Thread: Ron Paul Reminds Americans the US Military is in 53 of 54 African Nations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ron Paul Reminds Americans the US Military is in 53 of 54 African Nations

Ron Paul Reminds Americans the US Military is Occupying 53 of 54 African Nations

Ron Paul noted that not only is the United States military in Niger, but U.S. troops are stationed in 53 out of the 54 nations in Africa.

By Rachel Blevins - October 25, 2017

While many Americans are aware that the United States is at war in countries such as Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan because of the media attention given to those conflicts, the news that four U.S. soldiers were killed in Niger came as a surprise that left some asking the question, “Since when is the U.S. at War with Africa?”

Sgt. La David Johnson, Staff Sgt. Bryan Black, Staff Sgt. Jeremiah Johnson and Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright were killed on Oct. 4, after their team was reportedly ambushed by “ISIS-affiliated militants traveling by vehicle, carrying small arms and rocket-propelled grenade launchers.”

Former Texas Congressman Ron Paul weighed in on the situation, and noted that this appears to be one more war the U.S. is fighting without approval from Congress—and it is a war that includes the presence of U.S. troops in 53 out of the 54 nations in Africa.

“Now, when the Pentagon and the administration have had some pressure on them, you know, instead of having 100 people there, they’re admitting we have 6,000 people in Africa, and they even put a number on it. They say ‘we have some military in 53 of the 54 countries in Africa.’ That’s pretty expansive,” Paul said.

While South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, a devoted war hawk and member of the Senate Committee on Armed Services, initially admitted that he was not aware the U.S. had troops in Niger before news of the attack surfaced, he immediately pledged his support to yet another military conflict created by the United States.

continued with video of Ron's comments..http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ron...ations-africa/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, which is the unlucky country that has to claw for survival without Uncle Sam's protection?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    So, which is the unlucky country that has to claw for survival without Uncle Sam's protection?
    Madagascar

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Madagascar
    I could be wrong but I don't see any markers on Sudan (north) either

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    I could be wrong but I don't see any markers on Sudan (north) either
    Yea, I doubt they would be anywhere near Sudan but I am sure they are in South Sudan marker or not. After all, they were the ones who helped create that country, it would be a shame of they weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Madagascar
    for valid reasons too
    Dancing with dead bodies may be spreading the plague in Madagascar

Now officials have identified a centuries-old tradition in Madagascar that could heighten the risk of the outbreak spreading: dancing with the dead.
    The local name for the practice is famadihana, but it is also known as “the turning of the bones” or “body turning.” It involves families exhuming the bones of their deceased relatives, rewrapping them with fresh cloth, and dancing with the wrapped corpses before returning the remains to their graves.

I'm going to guess Seychelles.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

See, I had no idea. This should stop right away. Why isn't Rand making a little more noise on this?

Coming at this from an evangelical perspective, colonists like to make boundaries along natural borders like mountains and rivers. That doesn't always work when most of the social organization is linguistic. People groups share a common language and culture. Nations should be formed by people groups, not by wherever western thinking says they should be.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

They say ‘we have some military in 53 of the 54 countries in Africa.’
    Why is it not 54 out of 54?

I am writing my congressman.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 12:48 PM.