is some limit on immigration. Thus that would be considered "hate" of Muslims according to Ender. This is no surprise to you since you mastered the tactic from 2015 forward to accuse anyone that is against open borders or placing limits on immigration as racist.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 05:09 PM.

This is no surprise to you since you mastered the tactic from 2015 forward to accuse anyone that is against open borders or placing limits on immigration as racist.
    Prove that allegation or share with Zippy the title of Forum's Biggest Bull$#@! Artist.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Prove that allegation or share with Zippy the title of Forum's Biggest Bull$#@! Artist.
    That is easy for you to say since you removed the false accusation from your signature for my simply agreeing with the Trump-Sessions immigration plan limits. Did you forget what sock puppet account you were using, reminder it was your acptulsa account.

That is easy for you to say since you removed the false accusation from your signature for my simply agreeing with the Trump-Sessions immigration plan limits. Did you forget what sock puppet account you were using, reminder it was your acptulsa account.
    I have no idea what you're blathering about. Got a screenshot, or are we depending on your paranoia-colored memory for whatever it is you just alleged?

As for your sockpuppet allegation, it has more holes in it than a Pastafarian's papal headpiece. Tell the mods what you think my sock puppets are, and let them tell you whether any of them have ever logged in from anything slightly resembling any address I've ever logged in from.

Got any other b.s. that has been constipating your system? I'm sure the whole world loves seeing your shots in the dark completely miss the mark.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-03-2017 at 06:02 PM.

So now I am a racist for believing in limiting immigration from terrorist nations and for posting Pew polls about Muslim support for Sharia. Well then I guess Rand is racist to now so that puts me in good company.
    terrorist nations? u mean like the united states and its allies?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    If he only posted when he knew what he meant, his post count would have a single digit.

I have no idea what you're blathering about. Got a screenshot, or are we depending on your paranoia-colored memory for whatever it is you just alleged?

As for your sockpuppet allegation, it has more holes in it than a Pastafarian's papal headpiece. Tell the mods what you think my sock puppets are, and let them tell you whether any of them have ever logged in from anything slightly resembling any address I've ever logged in from.

Got any other b.s. that has been constipating your system? I'm sure the whole world loves seeing your shots in the dark completely miss the mark.
    ok. that was clever.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

The answer is in what you quoted. Stop, "importing people in overwhelming number with diametrically opposed ideology" so that Christian Anarchism "will not be made impractical if not impossible." within this geographic region.
    Again you put words in my mouth that I've never said (I really doubt you are even reading what I say). I've never advocated "importing" anyone. What I've pointed out all along is your fear and how it's driving you towards blindness (it's not masterbation after all!!)

Leave people alone. Let others have liberty and hope to God they let you have liberty. God did not tell you to hate moozlems... In fact I'm pretty sure the message was just the opposite. You could start ministering to them when they arrive here. They actually DO convert. My niece is a missionary in Armenia and her and her husband are there specifically to deal with those in Iran who have converted and are living in Iran as undercover missionaries. Yes, there are Christians in Iran. That is their entire purpose for being there. Of those who come here what percentage do you suppose would convert?? 5%? 2%, 1%? You don't even want to reach ANY of them???

Maybe you need to re-read your Bible.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Bull$#@!. The exchange between Ender and I, Ender claims my belief of limiting immigration from Muslim countries and using Pew data to back it up is considered "hate" of Muslims.

Toward the end of that exchange, AF chimes in with, "I agree. At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed".

There is no way around what AF just said here is some limit on immigration. Thus that would be considered "hate" of Muslims according to Ender. This is no surprise to you since you mastered the tactic from 2015 forward to accuse anyone that is against open borders or placing limits on immigration as racist.
    Fear, fear, fear... You are driven by it. It consumes you. You know what? Life is dangerous. You are not guaranteed a tomorrow. You are supposed to try to reach people, not shut them out. Yeah, someone might kill you. You know what? Try a night out in some neighborhoods in Detroit. Someone there might kill you too (in fact it's much more likely).
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Another so called Paul supporter. Jackass.

Paul calls for travel moratorium on countries that pose terror threat
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/09/politi...eat/index.html

People do not have an automatic right to come here.
    YES. THEY. DO.

Unless they encroach uninvited or with malice upon PRIVATE PROPERTY, people have a right to move about the planet unencumbered.

Adorable as it is that - like a child - you've endorsed the idea that there exists entities which have this extra-human authority to cordon off segments of the planet and claim them for their own, rational people understand that human beings doing no harm to others may move around as they may see fit.

AND - CA's refusal to buy into the state's border scam does NOT mean that he favors violent people coming to this continent... he has stated that if people were allowed to possess whatever means of self-defense they so choose, none of this would matter.

There was a time in this country when people who couldn't control themselves in polite society just ended up dead at the hands of people who could. That had a civilizing effect on folks. That sort of thing would be useful these days.

I may be mis-remembering, but I'm pretty sure kahless is an open fascist/white supremacist whose presence here only inaccurately ties RP to his twisted, BS collectivist ideology to the passers-by.

On those terms, I endorse any and all GFY's he gets around here. Cleans the place up...

Another so called Paul supporter. Jackass.

Paul calls for travel moratorium on countries that pose terror threat
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/09/politi...eat/index.html
    I don't care what Rand says, lol

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

As far as I was concerned that was over once the mods got involved, deleted your sig and told you to stop your psychopath obsession.

But here we are a couple years later, you start your bull$#@! again and you expect me not to call you out on it? You see some of us at one time used to use this forum and promote it outside of here as activism, with handle. So it is memorable when after posting here for 10 years when some jackass with the name acptulsa decides to put a racist accusation in his signature because I agree with some limits on immigration like Rand's plan or the Trump-Sessions immigration reform.

As far as the socket puppet stuff, I replied to your neg rep, two seconds later you responded to exactly what I said privately using another account. Unlikely to be two different people.

That was back then and I saw no need to bring it up ancient history but here we are same topic and you being a lying dick again so you had it coming.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 07:49 PM.

I don't care what Rand says, lol
    There we have it. At least you are being honest.

So it is memorable when after posting here for 10 years when some jackass with the name acptulsa decides to put a racist accusation in his signature because I agree with some limits on immigration like Rand's plan or the Trump-Sessions immigration reform.
    I still have no idea what signature you're talking about. And I'm still not taking your bait and lowering myself to your level of name calling.

As far as the socket puppet stuff, I replied to your neg rep, two seconds later you responded to exactly what I said privately using another account. Unlikely to be two different people.
    So you have a vague memory that you insulted me privately and you don't think you said that same insult to anyone else, so you think it unlikely that I don't have a sockpuppet. But I have never had more than one account here, and in fact have damned few accounts anywhere on the web under any other name. So, your theory based on half-remembered ancient history is wrong. It's that simple.

That was back then and I saw no need to bring it up ancient history but here we are same topic and you being a lying dick again so you had it coming.
    Nope. I'm not the one who first jumped into this thread and started trying to rekindle old fires. And you still haven't goaded me into violating forum guidelines by doing it to me. You're welcome to keep trying, though. It saves me the trouble of trying to describe to everyone your true colors if you display them in all their gory glory.

I'm still waiting for you to post proof--just one link, just one--that I have ever said anything about open borders--anything--except that if the government wasn't destroying our economy, we wouldn't be anywhere near as worried about the subject as we are. You made the claim. You cast the aspersion. Act like a man. Back it up.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-03-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I may be mis-remembering, but I'm pretty sure kahless is an open fascist/white supremacist whose presence here only inaccurately ties RP to his twisted, BS collectivist ideology to the passers-by.

On those terms, I endorse any and all GFY's he gets around here. Cleans the place up...
    I am the guy that has been defending Ron and Rand's immigration plans and get $#@! for it from the open borders circle jerking cabal here as demonstrated in this thread. I defend Trump's too where there are similarities. I have frequently done so over the years showing text of legislation of each and other materials to back it up.

So no, I am not a white supremacist. If you believe I am a white supremacist then you must believe the same about the Pauls. Ridiculous.

Pretty sad and weak people cannot debate in support of your opening the flood gates to immigration policy - open borders without accusations of racism.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 08:17 PM.

I still have no idea what signature you're talking about. And I'm still not taking your bait and lowering myself to your level of name calling.
    After following me around in the forum for 6 months neg repping and using my name in your post signature you have no idea. Yeah right.

So you have a vague memory that you insulted me privately and you don't think you said that same insult to anyone else, so you think it unlikely that I don't have a sockpuppet. But I have never had more than one account here, and in fact have damned few accounts anywhere on the web under any other name. So, your theory based on half-remembered ancient history is wrong. It's that simple.
    My memory is crystal clear, I never said I had a vague memory. During your rep war I replied to you and you responded back immediately using the wrong account. You were busted.

Nope. I'm not the one who first jumped into this thread and started trying to rekindle old fires. And you still haven't goaded me into violating forum guidelines by doing it to me. You're welcome to keep trying, though. It saves me the trouble of trying to describe to everyone your true colors if you display them in all their gory glory.
    Another lie. Your first reply to me in thread was the false accusation of "divide and conquer" as well as falsely stating my beliefs intentionally for others that read here.

I think it is best you do not reply to my posts and I will not reply to yours. It has worked out well that way.

EDIT: you are now blocked or should I say blocked again, since I am not playing this game of lies with you.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Again you put words in my mouth that I've never said (I really doubt you are even reading what I say). I've never advocated "importing" anyone. What I've pointed out all along is your fear and how it's driving you towards blindness (it's not masterbation after all!!)

Leave people alone. Let others have liberty and hope to God they let you have liberty. God did not tell you to hate moozlems... In fact I'm pretty sure the message was just the opposite. You could start ministering to them when they arrive here. They actually DO convert. My niece is a missionary in Armenia and her and her husband are there specifically to deal with those in Iran who have converted and are living in Iran as undercover missionaries. Yes, there are Christians in Iran. That is their entire purpose for being there. Of those who come here what percentage do you suppose would convert?? 5%? 2%, 1%? You don't even want to reach ANY of them???

Maybe you need to re-read your Bible.
    There is no hate in my heart. Where in the bible does it say to open your border and let yourself be subjugated by your enemy?

After following me around in the forum for 6 months neg repping and using my name in your post signature you have no idea. Yeah right.
    If you were to say what this 'racist accusation' was, maybe I would know what you're talking about. Are you afraid to say because it was true?

My memory is crystal clear, where do I say vague memory? During your rep war I replied to you and you responded back immediately using the wrong account. You were busted.
    You have my permission to reveal any private communication I ever sent to you. So, you're free to prove whatever allegation you can back up. Let's see it.

Another lie. Your first reply to me in thread is accusation of "divide and conquer" as well as using the forum for false propaganda purposes.
    Firstly, you just proved my point. You were employing divide and conquer tactics first, or I wouldn't have been able to point them out. You seem to forget that any idiot can determine who popped up in this thread being combative first. Secondly, false propaganda is in the eye of the beholder, and vague references to it will not make it appear where it doesn't exist.

I think it is best you do not reply to my posts and I will not reply to yours. It has worked out well that way.
    I can see where you would feel that way. I'm sure you feel that way about every reasonable person who ever posted on this forum. But, you know, if you want a place where you can hurl invective without anyone pushing back, what you need is not a forum account, but a WordPress site.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-03-2017 at 07:55 PM.

"Enemy combatant" for supporting ISIS???

I think Trump means "believing" in ISIS. If we go with supporting, then a lot of politicians and black ops types and USAF might have to shoot themselves.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pretty sad and weak you cannot debate in support of your opening the flood gates to immigration policy - open borders without accusations of racism.
    I wasn't debating you. I just made an observation and recollection. :shrug:

Little trigger happy there, aren't ya?

That said, GFY.

Also, I'm not in favor of open borders... because I'm not in favor of borders.

I'm in favor of private property.

So - again - GFY.

I wasn't debating you.
    Fixed that post since I really meant that last line for the others here that jumped right to that simply because I believe in some limits on immigration. The same limits the Pauls support.

I just made an observation and recollection. :shrug:

Little trigger happy there, aren't ya?

That said, GFY.

Also, I'm not in favor of open borders... because I'm not in favor of borders.

I'm in favor of private property.

So - again - GFY.
    In an activist forum you should expect someone to correct you when you mistakenly recollect them as a "white supremacist".
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 08:17 PM.

In an activist forum you should expect someone to correct you when you mistakenly recollect them as a "white supremacist".
    I'm sure you're a Trump supporter, which isn't "necessarily" congruent with *white supremacist*... but most of those folks are morons who wouldn't know a Paulian political position if he tripped over it, which wouldn't be surprising (the tripping over of, that is).

But anyway, please continue along pulling your pants down and imagining you're not the butt of the joke...

Where in the bible does it say to open your border and let yourself be subjugated by your enemy?
    It certainly wasn't this verse: John 10:1 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.”
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I think it is best you do not reply to my posts and I will not reply to yours.
    In an activist forum you should expect someone to correct you...
    LOL

EDIT: you are now blocked or should I say blocked again, since I am not playing this game of lies with you.
    No quicker way to lose a game of lies than to play with someone who tells the truth, is there? Those two words 'prove it' become as garlic to a vampire...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-03-2017 at 08:32 PM.

I'm sure you're a Trump supporter, which isn't "necessarily" congruent with *white supremacist*... but most of those folks are morons who wouldn't know a Paulian political position if he tripped over it, which wouldn't be surprising (the tripping over of, that is).

But anyway, please continue along pulling your pants down and imagining you're not the butt of the joke...
    See my sign-up date, been a Paul supporter first and foremost. I believe Trump had a better chance of getting at least some bits and pieces Rand's positions passed than Hillary. He is someone Rand can work with at least and has been proven with healthcare.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-03-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast