Thread: Executive order signed by Trump today gives emergency powers to US secretaries of war.

Executive order signed by Trump today gives emergency powers to US secretaries of war.

Executive order signed by Trump today gives emergency powers to US secretaries of war.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ve-order-13223

yup.
    and there's this...
    U.S. Sends Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bombs To Guam As North Korea Threat Looms
    http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the...a-threat-22804

of course Swordsmyth already mentioned this...
    Air Force could recall up to 1,000 retired pilots amid shortage, retention crisis
    https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/y...ention-crisis/

how bout this?

One EMP can ruin your whole weekend.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

One EMP can ruin your whole weekend.
    Cryptic Mattis Says US Has Weapons to Strike DPRK Without Endangering Seoul

Then again, how stupid is this...The Future the US Military is Constructing: a Giant, Armed Nervous System

One hacker and whole system is toast and we start seeing warships going bonkers. Whacko birds. Oh, wait. Hmmm.

I see the USS Fitzgerald is getting a new radar, though.

Lockheed Martin to replace USS Fitzgerald's SPY-1D AEGIS radar
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-21-2017 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Cryptic Mattis Says US Has Weapons to Strike DPRK Without Endangering Seoul
    How many artillery pieces does North-Korea have on the South-Korean border again ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    How many artillery pieces does North-Korea have on the South-Korean border again ?
    Dunno. Back in June, S. Korea refused to deploy US antimissle system, though. Likely in an effort to appease China since they sanctioned them for it. China viewed it as a threat to the regional balance of power. Though, S. Korea is rearming.

Toss in Trump's silk Road plan with China and there's other follies about.

luctor, did you hear the one about the US Set to Restrict Russian Flights Over US, Violating Open Skies Treaty ?

But...Russia & US to create new space station in moon’s orbit - United States And Russia To Build NASA-Led Space Station

Scwewy, huh? lolol.

Dunno. Back in June, S. Korea refused to deploy US antimissle system, though. Likely in an effort to appease China since they sanctioned them for it. China viewed it as a threat to the regional balance of power. Though, S. Korea is rearming.

Toss in Trump's silk Road plan with China and there's other follies about.
    I don't see North-Korea as a major threat. They want to survive, they won't attack. The only thing you worry about is what happens when their 'government' implodes.

Yes, not sure what will happen though.

Ah well, even during the cold war there was (some) cooperation between Russia and the US in space. Great thing if you ask me. The Russians are good at space-$#@! as well. But yeah well, there is not one direction everything in the world is heading to. There are many opposing things that when combined together may allow you to predict where the future is headed. Life sucks, but at least it's interesting.
    "I am a bird"

I don't see North-Korea as a major threat. They want to survive, they won't attack. The only thing you worry about is what happens when their 'government' implodes.

Ah well, even during the cold war there was (some) cooperation between Russia and the US in space. Great thing if you ask me. The Russians are good at space-$#@! as well. But yeah well, there is not one direction everything in the world is heading to. There are many opposing things that when combined together may allow you to predict where the future is headed. Life sucks, but at least it's interesting.
    Yeah, probably.

Anyway, it's Saturday, I'ma go watch cartoons. One of these days that coyote is gonna catch that roadrunner, I just know it.

Okay, later, luctor.

Yeah, probably.

Anyway, it's Saturday, I'ma go watch cartoons. One of these days that coyote is gonna catch that roadrunner, I just know it.

Okay, later, luctor.
    LOL!
    There is no spoon.

Yes, not sure what will happen though.

I think the threat that exists is not so much them attacking us or our allies but rather providing the technology to someone else that will.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We don't worry about that, that's the intent. We did not pass a 700 billion dollar military spending bill to fight North Korea. China has challenged the empire, and Russia is egging it on. Their ads they targeted us with, were designed to make people xenophobic and targeted people who are racist. Putin likes to talk about how the white race is a minority in America and that its because China is becoming so powerful..