Thread: California Becomes First State to Recognize Third Gender

California Becomes First State to Recognize Third Gender

“Non-Binary” has become an acceptable gender identification in the state of California. On October 15, California Governor Jerry Brown signed SB 179, the Gender Recognition Act, into law, paving the way for a third gender choice on state driver's licenses, and simplifying the process for residents to legally change their genders and names on state documents.
    The term “non-binary” has become the label of choice for a broad range of individuals who refuse to identify as either male or female, and increasingly government entities across the U.S. are studying the possibility of employing the term, or one like it, to refer to individuals at odds with normal gender labels.
    Both Oregon and the District of Columbia now offer the gender-neutral choice of “X” on their driver's licenses and identification cards, and New York state is also considering a third-gender option.
    Rick Zbur of Equality California applauded the new law, saying that it puts his state at the “forefront of ensuring the dignity and safety of its transgender, non-binary, and gender-non-conforming residents.” He added that “when your ID doesn’t match your gender identity or expression, it can expose you to potentially dangerous situations. SB 179 eliminates unnecessary obstacles from the process of getting state-issued identification documents for thousands of Californians.”
    But Jonathan Keller of the conservative California Family Council (CFC) said the measure is fraught with problems that conflict with a properly functioning society. “We believe government documents need to reflect biological facts for identification and medical purposes,” he said in a statement before passage of the bill. “Secondly, the bill advances a falsehood — that being male or female, or no gender at all is a choice each person must make, not a fact to celebrate and accept. Laws like this will simply erase any meaningful gender definitions — if being male or female is completely divorced from biological facts.”
    Following Governor Brown's signing of the bill into law, CFC took to Facebook to lament the measure's passage. “The state of California no longer believes in the dictionary definition of a man or a woman, which says sex is determined by certain physical characteristics,” the group said in a Facebook post. “Now in California any man can declare himself a woman, and any woman can use the word 'man' for self-identification, no questions asked, no physical proof required.”
    The pro-family group predicted that “this will not be the end of our journey into irrationality. It is just the beginning. Just watch what happens now that state leaders have established that feelings are more reliable than physical facts when determining what is real and what is true. God help us.”

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...e-third-gender
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    34 more to go...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The pro-family group predicted that “this will not be the end of our journey into irrationality. It is just the beginning. Just watch what happens now that state leaders have established that feelings are more reliable than physical facts when determining what is real and what is true. God help us.”

As a sixth gender I'm offended.

Well, this opens the door for amending the 14th amendment. Do recall that AI is non-binary as well.

Be vigilant.

“when your ID doesn’t match your gender identity or expression, it can expose you to potentially dangerous situations.
    Such as?
    "The Patriarch"

3 genders only? This is a huge disrespect to all the non-ternaries out there.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Such as?
    Pepper spray in women's restrooms, for one.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Such as?
    People probably people think its fake, and you have to have an ID to do anything nowadays, and people are stupid I tried to use a 2 dollar bill and some kid told me it was fake and wouldn't take my money I couldn't really disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    3 genders only? This is a huge disrespect to all the non-ternaries out there.
    I think LGBTQHB should sue.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The "War On Men" is nearing its final phases...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Why stop at gender, what about ethnicity, species, age, eye and hair color, eye glasses requirement, height and weight, fingerprints, driving history, etc.

I self-identify as n superhero LLC from the 1800s! The world is now my oyster too!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Such as?
    Not sure, but for some reason they think that non-binary will make a difference
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not sure, but for some reason they think that non-binary will make a difference
    Those purple penguins are so violent!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

“when your ID doesn’t match your gender identity or expression, it can expose you to potentially dangerous situations.
    Such as?
    such as getting beaten, gang raped, and arrested by police officers.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The "War On Men" is nearing its final phases...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...ate/ar-AAtJWMh
    Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

French model Ines Rau makes history as the first openly transgender model to become a Playboy playmate.

Photographed by Derek Kettela, Rau appears in a pictorial and centerfold in Playboy's November/December issue, which pays tribute to its late founder Hugh Hefner, who passed away last month.
    I just threw up a bit.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Can we castrate / amputate / circumsize California from the States yet?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

That certainly has 100 percent support from me .
    Do something Danke

CalEctomy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lets be real here for a sec.

What they are really trying to do is destroy the Cultural Norms. An example of this would be the State saying they recognize a marriage between a man and a video game character. By validating one thing, they are invalidating everything else. This all causes a tremendous amount of confusion, which puts those who cause the confusion to be in CONTROL. They are making EVERY effort to destroy the Natural Groups that are inherit to the human condition, and replacing them with their definition of normalcy, which is to build your house on sand, and puts them in control of everyones lives.

Again, Cultural Marxism has reared its ugly head. Standard Marxism would have everyone have the same outcome, not the same opportunity. That is to say everyone ends up poor. Cultural Marxism is necessary because Standard Marxism is more money based. Our money system does not have long, nor should it. Cultural Marxism by design destroys every other way that we define ourselves as opposed to the Standard Marxism where everyone is worth a certain amount of money. Thus, if we define ourselves as being brothers and sons and family members, those things according to Cultural Marxism should be replaced by the STATE as the Surrogate Family.

Expect EVERYTHING that is NORMAL to be flat out attacked. Art, Media, Cars, Principles, Thinking, Culture, Heritage, Family Values, Liberty, Pride, Self Determination, Gender, Money, Weights and Measurements, EVERYTHING! Create Confusion, control from chaos. These sick $#@!ers will stop at NOTHING to entirely destroy our free country!
    1776 > 1984

I don't object to that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge