Thread: Quebec Burqa Ban

pcgame

Quebec Burqa Ban

Quebec Burqa Ban

VidMe link for those who do not want to support YouTube: https://vid.me/2vMpa

BitChute link for those who do not want to support YouTube: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LDT8Gtg9Tho/

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Colton's Social Media
    Last edited by pcgame; 10-20-2017 at 11:21 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you provide a link for those who don't want to support VidMe or BitChute?

edit: Nevermind, found the Youtube link. Thanks.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quebec is a banana-republic and the worst place for practice of free speech and religion in all of North America. Being on the same side as Antifa on an issue such as the one above, makes me violently ill...
    "There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/americ...ill/index.html

Quebec's lawmakers passed a bill Wednesday that would require public workers and citizens seeking government services to have their faces uncovered.
    Vallée said Bill 62 doesn't specifically target religious symbols, as the law would also apply to masked protesters.

"We're talking about having the face uncovered. It's not what is covering the face," she told the CBC.

The niqab and burka are not mentioned in the legislation, according to CBC. But the debate over the bill has turned to what would happen to Muslim women wearing a niqab or a burqa who ride on public transit.
    I guess these would also be illegal for public workers:

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-21-2017 at 11:48 AM.

pcgame

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Can you provide a link for those who don't want to support VidMe or BitChute?

edit: Nevermind, found the Youtube link. Thanks.
    On my screen, a big box with a YouTube video is shown in the OP under the VidMe and BitChute links. If you click on the video title it redirects to YouTube and shows you the video with a larger viewing screen.