Thread: Vladimir Putin says mysterious foreigners are collecting Russians' DNA

Vladimir Putin says mysterious foreigners are collecting Russians' DNA

Russian President Vladimir Putin has raised alarm about mysterious foreign forces collecting DNA from ordinary citizens, triggering concerns in parliament about a biological attack—as well as memes from those less convinced of the danger of his pronouncement.
    Speaking to his Presidential Council for Human Rights on Monday, where an official raised the issue of Russians being photographed by third parties, Putin doubled down on the concern, suggesting that there were bigger issues at stake.
    “The images [being collected], that is OK. Do you know that biological material is being collected across the whole country?” Putin asked, according to state news agency RIA Novosti. “Here is the question—why are they doing this?”

More at: http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-put...ers-are-697762
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing happens in Russia without Putin's OK.

Putin himself, however, reassured the Human Rights Council there's nothing to be afraid of.
    https://www.rt.com/news/408274-putin...es-harvesting/

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Nothing happens in Russia without Putin's OK.

https://www.rt.com/news/408274-putin...es-harvesting/
    He means that he believes Russia is prepared for anything:

Putin himself, however, reassured the Human Rights Council there's nothing to be afraid of.

Let them do what they want, and we must do what we must,” he stated emphatically.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I bumped into your OP story at least 6-8 months ago
    and had no doubts about it being related to genetic targeting.
    Maybe the west is planning to cure the entire Russian population of cancer.

========
    OT
    Here's some odd's an end's from today's surf...

News_Executive @News_Executive
    39s
    ►Iraqi Parliament votes unanimously to criminalize raising the Israeli flag in Iraq. Will also be banned in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.

►BREAKING: ISRAEL WILL NOT RECOGNIZE THE SPANISH UNITY, REFUSES TO CONDEMN CATALONIA

Nick McKim-@NickMcKim · 12 h
    ►All staff have now left Australia’s Manus Island prison. 600 detainees are at the mercy of the PNG navy with no food or drinking water.

They are doing it in the US too, and suckers pay them for the service!

https://www.23andme.com
    https://www.ancestry.com
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Maybe the west is planning to cure the entire Russian population of cancer.
    Death solves all problems, no man no problem. Joseph Stalin

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Zippy,

I highly encourage you not to take any chances and get your entire vaccination series.

Perhaps you should take the entire series two or three times over, just to make sure.

Don't worry, it is safe and effective, but we can't afford to take chances with a national treasure such as yourself, Zippy.

Elites collecting DNA from every people group? We're $#@!ing doomed. Doomed. They're just rubbing it in at this point. I'm sure they can cull the earth's population with a virus and re-people it with clones. I don't want to be a bondage slave clone; I want my clones to live free or die trying.

Be the man I could never be my clones!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a quite weird request by the US Air Force.
    Why does the US Air Force want "(Synovial tissue and RNA samples) [which] shall be collected from Russia and must be Caucasian," and also to specifically exclude "The Government will not consider tissue samples from Ukraine."

Considering all the known biological, pathological, chemical, radioactive, and psychoactive experiments the US government has already conducted on unknowing Americans, who knows what freaky things they'll try on other peoples.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 10-31-2017 at 09:05 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Death solves all problems, no man no problem. Joseph Stalin
    funny you should mention that...

===========

Bryan MacDonald@27khv 16 min.
    Putin offered some very harsh condemnation of Stalin today. Which sorta contradicts a few western narratives

“Millions of people were branded as enemies of the people, were executed or crippled, underwent torture in prisons and forced deportations,” he said.
    “This terrible past cannot be erased from the national memory. And certainly cannot be justified by whatever imaginary greater good of the people.”

https://www.rt.com/news/408266-putin...tion-memorial/

Russian President Vladimir Putin with Patriarch Kirill and former Human Rights Ombudsman Vladimir Lukin attend a ceremony unveiling “The Wall of Grief” in Moscow, Russia October 30, 2017 © Alexander Nemenov / Reuters

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Considering all the known biological, pathological, chemical, radioactive, and psychoactive experiments the US government has already conducted on unknowing Americans, who knows what freaky things they'll try on other peoples.
    Quote Originally Posted by French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment
    The scientists who produced both alternative explanations, he writes, worked for the Swiss-based Sandoz Pharmaceutical Company, which was then secretly supplying both the Army and CIA with LSD.

Mr Albarelli came across CIA documents while investigating the suspicious suicide of Frank Olson, a biochemist working for the SOD who fell from a 13th floor window two years after the Cursed Bread incident. One note transcribes a conversation between a CIA agent and a Sandoz official who mentions the "secret of Pont-Saint-Esprit" and explains that it was not "at all" caused by mould but by diethylamide, the D in LSD.

While compiling his book, A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments, Mr Albarelli spoke to former colleagues of Mr Olson, two of whom told him that the Pont-Saint-Esprit incident was part of a mind control experiment run by the CIA and US army.

After the Korean War the Americans launched a vast research programme into the mental manipulation of prisoners and enemy troops. Scientists at Fort Detrick told him that agents had sprayed LSD into the air and also contaminated "local foot products".

Mr Albarelli said the real "smoking gun" was a White House document sent to members of the Rockefeller Commission formed in 1975 to investigate CIA abuses. It contained the names of a number of French nationals who had been secretly employed by the CIA and made direct reference to the "Pont St. Esprit incident." In its quest to research LSD as an offensive weapon, Mr Albarelli claims, the US army also drugged over 5,700 unwitting American servicemen between 1953 and 1965.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...xperiment.html

They don't do that anymore.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-31-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    meh, we used 23andme.com and I think it was worth the price, pretty much a bargain. I read the terms of their service and found it acceptable.

US Air Force Admits To Harvesting Russian Tissue

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/us-air-force-admits-harvesting-russian-tissue

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Much ado about nothing gentlemen.

It was me.

I was just trying to figure out how they make these.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/dn...-with-racists/

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with racists”.When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”
    Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/dn...-with-racists/

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with racists”.When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”
    Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”
    Shocked. Shocked I tell you. While the scientific basis for these tests is severely flawed right from the outset, the fact that they would use them for political purposes and to "screw with" people was predictable and inevitable.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They collected DNA right before the Bin Laden raid too.... jus sayin
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope