Thread: Medical Doctor: Blood of Every Vaccine Injured or Killed Child on Hands of Pediatricians

Medical Doctor: Blood of Every Vaccine Injured or Killed Child on Hands of Pediatricians

by James C. Meehan, Jr., MD
    Posted on Facebook

To all the pediatricians still trolling my page, now that I’ve got your attention, listen closely. Heed my words.

You should be FIGHTING LIKE HELL for the safety of our children from even the most remote possibility that vaccines aren’t as safe as they could be or aren’t as safe as we are being told.

Instead of fighting for truth and safety, you’re fighting like rats for your piece of cheese.

I have ZERO RESPECT for vaccine profiteers that are so financially biased, confirmation biased, indoctrinated, and willfully ignorant of the evidence that clearly shows vaccines cause injury, disease and REGRESSIVE AUTISM, that they aggressively lobby lawmakers to make vaccines mandatory, and deny parents the essential knowledge about the risks of toxic ingredients injected into their babies.

Bought by big pharma, the caretakers of children’s health have become the perpetrators of harm rather than the protectors. They profit as our precious, perfect children are harmed and killed by vaccines filled with cheap preservatives, neurotoxic adjuvants, and human cellular material derived from aborted fetal cell lines.

They are complicit accomplices in the murder-by-vaccine crimes that have made American infants THE MOST VACCINATED and THE MOST LIKELY TO DIE in the first year of life.

America’s infant mortality rate, the highest rate in ALL developed nations, is a national tragedy. The epidemic of autism, autoimmune diseases, asthma, allergies, ADHD, and pediatric cancers is far worse.

The evidence is everywhere.

Unbelievably, the epidemic of autism is rising exponentially. Today, ONE in 48 children in America suffer autism. At the present rate of increase, by 2032 ONE in TWO children AND 80% OF BOYS could be autistic.

We can’t afford to sacrifice our children and the future of our nation to the ignorance and greed of pediatricians and their big pharmaceutical vaccine manufacturer masters demanding parents submit our children to an intolerably dangerous, untested, and unnecessary vaccine schedule of 72+ injections…and rising. There are over 200 vaccines in the pipeline.

Every pediatrician, family practitioner, or vaccine profiteer that isn’t rising up against the corruption of the science of vaccines perpetrated by the CDC is betraying their oath to “first, do no harm.” They are on the wrong side of history.

Too many have given up objectivity and reason and have simply become sales representatives for the vaccine manufacturers that have so easily bought and conditioned them to believe their lies.

The blood of every vaccine injured or killed child is on the hands of every pediatrician that parroted lies like “vaccines do not cause autism” and “the science is settled.”

The science isn’t settled, it’s corrupt.

The vaccine industry will soon face the backlash as doctors, scientists, and parents across America become aware of your crimes, rise up to oppose your lies, and hold you accountable for the vaccine injury holocaust you’ve caused.

The fraudulent deceit is coming to and end. We won’t allow it to continue.

For me, uncovering the many layers of fraud and corruption that have allowed vaccines to harm so many children, is analogous to walking into an exam room in which a child is being abused by a doctor. I’m not about to look the other way and allow the abuse to continue.

I would call the police, however, in my analogy the police are the CDC, and they are participating and enabling the abuse. Regardless, I won’t ignore the abuse and allow it to continue. I’m going to stop the abusers from harming the child, and I won’t be gentle about it.

That’s how I see the travesty of the corruption of vaccines that is harming the children of America today. It’s obvious and I’m angry about my how so many of medical colleagues refuse to open the door, expose the abuse, and stop it.

In closing, I beseech my colleagues to open your eyes, minds, and the evidence that for too long you’ve negligently denied.

Confront the reality that you’ve been duped, controlled, and indoctrinated.

Free yourselves from the indoctrination. Stand with me.

Demand scientific transparency, integrity, and reform of the vaccine industry.

Join me in this fight to protect children and get yourselves on the right side of history.

Together we must STOP the abuse.

Jim Meehan, MD
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems legit.

For trolling, that is!

Seems legit.

For trolling, that is!

Medical Doctor: Blood of Every Vaccine Injured or Killed Child on Hands of Pediatricians
    Dr. Ron Paul Guilty of Murder! (He was a GP not a pediatrician so he dealt with all kinds of patients including children).

America’s infant mortality rate, the highest rate in ALL developed nations, is a national tragedy.
    It is true we have one of the highest infant mortality rates among developed countries. Is there a correlation between that and vaccines? We also have one of the LOWER vaccination rates among them. Maybe not enough kids are getting vaccinated? (the other countries also have national healthcare programs which allows all people access to healthcare- we don't).

http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/h...2be28e37e1661f
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-22-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Dr. Ron Paul Guilty of Murder! (He was a GP not a pediatrician so he dealt with all kinds of patients including children).

It is true we have one of the highest infant mortality rates among developed countries. Is there a correlation between that and vaccines? We also have one of the LOWER vaccination rates among them. Maybe not enough kids are getting vaccinated? (the other countries also have national healthcare programs which allows all people access to healthcare- we don't).

http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/h...2be28e37e1661f
    And by your own account, Rand Paul is trying to preserve Obamacare.

You have no credibility.

Neg-rep incoming, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

It is true we have one of the highest infant mortality rates among developed countries.
    Bull$#@!.

I would accuse you of veering off topic, but the OPs insane rant with no discernable facts doesn't even count as a topic, so.....
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-23-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Seems legit.

For trolling, that is!
    Yes, it is very legit regarding trolling. Dr. Meehan got tired of pro-vaccine extremist doctors trolling his page and wrote this response.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Yes, it is very legit regarding trolling. Dr. Meehan got tired of pro-vaccine extremist doctors trolling his page and wrote this response.
    It's an opinion piece containing zero evidence, certainly not worthy of yet another thread on this same tired and divisive subject. Therefore - you're trolling.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Neg-rep incoming, troll.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members