Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FBI Uncovered Russian Bribery Plot Before Obama Approved Uranium One Deal

FBI Uncovered Russian Bribery Plot Before Obama Approved Uranium One Deal

As the mainstream media continues to obsess over $100,000 worth Facebook ads allegedly purchased by Russian spies in 2016 seeking to throw the presidential election, we're almost certain they'll ignore the much larger Russian bombshell dropped today in the form of newly released FBI documents that reveal for the very first time that the Obama administration was well aware of illegal bribery, extortion and money laundering schemes being conducted by the Russians to get a foothold in the atomic energy business in the U.S. before approving a deal that handed them 20% of America's uranium reserves...and resulted in a windfall of donations to the Clinton Foundation.
    As we pointed out last summer when Peter Schweizer first released his feature documentary Clinton Cash, the Uranium One deal, as approved by the Obama Administration, netted the Clintons and their Clinton Foundation millions of dollars in donations and 'speaking fees' from Uranium One shareholders and other Russian entities.

Russian Purchase of US Uranium Assets in Return for $145mm in Contributions to the Clinton Foundation - Bill and Hillary Clinton assisted a Canadian financier, Frank Giustra, and his company, Uranium One, in the acquisition of uranium mining concessions in Kazakhstan and the United States. Subsequently, the Russian government sought to purchase Uranium One but required approval from the Obama administration given the strategic importance of the uranium assets. In the run-up to the approval of the deal by the State Department, nine shareholders of Uranium One just happened to make $145mm in donations to the Clinton Foundation. Moreover, the New Yorker confirmed that Bill Clinton received $500,000 in speaking fees from a Russian investment bank, with ties to the Kremlin, around the same time. Needless to say, the State Department approved the deal giving Russia ownership of 20% of U.S. uranium assets
    Now, thanks to newly released affidavits from a case that landed one of the Russian co-conspirators, Vadim Mikerin, in jail, we learn that not only was the Obama administration aware the Russians' illegal acts in the U.S. but it may have also been fully aware that "Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow." Per The Hill:

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Of course, when Schweizer's book first made Uranium One a political hot topic in 2015, both the Obama administration and the Clintons defended their actions and insisted there was no evidence that any Russians or donors engaged in wrongdoing and there was no national security reason for anyone to oppose the deal. That said, we now know that the FBI was aware of wrongdoing going back to at least April 2009 even though the deal wasn't approved until October 2010.

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...deal-netting-c
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump...This isn't getting near enough attention here or in the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Bump...This isn't getting near enough attention here or in the MSM.
    Isn't the MSM burying this one? Is it on CNN?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We won't get any attention on this because it doesn't fit any narrative that people have subscribed to. The people that think there was no Russian collusion will always think that Russian collusion is fake news, and the people who think that there was Russian collusion have the right idea just backwards. This is what I have been trying to argue for months on here and people have been neg repping me.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    We won't get any attention on this because it doesn't fit any narrative that people have subscribed to. The people that think there was no Russian collusion will always think that Russian collusion is fake news, and the people who think that there was Russian collusion have the right idea just backwards. This is what I have been trying to argue for months on here and people have been neg repping me.
    LOL

You have been claiming that Russia intervened for Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In what universe is allegedly paying facebook trolls the equivalent of bribing the state department?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    In what universe is allegedly paying facebook trolls the equivalent of bribing the state department?
    Intent does not always preclude impact. I don't mind debating this if you want to really debate this, but this is precisely what I was talking about. This was never about partisan politics because if it was about partisan politics then Trump wouldn't of became a Republican when he was a democrat all of those years.

Rand Paul said that Clinton would lose against anyone that she ran against because she was a criminal because of the book that was coming out detailing the sale of Uranium to the Russians. He said this prior to announcing he was running, that was the prediction the RAND PAUL made.

This is what people are ignoring, there was so much controlled opposition running that even people on the same team were fighting with eachother. Its not like the democrats didn't know that Clinton was polling really badly against GENERIC REPUBLICAN. The establishment knew who they were polling bad with and did everything they could to stop a bipartisan anti war coalition, they did everything they could to stop a Rand Paul.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I predicted this back in September 2016.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Intent does not always preclude impact. I don't mind debating this if you want to really debate this, but this is precisely what I was talking about. This was never about partisan politics because if it was about partisan politics then Trump wouldn't of became a Republican when he was a democrat all of those years.
    What is there to debate? Russian trolls didn't help elect Trump, that accusation's dead in the water. If any foreign nation subverts our elections its NatSoc Israel and nobody seems to give a $#@!. Its as if Red Scare and Yellow Peril were fabrications...

Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval.

The Clintons took the cash from Uranium One officials before the deal was approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The Clintons hid the donations which is a clear violation of the Memorandum of Understanding Hillary Clinton signed with the Obama administration wherein she promised and agreed to publicly disclose all donations during her tenure as Secreatary of State. …

Sara Carter of Circa News interviewed Victoria Toensing, a lawyer for the FBI informant.
    The FBI informant was actually threatened by the Obama administration for speaking out about the corruption he witnessed while he was providing information. Toensing said her client “is not only afraid of the Russian people, but he is afraid of the US government because of the threats the Obama administration made against him.”
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

What is there to debate? Russian trolls didn't help elect Trump, that accusation's dead in the water. If any foreign nation subverts our elections its NatSoc Israel and nobody seems to give a $#@!. Its as if Red Scare and Yellow Peril were fabrications...
    I disagree, the establishment ignores threats to make them go away. Trump got the most free air time from the fake news, he got the most attention for the primaries.

The military industrial complex that is coaching Nikki Hailey ran 6 figure ads against Rand Paul not Donald Trump for siding with Obama on the Iran agreement, Trump said in 2011 that he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the republican nominee because Ron Paul doesn't even think in terms of Israel because he is not against diplomacy with Iran.

Why would anyone do this? The money, we fund both opposition groups and destabilize countries in the middle east because it makes a $#@! ton of money, and Trump makes money off of it. The argument that I made, and that you guys continue to take out of context is not that Russian trolls colluded to make Trump win. Its that Russia did intervene in the US election, and the result was Trump won.

Non government forces and government forces allowed it to happen and it was most likely orchestrated and engineered by the US deep state in order to unify Americans against Russia because before the 2016 election Ron Paul's argument was winning, and we didn't support war with Russia..

There is nothing that happens, especially on the Internet in Russia that Putin doesn't know about and allow, its not that Putin did it himself, but he did let it happen. If the US government allowed some terrorist organization like the democrat party to instigate a war with Russia by orchestrating a false flag attack the best option is to let them do it. When America is punching themselves in the face you let them do it, its working for Iran.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I disagree, the establishment ignores threats to make them go away. Trump got the most free air time from the fake news, he got the most attention for the primaries.

The military industrial complex that is coaching Nikki Hailey ran 6 figure ads against Rand Paul not Donald Trump for siding with Obama on the Iran agreement, Trump said in 2011 that he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the republican nominee because Ron Paul doesn't even think in terms of Israel because he is not against diplomacy with Iran.
    And this tells you Russia, and not, you know, Israel, are our enemy?

Question: Is Rand praying at the Berlin Wall or the Wailing Wall?

Why would anyone do this? The money, we fund both opposition groups and destabilize countries in the middle east because it makes a $#@! ton of money, and Trump makes money off of it. The argument that I made, and that you guys continue to take out of context is not that Russian trolls colluded to make Trump win. Its that Russia did intervene in the US election, and the result was Trump won.

Non government forces and government forces allowed it to happen and it was most likely orchestrated and engineered by the US deep state in order to unify Americans against Russia because before the 2016 election Ron Paul's argument was winning, and we didn't support war with Russia..

There is nothing that happens, especially on the Internet in Russia that Putin doesn't know about and allow, its not that Putin did it himself, but he did let it happen. If the US government allowed some terrorist organization like the democrat party to instigate a war with Russia by orchestrating a false flag attack the best option is to let them do it. When America is punching themselves in the face you let them do it, its working for Iran.
    You must have tied your brain in knots to think this up... correlation isn't causation, nor does your theory cast much suspicion on Russia but on Israel. Israel gain from a distracted Europe and a war-weird America, with Neocons at the helm coaching politicians and the MSM into Russophobia. Iran loses; I'm not even sure what you're referencing in that last sentence... what's working for Iran?

You must have tied your brain in knots to think this up... correlation isn't causation, nor does your theory cast much suspicion on Russia but on Israel. Israel gain from a distracted Europe and a war-weird America, with Neocons at the helm coaching politicians and the MSM into Russophobia. Iran loses, I'm not even sure what you're referencing in that last sentence... what's working for Iran?
    Not really does Putin gain from this, politically but geopolitically. Russia has become more powerful, and more feared by allowing this to happen. By allowing it to happen I am talking about how Russia's economy works, no one makes money in Russia without their oligarchs making money and allowing it to happen.

It takes two to tango- as far as Israel goes naturally they are not an enemy, but they are a huge threat to our national security because they perpetuate the deep states boondoggles by using the race card and calling people racist because they don't do your bidding.

The deep state is the enemy, Iranians win every time they sit back and let us punch ourselves in the face, which is why they are even winning control over the middle east, we fund opposition groups and then have them fight each other because the MIC makes more money that way, the Iranians sit back watch us punch ourselves in the face and win.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Much like so many other cases in recent years, people that did a minimal amount of research into this ages ago found out the same conclusions that are being published today. The MSM garbage news is notoriously slow at giving people the scoop, when they actually decide to do so, and that is a part of why they are dying and people are naturally tuning into other sources that are proving to be far superior platforms for quicker information retrieval.

It's no surprise this is hardly being covered by most MSM sources. They didn't when news and rumors of this first broke more than a year ago, so there is no incentive to cover it now as doubling and tripling down on every poor decision is the norm.

And this tells you Russia, and not, you know, Israel, are our enemy?
    methinks that this was self defense but the best geopolitical option Russia had, not only was the Obama administration supporting opposition groups in countries bordering Russia they were funding opposition groups for regime change and surrounding Russia with troops.

Trump hasn't changed any of that really by expanding NATO, sanctions against Russia... That doesn't change the fact that the Russia scare did sway the election, the underlying message that won was that Clinton can't win because if Clinton wins we go to war with Russia.

Not only did we still escalate war with Russia but people are buying the narrative that Trump is different because Clinton was against him. That's like saying Obama was different because Mccain and Clinton was against him. That's like saying Obama was different because he funded ISIS to fight Assad instead of sending US troops to fight Assad.

Not really does Putin gain from this, politically but geopolitically. Russia has become more powerful, and more feared by allowing this to happen. By allowing it to happen I am talking about how Russia's economy works, no one makes money in Russia without their oligarchs making money and allowing it to happen.

It takes two to tango- as far as Israel goes naturally they are not an enemy, but they are a huge threat to our national security because they perpetuate the deep states boondoggles by using the race card and calling people racist because they don't do your bidding.

The deep state is the enemy, Iranians win every time they sit back and let us punch ourselves in the face, which is why they are even winning control over the middle east, we fund opposition groups and then have them fight each other because the MIC makes more money that way, the Iranians sit back watch us punch ourselves in the face and win.

I find it hard to believe that USA requires permission and approval from the highest levels of government to sell Uranium, but Russia had no idea what was going on.. I find it hard to believe that the people who control their government the Oligarchs were unaware, and allowed that much money to change hands without sticking their own hands out.

Maybe I just have no idea how the Russian government works and buying yellow cake and making a lot of money and giving a lot of money to the Clinton foundation, is something that the Russian government would not be aware of, nor would they have to get permission from their government. They are just bastions of free markets with no government monopolies... right?

Senate Launches Probe Into Russian Nuclear Bribery Case That Netted Clintons Millions

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-18/senate-judiciary-launches-probe-russian-nuclear-bribery-case-netted-clintons-million

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Bump

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Robert Mueller Accused Of Providing Cover For Clinton While FBI Director
    October 18, 2017 By Robert Gehl

Robert Mueller, who is now in charge of the Justice Department’s Russia investigation, is accused of hiding evidence showing Russian officials engaged in a bribery scheme with Hillary Clinton’s charity while Mueller was FBI director.

As far back as 2009, FBI officials had gathered “substantial evidence” that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, The Hill reports.

Included in the bribery scheme is the routing of millions of dollars designed to benefit the Clinton Foundation during the time Hillary was Secretary of State.

"Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

Rather than bring immediate charges for the scheme though, the FBI and Justice Department decided to continue “investigating” the issue for four more years – leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions."

The first decision occurred in October 2010, when the State Department and government agencies on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States unanimously approved the partial sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to the Russian nuclear giant Rosatom, giving Moscow control of more than 20 percent of America’s uranium supply.

On the campaign trail, the decision was used by President Donald Trump against Hillary, who denied any involvement in the committee review. But The Hill reports that Clinton and then-Attorney General Eric Holder were on the Committee on Foreign Investment when the deal was approved.

In 2011, the administration gave approval for Rosatom’s Tenex subsidiary to sell commercial uranium to U.S. nuclear power plants in a partnership with the United States Enrichment Corp. Before then, Tenex had been limited to selling U.S. nuclear power plants reprocessed uranium recovered from dismantled Soviet nuclear weapons under the 1990s “Megatons to Megawatts” peace program.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions,” a person who worked on the case told The Hill, who spoke anonymously for fear of retribution from either U.S. or Russian officials.

"Former Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI), who chaired the House Intelligence Committee during the time the FBI probe was being conducted, told The Hill that he was never told of anything regarding “Russian nuclear corruption,” though many of his fellow lawmakers were concerned about the deal, which was also approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

“Not providing information on a corruption scheme before the Russian uranium deal was approved by U.S. regulators and engage appropriate congressional committees has served to undermine U.S. national security interests by the very people charged with protecting them,” Rogers said. “The Russian efforts to manipulate our American political enterprise is breathtaking.”

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rosenstein to Investigate Himself?

Rosenstein was on the CFIUS committee that approved the sale despite knowing that, as The Hill reported, “Russian nuclear officials were engaged in a racketeering scheme involving bribes, kickbacks and money laundering,” that also ensnared the Clinton Foundation.
    After the Senate Judiciary Committee announced its intention to launch a full scale investigation, Senator Charles Grassley asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions today if Rosenstein, as Deputy Attorney General, would be allowed to investigate himself.

“I don’t think it would be proper for him to supervise a review of his own conduct, do you?” asked Grassley.
    “It would be his decision,” responded Sessions.
    Sessions’ bizarre comments prompted some to ask if the Attorney General had been compromised.
    “Attorney General Jeff Sessions is compromised. He has to be,” wrote Jim Hoft.
    “Deep State has something on him and the Attorney General is acting irrationally.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/russian-bri...igate-himself/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

FBI Informant Blocked From Telling Congress About Russia Nuclear Case

An American businessman who worked for years undercover as an FBI confidential witness was blocked by the Obama Justice Department from telling Congress about conversations and transactions he witnessed related to the Russian nuclear industry’s efforts to win favor with Bill and Hillary Clinton and influence Obama administration decisions, his lawyer tells The Hill.
    Attorney Victoria Toensing, a former Reagan Justice Department official and former chief counsel of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday she is working with members of Congress to see if they can get the Trump Justice Department or the FBI to free her client to talk to lawmakers.
    “All of the information about this corruption has not come out,” she said in an interview Tuesday.

More at: http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...russia-nuclear

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This may end up bringing us back full circle to Clinton Foundation activities soon.

More on Clinton Foundation links: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-one-payments/

There are so many concurrent scandals happening at the moment, one is bound to break through the Mueller/Rosenstein/Comey/McCabe deep state coverup blanket.

People have become so disillusioned to the corruption and abuse of power and the subsequent lack of consequence for the corruption that that in itself is becoming a major story. Faith in government institutions (especially FBI and DoJ) continues to erode rapidly. This is a good thing.

Emails Reveal Bill Clinton Met With Vladimir Putin Just Before Uranium One Deal

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-20/emails-reveal-bill-clinton-sought-meetings-key-russian-nuclear-officials-just-uraniu

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast