Thread: Ivana Trump reveals Michael Jackson was the only person she trusted

Ivana Trump reveals Michael Jackson was the only person she trusted

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-Jackson.html

10 October 2017

President Donald Trump's first wife said that the only person she trusted to be around her children was Micheal Jackson, Ivana Trump reveals in her new book.

Ivana, who divorced the President in 1992, said that she and her then husband taught their children not to 'trust anyone' and discouraged young Ivanka, Donald Jr., and Eric from bringing friends to the house.

One caveat, however, was the world renowned 'King of Pop,' who at one time lived at Trump Tower in New York City, according to her memoir 'Raising Trump.'

A new book written by President Donald Trump's first wife reveals Michael Jackson was the only person the Trumps trusted with their children

Ivana Trump states in her new book that Michael Jackson (R) would spend 'hours' with the kids' playing games like 'Mario Brothers or Tetris'

Ivana writes that Jackson was a close personal friend of the whole family and was 'the only person who had an open invitation to come to the triplex for playdates whenever he wanted,' according to People Magazine.

'He'd stop by and chat with Donald and me for twenty minutes, and then he'd go up to the kids' floor to hang out with them for hours and hours,' she said.

'They'd watch MTV, play Mario Brothers or Tetris, and build Trump Tower in Legos.'

'Michael was a 30-year-old kid. He could relate to Ivanka and the boys better than to us,' she added.

Ivana stated in her book that 'never believed the accusations that he molested' any children, but said that nannies would always be present in the room with Jackson.

'My read on him was asexual,' Ivana said. 'He was a child himself in a man's body, tender, sweet and gentle … there's no way he could have hurt anyone.'

Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in 2005 following a four-month trial, but accusations continued to dog the singer until his death in 2009.

Ivana Trump recently made headlines after getting into a row with the Trump's current wife, Melania, proclaiming to be the actual 'first lady' of the United States.

'Melania is there and I don't want to cause any kind of jealousy or anything like that because I'm the first Trump wife. I'm the first lady, OK?' she said during an interview Good Morning America on Monday.

In response, Melania released statement hitting out at the President's former partner, saying that her comments were a shameless ploy to get attention for her new book.

'There is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex. Unfortunately only attention seeking and self-serving noise,' a statement from the First Lady reads.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He wasn't creepy at all
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Wow, major photo bomb, lol!!!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He wasn't creepy at all
    The only non-pedo among pedos.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The only non-pedo among pedos.
    Right
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

LOL, but I'd wager that's a Sikh, not a Mooslim. Perhaps it's Captain Nemo.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post