Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Actress Alleges GHWB Sexually Assaulted Her From Wheelchair

Actress Alleges GHWB Sexually Assaulted Her From Wheelchair

• ]Actress Heather Lind made allegations Tuesday claiming when she met former President George H.W. Bush, 93, he 'sexually assaulted' her from his wheelchair
    • She claimed the 'assault' happened during a photo-op with wife Barbara Bush standing by his side, and claims his wife saw the incident unfold
    • Lind says this happened four years ago while she was promoting a movie
    • The now 34-year-old actress claims that afterwards Bush's security detail told her she shouldn't have stood next to the former president for the photo-op
    'And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again. Barbara rolled her eyes as if to say ''not again''. His security guard told me I shouldn't have stood next to him for the photo.'

'We were instructed to call him Mr. President. It seems to me a President's power is in his or her capacity to enact positive change, actually help people, and serve as a symbol of our democracy,' the lengthy post went on.

'He relinquished that power when he used it against me and, judging from the comments of those around him, countless other women before me,' Lind wrote.

Her post goes on to say: 'What comforts me is that I too can use my power, which isn't so different from a President really. I can enact positive change. I can actually help people. I can be a symbol of my democracy.'

'I can refuse to call him President, and call out other abuses of power when I see them,' she writes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

Last edited by angelatc; 10-24-2017 at 08:48 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn. I wish I could give you rep.

Me Too is spreading.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Damn. I wish I could give you rep.
    Got that.
    "The Patriarch"

'I can refuse to call him President, and call out other abuses of power when I see them,' she writes.
    Well, at least you got a start. Wait until the other two branches disappoint you. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Me Too is spreading.
    The $#@!ty Men in Media List

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1rmxPOWAZwVJN
    Last edited by dannno; 10-24-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The $#@!ty Men in Media List

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1rmxPOWAZwVJN
    I too was sexually molested by President Bush the First. Where's my fame?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I too was sexually molested by President Bush the First. Where's my fame?
    It doesn't count if you liked it.
    No - No - No - No

So question:

Are the women who said Trump assaulted them now viable or is it only permissible to accuse anyone else?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    So question:

Are the women who said Trump assaulted them now viable or is it only permissible to accuse anyone else?
    Also, why do we overlook Trump's tacit admission of sexual assault when he said "I don't even wait"? What doesn't he wait for? Consent, obviously.

... bunch of perverted $#@!s running the show... skating from justice at every turn... $hit like this needs to go mainstream 'til they're all brought down.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Heather is sort of hot.

Therefore, I sort of believe her.

If she were totally hot, I would totally believe her.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Also, why do we overlook Trump's tacit admission of sexual assault when he said "I don't even wait"? What doesn't he wait for? Consent, obviously.
    Trump didn't admit to sexual assault, he admitted to women consenting to him grabbing their vajayjay. We all heard the interview. "They let me do it" You have to have Trump derangement syndrome to get any more insinuations out of that statement.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... bunch of perverted $#@!s running the show... skating from justice at every turn... $hit like this needs to go mainstream 'til they're all brought down.
    bad news, ain't gonna happen. this is how the world has been run for thousands of years. now, why don't you go back to your corner and stroke your .... ego

Was the joke he told any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump didn't admit to sexual assault, he admitted to women consenting to him grabbing their vajayjay. We all heard the interview. "They let me do it" You have to have Trump derangement syndrome to get any more insinuations out of that statement.
    No, you $#@!ing idiot. He said "when you're a star, they let you do it." I bet Harvey Weinstein thought the same kind of thing. Because he was a bigshot producer, he thought he could do whatever he wanted with whomever he wanted. Besides, even if most women you interact with "let you do it," that doesn't mean you can pretend it's some rule of thumb and start groping any woman you see before consent. And you have got to be kidding me if you are seriously suggesting that most women would love to be groped by an overweight, elderly, orange blob of a man

So question:

Of course they are viable. Unless memory is failing me, one of the accusers that actually wanted to move forward with her case against Trump was a no show at a trial date. The others stopped coming forward shortly before the election after a long string of them came out in October 2016, despite having the full weight of the msm and political establishment all in on the anti-Trump crusade.

If people are out there, then there is no better time than right now to do so while the public is paying attention and momentum is in your favor. We have people accusing ex-presidents of sexual harassment and apologies have already been issued, basically admitting guilt. Plenty of accusations against Bill Clinton already as well over the last many decades. There is nothing holding these women back unless they were lying back in 2016.

No, you $#@!ing idiot. He said "when you're a star, they let you do it."
    UUhhh, that's because when men are stars, women tend to consent to sexual activity with them more than regular dudes.. lol.. and I'm the idiot???

Women are often attracted to money and fame and power like men are attracted to sexy women, ok? Women who tend to put themselves around men like that, even MORE so, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    bad news, ain't gonna happen. this is how the world has been run for thousands of years. now, why don't you go back to your corner and stroke your .... ego

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

And you have got to be kidding me if you are seriously suggesting that most women would love to be groped by an overweight, elderly, orange blob of a man
    Dude have not you seen his wife?

UUhhh, that's because when men are stars, women tend to consent to sexual activity with them more than regular dudes.. lol.. and I'm the idiot???

Women are often attracted to money and fame and power like men are attracted to sexy women, ok? Women who tend to put themselves around men like that, even MORE so, ok?
    How intellectually dishonest can you be? You can't just respond to a single line and remove all context and clarification.

Just take 1 step back and look at exactly what Trump said.

This is what he admits that HE does:

1. He kisses women when he sees them
    2. He doesn't wait (for consent)
    3. He grabs them by the pussy

You would obviously describe such a person as guilty of sexual assault.

However, he also said what he perceives that the women:

a. They let you do it if you are rich/important

So how does a. modify 1-3?

Does he only kiss/grope women that he thinks are ok with it? What if he's wrong? That would be sexual assault.

Does he mean that they let him get away with it? That would be sexual assault.

So we can conclude one of the following three things.

I. He's just lying and he does wait for consent
    II. He has a 100% success rate of predicting which women are ok with it
    III. He sexually assaults women

If he followed the "steps" of 1-3 more than a handful of times, he's almost certainly guilty of assault.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Dude have not you seen his wife?
    LOTTSA MONEY.

Buys a lot of things.
    There is no spoon.

How intellectually dishonest can you be? You can't just respond to a single line and remove all context and clarification.

Does he only kiss/grope women that he thinks are ok with it? What if he's wrong? That would be sexual assault.

If he followed the "steps" of 1-3 more than a handful of times, he's almost certainly guilty of assault.
    Wow, you are calling me intellectually dishonest, then you add words into what Trump said THAT HE NEVER SAID..

Wow.. just wow..

These women were all over Trump, afterall he is one of the richest and most powerful men in the world.. this is equivalent to you saying that the sexiest female model on earth can't go around and kiss pretty much any single available dude she wants.. I mean, come on.. think about it.

People like you with Trump derangement syndrome don't want to admit that, but whatever, just be in denial and keep whining about Trump like it will make any difference.

Quite possibly, yes, what available woman would NOT want the most rich and powerful man on earth? There were women throwing themselves at him left and right, I don't think he is going to have a problem finding which ones like him. Again, the women that are hanging around men like that are the ones that like that type the most, so it's not really surprising that there were women constantly throwing themselves at him.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-25-2017 at 11:58 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    Of course they are viable. Unless memory is failing me, one of the accusers that actually wanted to move forward with her case against Trump was a no show at a trial date. The others stopped coming forward shortly before the election after a long string of them came out in October 2016, despite having the full weight of the msm and political establishment all in on the anti-Trump crusade.

If people are out there, then there is no better time than right now to do so while the public is paying attention and momentum is in your favor. We have people accusing ex-presidents of sexual harassment and apologies have already been issued, basically admitting guilt. Plenty of accusations against Bill Clinton already as well over the last many decades. There is nothing holding these women back unless they were lying back in 2016.
    Threats will stop legal proceedings on occasion.
    There is no spoon.

So question:

that was fake news.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

saying it is different than doing it.

actions speak louder than words.

watch his feet, not his mouth.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

Threats will stop legal proceedings on occasion.
    They can also start new ones.... unless it is the Clintons.

you really do have trump derangement syndrome. Or you are very young and not very wise.

a guy with an ego like trump's is talking privately to another dude. Trump pretty much alpha-dogs everybody, so it is probably a safe bet that he was alpha-dogging this guy. He says stuff to the guy which translates to, "I'm a big star and you're not" Similar to the alpha dog getting first choice of mates, and being first to eat the fresh kill.

the accusers that came out during the campaign when we have no record of Trump being accused prior to the campaign (AFAIK) makes them highly suspect. Especially considering the vehemence shown towards him.

by all accounts that I'm aware of Trump is fair and respectful of women. And he employs a bunch of them, too.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 10-25-2017 at 12:05 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

I don't know if it's worth the accusation if it's someone you could immediately throat punch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast