Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actress Alleges GHWB Sexually Assaulted Her From Wheelchair

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    This is why I recommend getting a signed contract and videotaped consent before ever even trying to hold a womans hand.
    and asking only once. Ask her to sign it more than once you are guilty of sexually harassment.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Women really want it. When they say no, they mean yes.

(Melania Trump, Donald Trump, Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein in 2009. Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images)

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ions/23236182/

If this photo is confirmed, why Trump allowed NYT to expose Harvey Wenstein's alleged sexual assaults (most of which occured during Obama, Bush, Clinton terms)? NYT had killed stories on same topic in past year/s.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If this photo is confirmed, why Trump allowed NYT to expose Harvey Wenstein's alleged sexual assaults (most of which occured during Obama, Bush, Clinton terms)? NYT had killed stories on same topic in past year/s.
    It was taken at the premier of the movie "Nine" at the M2 Ultra Lounge on December 15, 2009 in New York City.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Harvey+...ty/cb8oOG4XzZU

Life is fake.

Change Trump's name to "Clinton" in the same photos and stories and people would be all over him. Instead he seems to be getting a pass.
    Trump never claimed the moral high ground that the liberals keep trying to stake.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Life is fake.

Eh, so are you on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Trump never claimed the moral high ground that the liberals keep trying to stake.
    What does that mean? And, he denied all allegations of sexual abuse.
    There is no spoon.

Of course he does. Not by putting himself higher, but by trying to put everyone else lower (sometimes justified, sometimes not.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    What does that mean?
    Lol... really?? Really???

How about let's start with the feminists leading the charge on sexual harassment in the workplace? The more conservative position to take is to quit your job if you are being harassed, or at least tell the manager or owner or someone with authority first and see what they do about it. You know, deal with it on a local level.. The progressive position is to get the government involved and create laws so that it doesn't happen. So many laws.. And then when somebody like Bill Clinton, the most powerful man the world, abuses his position and has sex with an intern? Oh, well, that's different because Bill Clinton plays the sax and this is private.. Sexual harassment in the workplace only applies to conservatives, why would any woman ever want to sleep with a conservative man unless he has a lot of money or power?

Then how about Hillary coming out and saying that ALL female sexual assault victims should be believed? Do you know what she did to the female sexual assault victims of her husband???

And, he denied all allegations of sexual abuse.
    Because those allegations probably didn't occur.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Of course he does. Not by putting himself higher, but by trying to put everyone else lower (sometimes justified, sometimes not.)
    Wrong.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wrong.

Wrong.

No, he clearly stated he wasn't claiming any moral high ground as far as sex scandals go. That took their ammunition away. Which in turn is why those pictures aren't a huge deal for him.

The Clintons spent decades hiding and denying Bill's bimbo dicking. So seeing Her criticize Weinstein from her throne is condescending and hypocritical. Seeing pictures of her yucking it up with Harvey is pretty funny.
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-27-2017 at 10:05 AM.

No, he clearly stated he wasn't claiming any moral high ground as far as sex scandals go. That took their ammunition away. Which in turn is why those pictures aren't a huge deal for him.

The Clintons spent decades hiding and denying Bill's bimbo dicking. So seeing Her criticize Weinstein from her throne is condescending and hypocritical. Seeing pictures of her yucking it up with Harvey is pretty funny.

You don't understand, Harvey is such a charming person you would never suspect him of anything like that. I mean, look at him, just an average boy trying to have a bit of fun. How would you suspect anybody like this? And the money? What money? Ahhh, the money. Ahhh, he just uses them as a tool to get what he wants if people do not appreciate his charms. You know those people, don't you?
    Last edited by timosman; 10-27-2017 at 10:13 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You don't understand, Harvey is such a charming person you would never suspect him of anything like that. I mean, look at him, just an average boy trying to have a bit of fun. How would you suspect anybody like this? And the money? What money? Ahhh, the money. Ahhh, he just uses them as a tool to get what he wants if people do not appreciate his charms. You know those people, don't you?
    I'm a girl. I believe that crap about all men pretty much.

I'm a girl. I believe that crap about all men pretty much.
    Are you a religious person?

If he didn't care about maintaining some farcical moral high ground, he would not have put so much effort in appealing to christian nutjobs on the right. How often did we hear him say "I love the bible" "my favorite verse is ___" "we're gonna say MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN, no more HAPPY HOLIDAYS." get real rofl

A reminder for everyone. Let's avoid name calling and personal attacks. It's part of the site guidelines.

We value a focus on debating issues while being civil, on-topic and avoiding personal commentary on other members.
    We value an understanding that name-calling of any person or group proves nothing and has no worthy intellectual foundation.
    No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
    No rude, disruptive or disorderly behavior, including excessive low-value posting.
    All discussion must be civil.
    The use of vulgarity should be avoided and not be gratuitous.
    Being Respectful
    Maintaining a proper decorum is essential for any group, and is critically important for online political forums. Being respectful of others is an important part of that and required by the Community Guidelines. Here are some examples of being respectful vs. not:

"You're an idiot for thinking that." -- not respectful since the statement is based on an insult.
    "Your delusional thinking" -- not respectful since your statement is based on an insult.
    "Here are the problems with your line of thinking..." -- respectful, you don't have to agree and can present logical counter-arguments.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

No, you $#@!ing idiot. He said "when you're a star, they let you do it." I bet Harvey Weinstein thought the same kind of thing. Because he was a bigshot producer, he thought he could do whatever he wanted with whomever he wanted. Besides, even if most women you interact with "let you do it," that doesn't mean you can pretend it's some rule of thumb and start groping any woman you see before consent. And you have got to be kidding me if you are seriously suggesting that most women would love to be groped by an overweight, elderly, orange blob of a man
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Oh I agree..it just bugs me she didn't speak up until now. I personally would've rather throat punched him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Carlybee again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Are you a religious person?
    Nope.

The Bush family has been $#@!ing millions of us for decades. She's lucky it was just a grope.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Was the joke he told any good?
    No. I wouldn't have laughed but I doubt the SS would let someone like me get that close to the $#@! bag.

"Bush put his arm around me, low on my back," she writes. "His comic timing was impeccable. 'David Cop-a-feel,' he said, and squeezed my butt, hard, just as the photographer snapped the photo."

Bush's office referred Slate to the president's previous apology, in which a spokesman says that Bush's hands are often low on a person's waist in such situations because he's in a wheelchair, and that he tells the same general joke to put people at ease.

http://www.newser.com/story/250719/3...ls-a-joke.html
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In #2 he looks like he's getting ready to explode.

Two more accuse....

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/28/two-mo...hotos-7033937/

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    In #2 he looks like he's getting ready to explode.

Two more accuse....
    Creeper. Notice he didn't have his arm around the dude in the first pic. Guess he didn't like dat ass.

Not exactly double standard as nature of allegations is not same but still seems tad bit odd that George is still being celeberated as some sort of national hero a day after another high profile American who did not liberate Iraq is being ostracized.

Former president George W. Bush, accompanied by dad, to throw out first pitch at World Series Game 5

Houston Chronicle staff
    Updated 9:14 pm, Friday, October 27, 2017

Photo: Bob Levey/Getty Images

how the $#@! is that guy still alive

how the $#@! is that guy still alive
    Deal with the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not exactly double standard as nature of allegations is not same but still seems tad bit odd that George is still being celeberated as some sort of national hero a day after another high profile American who did not liberate Iraq is being ostracized.

Former president George W. Bush, accompanied by dad, to throw out first pitch at World Series Game 5

Houston Chronicle staff
    Updated 9:14 pm, Friday, October 27, 2017

Photo: Bob Levey/Getty Images
    Not a fan and have many issues with the Bush family but that bitch accuser should be ashamed of herself and publicly ostracized. Her accusation is basically abuse of a senior citizen in a reduced mental and physical state.

Giving aid to her accusations or a free pass sends the wrong message for how society deals with the elderly.

Now press may raise questions if above leaks ( and even HW leaks) were pre-emptive strike coordinated by some Trump supporters ?

The Bushes — father and son — unload on Donald Trump in new book

Michael Collins, USA TODAY Published 10:37 a.m. ET Nov. 4, 2017

Former U.S. Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. (Photo: Christian Petersen, Getty Images)

“I don’t like him,” the elder Bush says in the book. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.”

has rallied around Trump.The Bush family is still stinging from Trump’s criticism of Jeb Bush, whom Trump relentlessly hammered — and defeated — in last year’s GOP primary.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ook/832199001/

Woman Says George H.W. Bush Groped Her When She Was 16

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-says-george-h-w-110002163.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is what he admits that HE does:

1. He kisses women when he sees them
    2. He doesn't wait (for consent)
    3. He grabs them by the pussy

You would obviously describe such a person as guilty of sexual assault.
    Hopefully nobody has recorded me should I run for office in the future. I've told people that I can only get an erection if the woman is crying.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast