Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "If the news is fake, imagine the history."

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Darn, I have an appointment on whatever day that is to stare into space for several hours, I'll miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.

You might want to do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    Meh, I can totally understand why purveyors of fake news wouldn't want to watch a documentary that totally calls out their bull$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm sure that Stef will have a multi-hour reaction video commentary on it that you can watch instead.
    Stef will be in the documentary discussing fake news as well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Stef will be in the documentary discussing fake news as well.
    How will the world survive such a man-orgy of truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How will the world survive such a man-orgy of truth?
    I would say the chances of survival should increase quite drastically.

Also this thread is about how he was the one blackmailing the media with the "$#@!ty Men in Media" list, which was made by women and likely obtained from a woman so you're whole sexist narrative is kinda bull$#@!.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Also this thread is about how he was the one blackmailing the media with the "$#@!ty Men in Media" list, which was made by women and likely obtained from a woman so you're whole sexist narrative is kinda bull$#@!.
    This may surprise you, but I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

This may surprise you, but I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about.
    You were talking about man orgies (of truth)

You were talking about man orgies (of truth)
    Are you such a snowflake that you were triggered by the use of the word 'man' in my post?

An orgy in which all of the participants are men is a man orgy.
    Pinochet is the model

Are you such a snowflake that you were triggered by the use of the word 'man' in my post?

An orgy in which all of the participants are men is a man orgy.
    Ya I'm not sure why you would bring your sexist narrative into this. Do you think everybody in the film is going to be male?

Ya I'm not sure why you would bring your sexist narrative into this. Do you think everybody in the film is going to be male?
    You're adorable.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    You are going to spend eternity burning in the hell-fires of damnation for that comment.
    Well played.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

You're adorable.
    don't waste your time, danno is low energy

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty much everything that people are taught by "institutions" (schools, media, universities, etc) is complete bs. Hell, the average person still thinks the police officer in the patrol car behind him is a "government" employee, instead of the truth that the cop is an employee of a private for-profit corporation. How would that average person ever come to grips with real history? Society would completely implode overnight.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I have wondered about how people can assess the credibility and accuracy of history. This would be a fascinating academic study in itself.
    The Mayor's office manipulated the stories and images of the San Francisco Earthquake in 1906 to describe it as the San Francisco Fire because telling people the truth of an unpredictable event like an Earthquake was "to horrifying".

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Pretty much everything that people are taught by "institutions" (schools, media, universities, etc) is complete bs. Hell, the average person still thinks the police officer in the patrol car behind him is a "government" employee, instead of the truth that the cop is an employee of a private for-profit corporation. How would that average person ever come to grips with real history? Society would completely implode overnight.
    Yep.

My POV is to question everything and try to find all sides of any event/subject. REAL history can be a shocker-
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You read Italian?
    Columbus did not write in Italian. His writings are almost exclusively Spanish with some Portuguese and Catalan mixed in. A few notes are Latin. His voyage diary is Spanish.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

How can anything in history be accurate?

A political event could take place today. CNN or MSNBC could report on it and the report will portray a totally different analysis of the event then if Fox reported on it.

If you cannot get the facts on a current happening, how can you have facts on history?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    How can anything in history be accurate?

A political event could take place today. CNN or MSNBC could report on it and the report will portray a totally different analysis of the event then if Fox reported on it.

If you cannot get the facts on a current happening, how can you have facts on history?
    Agreed.

Plus, the "official" history books come from within the bubble of academia, where tenured professors can have their careers destroyed by a single ill-regarded utterance. It has been like that for centuries.

And until very recently, there was no internet where thousands of people could check your facts.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

If you disagree with the MSM analysis you are unpatriotic, a terrorist, a nazi, kook, or...... whatever label they choose to pin on you.

---
    Last edited by kahless; 11-11-2017 at 11:06 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12