Thread: Going medieval on your ass........

Going medieval on your ass........

http://hawken1911.wixsite.com/sthubertsrangers/big-game

St. Hubert's Rangers is an international, online brotherhood of individuals who are interested in the anachronism of medieval hunters. Rangers research all aspects of the daily lives of medieval hunters, and recreate their clothing, accoutrements and hunting equipment. A ranger's persona could be that of anyone who may have hunted for sport or necessity in Western Europe in the second half of the Middle Ages, such as: a nobleman, forester, huntsman, poacher, or outlaw. For our purposes, a hunter is defined as anyone who participates in the chase of a small game or large game animal, with the means of personally dispatching the hunted animal. Trapping and angling are beyond the scope of St. Hubert's Rangers.

Last edited by phill4paul; 10-30-2017 at 09:45 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wild boar taken with spears? Dang, that's impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Is this guy suppose to be a court jester?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.