Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones

...golly, what a good guy alex is...he's such a freedom-loving libertarian!..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A.J. is simply a troll and stands for nothing except herbal supplements and water filters.

Ya, ex-employees are always the best sources of information about a company.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why do some people always say that Alex Jones doesn't criticize Israel?? This is the guy's first point he tries to make, but Alex Jones does criticize Israel, he's just not one of those people who is obsessed w/ da jooz...
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ya this is total horse $#@!.

Why was Rob Jacobson totally mis-portraying Mike Cernovich's position on the Syrian strike?

Cernovich was PISSED when that happened, he was talking about jumping off the Trump train, stopped calling himself a Trump supporter at that point and never changed his mind about how he felt about that incident. And Rob Jacobson is acting like Cernovich was defending it?? $#@!ing REALLY dude??

The fact is Cernovich is a part time reporter on InfoWars, and while Alex himself tends to defend Trump and give him the benefit of the doubt as the head showman of the organization, he allows those in his organization to criticize Trump on individual issues, he even brings guests on like Ron Paul to criticize Trump..

The fact is there is plenty of criticism of Trump on infowars, it is just how it is framed. Ya, go ahead and be like Ron Paul and criticize Trump on individual issues, but as soon as you start framing it like Trump is the enemy and we need to stop focusing on fighting the REAL enemy and instead focus on fighting Trump, THAT is where Alex Jones draws the line and I think he is correct in doing so. Fighting Trump on individual issues is fine, but fighting Trump as the President, like trying to get him impeached, is not going to lead to more liberty unless you can some how get Rand Paul elected as President or something, otherwise it is only going to lead to more deep state..

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why do some people always say that Alex Jones doesn't criticize Israel?? This is the guy's first point he tries to make, but Alex Jones does criticize Israel, he's just not one of those people who is obsessed w/ da jooz...
    citation please.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    citation please.
    Govt Insider Confirms Israel’s Role In 9/11 Attacks!

Saudi Arabia wasn’t the only foreign country involved

The Alex Jones Show - April 22, 2016
    https://www.infowars.com/govt-inside...n-911-attacks/

Everything about him is so transparent, hard to imagine what could be exposed. A unique blend of controversial truths, half truths, exaggerations, some information, disinformation,conspiracy theories with a skill for marketting supplements. Not being as big a liar as MSM outlets is not enough to celeberate him as hero though. Also one of his recent video seems to have crossed the line where dedicated whole all serious show to prove "michelle obama was a man" that even evoked criticism from Chelsea Clinton who very rarely speaks out.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Everything about him is so transparent, hard to imagine what could be exposed. A unique blend of controversial truths, half truths, exaggerations, some information, disinformation,conspiracy theories with a skill for marketting supplements. Not being as big a liar as MSM outlets is not enough to celeberate him as hero though. Also one of his recent video seems to have crossed the line where dedicated whole all serious show to prove "michelle obama was a man" that even evoked criticism from Chelsea Clinton who very rarely speaks out.
    That is fake news.

Alex specifically said in the series that he was putting the information out for consideration, he had no idea if Michelle was a man or not.

As far as the supplements, I think that is a fantastic idea. Sell your own products, don't sell other people's products, they will try and manipulate what you say on air and they might pull out if you say things they don't like. And sell products that are actually healthful that will benefit your audience.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-09-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Question

...alex jones shills for iZrael:...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNtgHiwFeg

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

*cough*bull$#@!*cough*

Govt Insider Confirms Israel’s Role In 9/11 Attacks!

Saudi Arabia wasn’t the only foreign country involved

The Alex Jones Show - April 22, 2016
    https://www.infowars.com/govt-inside...n-911-attacks/

...more infowars $hilling for iZrael...

Caller Exposes Infowars As Zionist Operation AGAIN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAYuvs4e8zk
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 10-09-2017 at 12:34 PM.

...more infowars $hilling for iZrael...

Caller Exposes Infowars As Zionist Operation AGAIN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAYuvs4e8zk
    I'm pretty anti-Zionist but man, most people who obsess over the Jews all the time don't come off very well.. It just isn't a good look. I'm not saying that Zionist influence shouldn't get more attention than it does, but a lot of people obsess over it and conflate it to something that doesn't appear very realistic.

AJ knows there are a lot of people in the conspiratorial circles who are anti-Jewish, others simply hardcore anti-Zionist and I think he tones it down a bit so that he doesn't get too carried away in that direction because it can be discrediting to focus on the Jews and Zionism too much. I'm under the impression that the Zionists are just a faction of the elite, a faction with a lot of pull, but a lot of these people think that the Zionists are the elite, they run the whole show.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-09-2017 at 12:53 PM.

I'm pretty anti-Zionist but man, most people who obsess over the Jews all the time don't come off very well.. It just isn't a good look. I'm not saying that Zionist influence shouldn't get more attention than it does, but a lot of people obsess over it and conflate it to something that doesn't appear very realistic.

AJ knows there are a lot of people in the conspiratorial circles who are anti-Jewish, others simply hardcore anti-Zionist and I think he tones it down a bit so that he doesn't get too carried away in that direction because it can be discrediting to focus on the Jews and Zionism too much. I'm under the impression that the Zionists are just a faction of the elite, a faction with a lot of pull, but a lot of these people think that the Zionists are the elite, they run the whole show.

...yeah, why obsess over a 'gang' that hardly anyone [tmk] has ever honestly discussed in public...a gang that largely controls 1.) the [not] federal [no] reserve board 2.) the state department [iZrael-the richest .1% on the planet-reputedly gets 1/3 of US foreign aid!] 3.) hollywood/the media 4.) a whole world of other thing$...

...here's something more to ignore/dismiss, dannno: https://thezog.info/

It is always people who don't listen to AJ regularly that think that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You keep posting videos from "Zionist Watch." Is that your channel?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How about some people who obsesses about race and IQ? how do you think they come off?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    How about some people who obsesses about race and IQ? how do you think they come off?
    It's an important discussion to have, just like Zionism is an important topic.

Who do you know that obsesses about it?

...yeah, why obsess over a 'gang' that hardly anyone [tmk] has ever honestly discussed in public...a gang that largely controls 1.) the [not] federal [no] reserve board 2.) the state department [iZrael-the richest .1% on the planet-reputedly gets 1/3 of US foreign aid!] 3.) hollywood/the media 4.) a whole world of other thing$...

...here's something more to ignore/dismiss, dannno: https://thezog.info/
    I do obsess over a 'gang' that hardly anyone discusses in public that controls the fed, state dept, hollywood.. and while you can make a pretty good argument for Hollywood, I haven't seen any evidence that they are the only faction of this gang, to the contrary it seems that this 'gang' has little to do with the Jewish faith. When most people think of Jewish people, they think of 99.999% of the Jewish people who live on the earth, their neighbors and friends.. they don't think of guys in a dark cigar smoked filled room planning to take over the earth or something.. and in reality these two groups have very little to do with each other and so it is kinda pointless to associate them so closely, imo.. I mean, I kinda doubt these people actually even believe in the Jewish faith.

It's an important discussion to have, just like Zionism is an important topic.

Who do you know that obsesses about it?
    I think zionism is a more important issues to discuss than IQ and race. My issue is that you seem to have a problem with people obsessing about zionism and OK when someone is doing it over IQ and race. What gives m8?

How do I know Stefan obsesses about race and IQ? Because he talks about it a lot. He has covered the topic from almost every possible perspective and then some.

That is fake news.

Alex specifically said in the series that he was putting the information out for consideration, he had no idea if Michelle was a man or not.

As far as the supplements, I think that is a fantastic idea. Sell your own products, don't sell other people's products, they will try and manipulate what you say on air and they might pull out if you say things they don't like. And sell products that are actually healthful that will benefit your audience.
    Her couldn't tell she was a woman?

He throws things out there not because they are facts but because they will stir up controversy and hopefully attract viewers/ listeners.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lawye...-acting-2017-4

'It's performance art': Lawyer for Alex Jones says InfoWars founder is 'playing a character'
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-09-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Ya, ex-employees are always the best sources of information about a company.
    Like Bradley Manning?

pcgame

I was skeptical at first but after watching the entire video in the OP, its actually pretty good. I am not much of a fan of most the people in that video. I think David Icke is an idiot. I am big fan of former Infowars employees from Truthstream Media: https://www.youtube.com/user/TRUTHstreammedia/videos

I am not saying do not watch Infowars videos, but you should carefully analyze his infowars media just like any other. Another thing with infowars is if you do not like Alex, well, infowars has 2 other shows on 5 days per week. I am a fan of War Room with Owen Shroyer, heres a link to their channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCls...-GOG0Sg/videos
    Last edited by pcgame; 10-09-2017 at 05:18 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am too smart to be bothered with them .

Alex is not pro-Zionist, but he doesn't obsess over the obvious for business reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    citation please.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Wow, that's really funny because BOTH statements are complete and total horse $#@!.

I saw through this guy almost 15 years ago. Listened to him EVERY day for a few years but I started thinking about his multiple claims about what a great guy he is and I discovered he's a big phony and has a tendency toward lying. Hardly what I look for in a "reporter"...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast