Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 69

Thread: Sen. Rand Paul endorses Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate

  1. #1

    Default Sen. Rand Paul endorses Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate



    Sen. Rand Paul endorsed Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate on Tuesday, describing him as someone who will “stand on principle” and “defend the Constitution.”

    “Judge Roy Moore has spent a lifetime defending and standing up for the Constitution while fighting for the people of Alabama. We need more people in Washington, DC, that will stand on principle and defend the Constitution,” Sen. Paul said in a statement on Tuesday. “I look forward to welcoming him to the Senate very soon.”

    “I am honored to receive the support and endorsement of Sen. Rand Paul for whom I have great admiration and respect as a fellow defender of our conservative principles,” Judge Moore said on receiving Paul’s endorsement. “I look forward to working with him in the United States Senate to defend our Constitution, secure our borders, fix our national debt, and allow the free enterprise system to create more jobs across Alabama and the nation.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/2018-electi...-moore-senate/
    Freedom index

    ~Resident Badgiraffe







  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    But, but, Moore hates Teh Gheys!
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  4. #3

    Default

    Geeze... Rand and his team are slow learners when it comes to endorsements...... they keep making the same mistakes over and over again
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Geeze... Rand and his team are slow learners when it comes to endorsements...... they keep making the same mistakes over and over again
    Right, he should endorse the Demoncrat!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  6. #5

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Right, he should endorse the Demoncrat!
    Who said that?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Who said that?
    Then Moore is the better option, the one we should want to win?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #7

    Default

    Slam dunk.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Then Moore is the better option, the one we should want to win?
    First off he should really not endorse anyone ever... but if he feels the need to, he should have done it when it mattered, such as during the primary. Doing it now means absolutely nothing and brings only negatives as a result.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Right, he should endorse the Demoncrat!
    you are nothing more than a partisan hack and I'm honestly surprised that people with these kinda views still populate this forum.

    Anyways, Rand is starting to suck these days. Not just his decisions politically but on principles too. This Roy Moore guy is $#@!ing awful... and not to mention the worst kind of fundie there is.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Nope, I'd actually favor giving Baptists similar treatment to sodomites if they opt to proselytize their heresy in my presence.

    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn
    I'm fully aware that Ron is a Baptist

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    you are nothing more than a partisan hack and I'm honestly surprised that people with these kinda views still populate this forum.

    Anyways, Rand is starting to suck these days. Not just his decisions politically but on principles too. This Roy Moore guy is $#@!ing awful... and not to mention the worst kind of fundie there is.
    Tell me the Demoncrat is better, I dare you, prove it to me and I might support him.

    No matter what your opinion of Moore we don't have a better choice, when you can't get a total victory you must salami slice your way to your goals, the left has been doing it for generations it is about time we did the same.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Tell me the Demoncrat is better, I dare you, prove it to me and I might support him.

    No matter what your opinion of Moore we don't have a better choice, when you can't get a total victory you must salami slice your way to your goals, the left has been doing it for generations it is about time we did the same.
    i guess that makes sense if your goals are christian authoritarian theocracy
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Nope, I'd actually favor giving Baptists similar treatment to sodomites if they opt to proselytize their heresy in my presence.

    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn
    I'm fully aware that Ron is a Baptist

  13. #12
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    i guess that makes sense if your goals are christian authoritarian theocracy
    Like Nigeria.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    i guess that makes sense if your goals are christian authoritarian theocracy
    I bet you liked Stalin didn't you?
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  15. #14
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    I bet you liked.........Joseph Kony didn't you? Just putting it out there if we're gonna spout ad hominem.
    Last edited by Lamp; 10-18-2017 at 06:55 PM.

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I bet you liked Stalin didn't you?
    Basically what Lamp said. Why would my lack of belief in a god and distaste for the ultra-religious indicate that I must support an atheist, communist, and totalitarian regime?
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Nope, I'd actually favor giving Baptists similar treatment to sodomites if they opt to proselytize their heresy in my presence.

    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn
    I'm fully aware that Ron is a Baptist

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Basically what Lamp said. Why would my lack of belief in a god and distaste for the ultra-religious indicate that I must support an atheist, communist, and totalitarian regime?
    This country has definitely lost it's way when people have no faith in the Creator. Political Correctness has replaced the Golden Rule.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    i guess that makes sense if your goals are christian authoritarian theocracy
    Is the Demoncrat going to produce better results for liberty than Moore? Go ahead make that claim, then try to back it up.

    A victory for Moore will result in a much better voting record than a victory for the Demoncrat even from your point of view.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #18
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    The one before the second last port is also ad hominem
    Last edited by Lamp; 10-18-2017 at 07:08 PM.

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    I bet you liked.........Joseph Kony didn't you? Just putting it out there if we're gonna spout ad hominem.
    Nah, I don't believe in fairy-tales anymore.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  21. #20
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Nah, I don't believe in fairy-tales anymore.
    Ah so thats the way it goes ay? So if you can claim that Kony is a fairy tale I can also claim Stalin and Bachtell are fairy tales as well. Hypocrisy much?

    Last edited by Lamp; 10-18-2017 at 07:16 PM.

  22. #21
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    And get this! Talat Pasha is the tooth fairy!

  23. #22

    Default

    I got no problem with this. Should I?
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Ah so if you can claim that Kony is a fairy tale I can also claim Stalin and Bachtell are fairy tales as well. Hypocrisy much?

    That's because you are devoid of history then. Kony was made up by some group called the 'invisible children,' and there has been no follow up since 2012. Stalin definitely has a track record that you can research and was an atheist and a dictator.
    Last edited by donnay; 10-18-2017 at 07:21 PM.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  25. #24
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's because you are devoid of history then. Kony was made up by some group called the 'invisible children,' and there has been no follow up since 2012. Stalin definitely has a track record that you can research and was an atheist and a dictator.
    And yet Wikipedia still disagrees but you'd still see one on Stalin and take as factual evidence...

  26. #25
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    And the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam and National Socialist Council of Nagaland were magical were-poodles. Oh yeah thats a good one.

  27. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    And yet Wikipedia still disagrees but you'd still see one on Stalin and take as factual evidence...
    I don't just reference wiki as a reliable source. You need to learn to cross-reference things when doing research.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  28. #27
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    Alright I can accept that Joseph Kony is not well documented but that doesn't change the fact that christian terrorism is a thing just as communist terrorism is thing. However that doesn't change the fact that we still have christian socialist and communist terrorists and that not believing in the Judaeo Christian God doesn't make one "politically correct" since politically correct differs from country to country.
    Last edited by Lamp; 10-18-2017 at 07:50 PM.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Anyways, Rand is starting to suck these days. Not just his decisions politically but on principles too. This Roy Moore guy is $#@!ing awful... and not to mention the worst kind of fundie there is.
    Au Contraire, Randal is getting better every year. Simply one awesome senator, one I'm glad is on our side.

  30. #29
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default

    I also assume that the Christian terrorist Vellupilai Prabhkaran of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam was a myth. Most Sri Lankan Tamils and Sinhalese would disagree with you.
    Last edited by Lamp; 10-18-2017 at 07:51 PM.

  31. #30
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default




Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2017, 09:45 PM
  2. Thomas Massie endorses Judge Roy Moore for U.S Senate Alabama
    By William Tell in forum Thomas Massie Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 02:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2016, 11:54 PM
  4. Rand Paul 'endorses' Sarah Palin for Senate
    By compromise in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 09:10 PM
  5. Judge Roy Moore Endorses Paul! HUGE for Evangelicals
    By smhbbag in forum Christian Outreach
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 12:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •