Thread: Help Gunny Win

Help Gunny Win

Let's do something really crazy to help Glen. I mean something bigger than a money bomb, something as crazy as the Ron Paul blimp. Any ideas?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1) The Bradley Building. Find a tall building/skyscraper in his district. Project images onto the building, either digitally or hang some BIG banners. I'm talking 400 feet tall images over the city. And we could do it on multiple buildings, and on multiple sides of each building. Large images do not need much maintenance. There are businesses that do digital advertising, and we could rent the space from the building owners.
    2) We're obviously going to have to have a rally of some kind. I plan on getting my license towards the end of April, and I would be honored to make my first road trip be for Gunny.
    3) And if all else fails, the Bradley Blimp could get the grassroots excited again. Imagine the media reporting that the Ron Paul Blimp has taken to the skies again, by the same people, for the same cause. It's part of Ron Paul's 'Revolution at 10 Years' plan to take over the government from the bottom up.

Are these ideas feasible? Just my initial ideas, meant to start the creative flow. This is a movement, folks! Go crazy!
    If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Let's do something really crazy to help Glen. I mean something bigger than a money bomb, something as crazy as the Ron Paul blimp. Any ideas?
    I would like to do something cool for Gunny. I think there should definitely be a Money Bomb but I'm definitely down for something a little different.

I don't have an idea right off the top of my head but I'll dust off my thinking cap and see what pops in my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

+ rep. That's what this forum is for.

I'll have to put some time in thinking. My brain is working slowly this Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Who's Gunny?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content...eeds-your-help
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Who's Gunny?
    Glen Bradley .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Glen Bradley .
    Also known as Mark Reprisal.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Glen Bradley .

oh yes, the ex-marine.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    oh yes, the ex-marine.
    Deep down most of them look like clean cut una bombers . I would vote for Glen anyway . The people in that district are fortunate to have such a bright , Liberty candidate .This is my endorsement