Thread: Joe Biden hasn't ruled out 2020: 'I'm not going to decide not to run'

Joe Biden hasn't ruled out 2020: 'I'm not going to decide not to run'

O_o

With all the sexual assault campaigns and pedophilia coming out, no wonder Creepy Uncle Joe thinks it's his time to shine.

Former vice president Joe Biden hasn't announced he's running for president in 2020.

But he hasn't announced he won't run, either.

"I haven't decided to run, but I've decided I'm not going to decide not run," Biden told Vanity Fairin a December issue story that published Wednesday. "We'll see what happens."

"No question," he told Vanity Fair. "I had planned on running, and I wasn't running against Hillary or Bernie or anybody else. Honest to God, I thought that I was the best suited for the moment to be president."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...run/800681001/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He would be 78 shortly after the election date- the oldest first term president ever if he ran and won (Trump at 70 is currently the oldest). Reagan was 77 when he LEFT office.

Biden would be the dem darling . Never had a real job , lifetime tax tick , creepy , tax & spend etc

Please run. If we can just get Tim Kaine, ensure Elizabeth Warren runs, and maybe throw in a crazy celebrity like Rosie O'Donnell or Clooney, this may be the funniest presidential Democrat primary race in history. It will be a race of who hates liberty and western values the most and the most hateful person might actually win given the voters.

Gaga looks oddly like Hillary Clinton.

ol' creepy joe

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows