Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "I hope someone truly shoots you" - Conspiracy Theorists Harass Victims

Back peddling at its finest. Let me recap.

'No one said those things. You're fake news. I'm calling you out!'

'Here, I spent a few seconds and found where it was said. Stop lying, danno. '

'Well it's just one person! I'm calling you out!'

Am I supposed to go quote posts from others now to continue proving you to be full of $#@!? I won't. The thread's there for all to see, liar.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Back peddling at its finest. Let me recap.

'No one said those things. You're fake news. I'm calling you out!'

'Here, I spent a few seconds and found where it was said. Stop lying, danno. '

'Well it's just one person! I'm calling you out!'

Am I supposed to go quote posts from others now to continue proving you to be full of $#@!? I won't. The thread's there for all to see, liar.
    I never said "Nobody said those things", again more fake news...

What you said was fake news, you said

I got so frustrated that all rational discussion ands news was abandoned in that thread in favor of silly "the guy never existed and these are all actors" theories, that I stopped opening it and found good discussion elsewhere.

You said ALL rational discussion and news was abandoned in favor of "the guy never existed and these are all actors", even though it was only one, maybe two posters who were posting those theories out of dozens of people posting in the thread regarding all sorts of topics.

I said that the discussion, specifically, that the ENTIRE incident was staged - as opposed to a partial staging in order to save the narrative they were looking for, was minimal, almost none.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    ... and me
    Four's enough for a message board, right?
    Hey I'll take the 5th spot if its open.

Everyone who believes in liberty and free speech has a place at the table. What I notice is that when there is disagreement the listening seems to go away and the name calling comes out. That is not a good way to make a compelling argument. Listen and respond.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I got so frustrated that all rational discussion ands news was abandoned in that thread in favor of silly "the guy never existed and these are all actors" theories, that I stopped opening it and found good discussion elsewhere.
    There were no sensible news reports out of Vegas. It was all hysterical bull$#@! from go. Within a few hours, before any investigation had even commenced, MSM were blaming Koran thumpers, and later on gun owners and slide-fire stocks. I know loose ends are a bitch, but the only suspect's worm food.

To each their own... I hate that someone new to the forums will think that liberty people equals crazy people, but that's the board owner's call, I suppose.
    I say, who let the internet into the internet forums?!

You can buy the owner out if he wants, and alter membership that way. Or start your own forum with customized membership parameters just for you and your whack cult. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    There were no sensible news reports out of Vegas. It was all hysterical bull$#@! from go. Within a few hours, before any investigation had even commenced, MSM were blaming Koran thumpers, and later on gun owners and slide-fire stocks. I know loose ends are a bitch, but the only suspect's worm food.

I say, who let the internet into the internet forums?!

You can buy the owner out if he wants, and alter membership that way. Or start your own forum with customized membership parameters just for you and your whack cult. :P
    Yes!

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ... and MSM can't be trusted anyhow. They just run damage control and tabloids. These are the same idiots who said the trench coat mafia, lyrics, and DOOM killed all those students at Columbine.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    yeah, that seems about par for most conspiracy dealers.
    In dannno's defense, there's probably an 8-hour Stef video that explains all of this.

Citation for claim?
    Citations for his claim that he believes from observation of the forum that the majority of the forum member believe an alternative theory different from the official conspiracy theory? how does he go about citing that?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    In dannno's defense, there's probably an 8-hour Stef video that explains all of this.
    In true defense of Stefan, he no longer peddles in any conspiracy at all. If anything, he has become more and more like the OP. He is single minded when it comes to conspiracy theories to the point that no rational, sensible, evidence/experiment backed explanation of any event would sway him. For him and the OP, if he police, the FBI, the federal govt says something happened, he believes it and only uses the documents they presented to formulate his video. Any deviation from the official story is only entertained when the govt makes a change to their story.

Not a fan of Stefan or Danno but in this case, they have done nothing to deserve the mocking they are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    In true defense of Stefan, he no longer peddles in any conspiracy at all. If anything, he has become more and more like the OP. He is single minded when it comes to conspiracy theories to the point that no rational, sensible, evidence/experiment backed explanation of any event would sway him. For him and the OP, if he police, the FBI, the federal govt says something happened, he believes it and only uses the documents they presented to formulate his video. Any deviation from the official story is only entertained when the govt makes a change to their story.

Not a fan of Stefan or Danno but in this case, they have done nothing to deserve the mocking they are getting.
    That change in behavior is temporary and will only last so long as their Dear Leader is the executive.

... Unless whatever happens is somehow negative to President Orangina, in which case deep state deep state deep state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You could probably fit it in between your promotion of world government and redefining the 2nd Amendment.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

For what it's worth, I have long suspected U.S. involvement in 911, but to what degree, I do not know. But that doesn't mean that I go around claiming the attack on the towers was actually a hologram or that the people on the planes never existed.

It's fine and dandy to doubt the official narrative, but ffs, wild and and downright stupid speculation does more harm than good. I was honestly ashamed at some of what I read in there, both emotionally and intellectually.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That change in behavior is temporary and will only last so long as their Dear Leader is the executive.

... Unless whatever happens is somehow negative to President Orangina, in which case deep state deep state deep state.

Another totally useless post from the Zipper John Group.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Another totally useless post from the Zipper John Group.
    Not just useless, but wrong.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Dude, Firestarter claims that his driver's license renewal is the key to solving the 9/11 conspiracy.. seriously, go read the first thread he ever created..
    If Dannno is trying to make me look like an idiot...
    That's almost like a compliment coming from this Donald Duck, Infowars loving...
    Too weak for Dannno and Alex Jones, better than most on 9/11 on the internet: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...se-flag-attack
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    If Dannno is trying to make me look like an idiot...
    That's almost like a compliment coming from this Donald Duck, Infowars loving...
    Too weak for Dannno and Alex Jones, better than most on 9/11 on the internet: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...se-flag-attack
    lol, sorry, you guys joined around the same time and had similar first OPs..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...1-attack-truth

The 30-year-old victim – who narrowly escaped death in the worst mass shooting in modern US history
    Probably just a crisis actor.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Glen Beck being his old, Mormon self was talking about the Russian threat this morning. He and some official story theorist were ribbing on unofficial story theorists for believing the CIA were covering their asses because they'd contracted the mob at times - possibly even to murder JFK. At least we unofficial story theorists don't have him on our team. Give me a plague of gay frogs from Sirius B over Beck and the Mormons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Probably just a crisis actor.
    Is that $#@! a paid gig? I want to be a big trolling crisis actor, when I grow up. Imagine that CIA department; its black ops only because its pathetic, but it doesn't need to be. Let me internet troll for the CIA, and I shall unshame their trolls. Make internet trolling respectable again. Back to before MSM discovered us 20 years after the fact. That's my dawgs yo.

So let me see if I understand this correctly, guy was shot in the head by a .223, is left laying on the ground for what the better part of 30-minutes (?), and 2-3 weeks later he is surfing social media and worrying about what stranger thing of him? Because I seem to be missing something here...
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Name one position he holds that doesn't have a mountain of official documents to support it.
    What are these mountains of official documents of which you speak?

And RP avoids third-rail discussions and doesn't get wrapped up in unknown certainties, e.g., RP has all but directly come out and stated 9/11 was an "inside job", but everybody knows he realizes this to be true.

Oh and this too:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    + rep. This is one of the reasons I post less and less.

Take the conspiracy bull$#@! to ATS. $#@! all of you who poisoned this movement with the endless crazy.
    Well, while you are visiting ATS, be sure to have a gander at these babies; and the super-secret-passcode is "Ciancia", that is CIA-N-CIA, got it?

More: http://thetruthfulone.com/wp-content...-Crisis-Ac.jpg

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sandy...0/5/5/Y/M.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-school.html

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ..And it keeps rolling on...

I am not ignorant. I just see no point in pointless arguing. I've engaged in a lot of that over the past. I'll let other people fling poo at each other these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post

yeah, that seems about par for most conspiracy dealers.
    Hmm... Do you mean the CIA, NSA, FBI, DoD, or DHS?

Maybe it's because they're conducting an investigation and don't want to tip their hand if indeed there are other suspects.

Also I'm pretty confident their phones are ringing daily with people who "know something"about the shooting. They always keep some details confidential so they have a tool to help determine who is a crank and who legitimately might have inside knowledge.

They keep details quiet so jury pools aren't contaminated.

They practically accused the hotel of negligence when they altered the timeline of the security guard who was shot. That sets up the hotel for lawsuits galore. Perhaps they wanted to be absolutely sure of the timestamps before they announced it?

Police investigations are probably one of the few legitimate functions of government. There are a myriad of reasons they do not and even should not release all the minutiae. I know the crazies get all paranoid because we aren't privvy to the data, but at this point in history that's how all investigations are conducted.
    Yea, like why fire and ambulances were driving to and away code-three from Hooters for over one-hour at the time of the shooting and the whole block around Hooters was shutdown. This is what you mean right? Or did you mean like why James Holmes still has not had any interview, is that what you meant? Or why no book deal for the "joker", or say how about Ryan Lanza or their father even, a book deal, a movie deal, or hell at least an hour long interview? No, nothing?

That's funny as I haven't taken a position. I'm agnostic on the subject, I'm certainly more truthful than those making up wild claims and proclaiming them the "truth".
    Except that neither ignorance nor ensconcing are truths.

Then stop using the word "you," use more question marks than periods, and FFS take a refresher course in logic.

The government lies about almost everything all the time therefore everything the government says is a lie is not a true statement.
    False, that is not what he wrote, you contrived his words.

Truthful: Angela lies about everything all the time, therefore, Angela is works for the government.

Truthful: The government lies most of the time on most issues, therefore, those in the government are untrustworthy.

Two points remain:

1. Association with conspiracy crazies is a tool to undermine liberty campaigns.
    2. It is literally impossible to talk about current events without the conspiracy crazies taking over the thread.
    SMDH, speaking of failed logic, seriously, WTF are you on?

If it's just Ron Paul and me left, the movement would still be a better place.
    RP is far to much of a gentleman to respond, so permit me to:

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast