Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drag Queen Demon Entertains Kids At Michelle Obama Library

Drag Queen Demon Entertains Kids At Michelle Obama Library

ANOTHER Drag Queen Entertains Small Children, This Time at Michelle Obama Library (REACTION)
    Anthony Brian Logan

Published on Oct 17, 2017
    A Long Beach congressional candidate says he’s “outraged” after a drag queen sporting demon-like horns was invited to read to children at a local library. Omar Navarro, a Republican candidate looking to unseat Maxine Waters for the 43rd District, posted an image of performer Xochi Mochi reading to kids as part of the Drag Queen Story Hour at the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library on Saturday.

Navarro’s tweet asked, “What are we teaching kids in school? Demonic teachings alive in Long Beach. I’m outraged they would allow this.” The image shows Mochi – clad in heavy makeup and sporting red-tipped horns on his head – in front of an audience of kids, some of whom also appeared to be in costume.

An official link for Drag Queen Story Hour did not describe it as a Halloween-themed event. Mochi later said it was one of his “best experiences…as a drag queen.” “It’s so important to have representation and normalize all the letters in LGBTQHB+ in everyday lives,” he wrote on an Instagram post. Other posts showed Mochi taking pictures in drag with a library staff member.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I blame the NAP and all the others . When I was a kid we would have shot that full of arrows and lit it on fire.

Wait... their wives get Libraries too? When did that start happening?

That is beyond creepy.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Don't send your kids to Michelle Obamas library?

I am jealous you got to go.

"Demonic teachings?" The book was Todd Parr's children's book "It's Okay to be Different" (Unicorns have horns too).

Parr (The Okay Book) combines rainbow colors, simple drawings and reassuring statements in this optimistic book. His repetitive captions offer variations on the title and appear in a typeface that looks handcrafted and personalized. A fuschia elephant stands against a zingy blue background ("It's okay to have a different nose") and a lone green turtle crosses a finish line ("It's okay to come in last"). A girl blushes at the toilet paper stuck to her shoe ("It's okay to be embarrassed") and a lion says "Grr," "ROAR" and "purrr" ("It's okay to talk about your feelings"). Parr cautiously calls attention to superficial distinctions. By picturing a smiling girl with a guide dog ("It's okay to need some help"), he comments on disability and he accounts for race by posing a multicolored zebra with a black-and-white one. An illustration of two women ("It's okay to have different Moms") and two men ("It's okay to have different Dads") handles diverse families sensitively—this could cover either same-sex families or stepfamilies—and also on the opposite page, a kangaroo with a dog in its pouch ("It's okay to be adopted"). He wisely doesn't zero in on specifics, which would force him to establish what's "normal." Instead, he focuses on acceptance and individuality and encourages readers to do the same. All ages.
    https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-316-66603-9

“What are we teaching kids in school?
    It wasn't a school but a public library. People attended because they wanted to.

Michelle Obama had no role in the event. The Conservative Fighters web site misleadingly referred to “Michelle Obama’s public library” in its headline, suggesting that the former First Lady owns or operates the institution. She doesn’t, but the library was named in her honor in September 2016.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-18-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Was there pizza?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That'll learn'em.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

And people really think this is okay?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Don't send your kids to Michelle Obamas library?
    Don't send your tax dollars to the Michelle Obama Library.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    And people really think this is okay?
    Isn't it nice we get to pay for this?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Isn't it nice we get to pay for this?
    How much admission did they charge you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I am jealous you got to go.

"Demonic teachings?" The book was Todd Parr's children's book "It's Okay to be Different" (Unicorns have horns too).

https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-316-66603-9

It wasn't a school but a public library. People attended because they wanted to.

Right; because having toilet paper on your shoe or talking about feelings is the same as having taxpayers foot the bill for sex changes.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Zip, you are out of touch. You think my hard-earned tax dollars don't go to that? If money is free speech, then I should have the right to speak or not speak, as I choose.
    #NashvilleStrong

I don't know. What's their tax rate?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm totally in favor of literacy and all, but I'm telling you, libraries do not have carte blanche to indoctrinate children with any and all wacko thinking.
    #NashvilleStrong

Zip, you are out of touch. You think my hard-earned tax dollars don't go to that? If money is free speech, then I should have the right to speak or not speak, as I choose.
    It was a public library which yes, was paid for by local tax dollars. But as far as I can tell, the event was free. There was no additional cost to taxpayers to have somebody show up at an already open building and read a book to a few kids. Costs to taxpayers for the particular event was zero.

A fuschia elephant stands against a zingy blue background ("It's okay to have a different nose") and a lone green turtle crosses a finish line ("It's okay to come in last"). A girl blushes at the toilet paper stuck to her shoe ("It's okay to be embarrassed") and a lion says "Grr," "ROAR" and "purrr" ("It's okay to talk about your feelings").
    Totally wacko.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-18-2017 at 03:03 PM.

It was a public library which yes, was paid for by local tax dollars. But as far as I can tell, the event was free.
    Can't be both.

Costs to taxpayers for the particular event was zero.
    No. Performers at libraries get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Can't be both.

Link showing this book reader was paid?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Can't be both.

so does staff, Janitors, and power for lights, etc.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

LOL. People don't do this stuff for free. Libraries budget for this. Authors, clowns, famous entertainers, etc. get paid for a library appearance. If they don't get paid, then they have something to sell. A financial services advisor, for example, usually can't get paid, so they will hand out a business card to the audience.

It was a public library which yes, was paid for by local tax dollars.
    Nope. If it comes to public education the Fed has a hand in it.

Local funding may be supplemented by other government funding. For example, in the United States, the state and federal governments provide supplementary funding for public libraries through state aid programs, the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) and E-Rate.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_library#Funding

The Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) was signed on October 1, 1996, by United States President Bill Clinton. LSTA is a United States federal library grant program.
    LSCA is a federally funded state-based program generally administered by the state library of each state.
    http://www.library.ca.gov/grants/lsta/

Prove it didn't come out of my pocket. The space and the book have my dollars all over it.
    #NashvilleStrong

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So nobody can show the story reader got paid a single taxpayer dollar.

Prove it didn't come out of my pocket. The space and the book have my dollars all over it.
    That cost did come from tax dollars but did the reading cost them any additional money than if nobody had showed up to read a story?

That's not the point. The space, books, and the person who set up the calendar are all paid with my tax dollars. And I have the freedom not to give out that message.
    #NashvilleStrong

I could easily find out. If I find out and post, then will you stick around? Or, will you cowardly run away like usual?

*About
    Xochi Mochi - LA's newest Cartoon Dragqueen

Contact/Booking: XochiMochixx0@gmail.com
    Instagram: Xochi_Mochi
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Xochi-Mo...=page_internal

That's not the point. The space, books, and the person who set up the calendar are all paid with my tax dollars. And I have the freedom not to give out that message.
    The complaint was that the book reading cost taxpayer's dollars. That is not shown. The library cost taxpayer dollars but the reading did not. And nobody was forced to attend.

The complaint was that the book reading cost taxpayer's dollars. That is not shown.

If you have a program, then you spend resources on it. The resources here would be labor: advertising the program, setting up chairs, having at least one staff member attend, sometimes providing food, etc. The labor is the staff budget. That is on top of what you pay someone to perform at your library. Are you going to answer my question in my last post?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast