Thread: New fears for Hillary Clinton’s health after 'twisted ankle' or 'broken toe' derails book tour

New fears for Hillary Clinton’s health after 'twisted ankle' or 'broken toe' derails book tour

As with previous Clinton health scares, the details are a bit unclear.
    As one host called out Clinton for missing an interview, her spokesman initially said she “twisted her ankle.” He tweeted a picture of Clinton wearing a special boot during a separate appearance on the BBC’s “Graham Norton Show.”

Clinton, who is about to turn 70, was able to make it to her interview on “The Graham Norton Show,” sporting a foot brace.

But in that appearance, Clinton said she actually broke her toe -- after apparently running down the stairs in heels and falling backward.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-foot.amp.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    But in that appearance, Clinton said she actually broke her toe[/url]
    She probably dropped the 1.75 Liter of Cutty Sark on the toe.

Last edited by anaconda; 10-16-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Perhaps, but whatever the cause I am thinking bone cancer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What a retard, I've only tried running in heels when I took uppers. :P

That's it really, they spun the injury trying to make her sound young again... Hildabeast, take this as your cue to stop running.

Perhaps, but whatever the cause I am thinking bone cancer.
    She's too capable of appearing bight eyed and coherent for special occasions to be terminally ill with cancer. Plus she's obviously not experienced any sudden or dramatic weight loss. I'm inclined to think 0.24 blood alcohol plus pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    What a retard, I've only tried running in heels when I took uppers. :P

That's it really, they spun the injury trying to make her sound young again... Hildabeast, take this as your cue to stop running.
    But not for office, I want her to run as the demoncrat nominee until she dies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But not for office, I want her to run as the demoncrat nominee until she dies.
    lol good point, but she may not make it to 2020! We'll see...

I really do want her to run against a tranny, just to bet she'll mutilate her body to compete.

they spun the injury trying to make her sound young again...
    LOL. She broke the toe when she crashed on her skateboard.

Last edited by anaconda; 10-16-2017 at 09:17 PM.

I really do want her to run against a tranny
    LOL. I first read this as "run against tyranny." I wonder how many in the general public think the Ron Paul Revolution was anti-tranny?

Naw, its not uncommon for reptilians to lose a toe or appendage from incomplete sheds.
    eg:
    Shedding Problems in Lizards
    Lizards usually shed their skin in patches, but problems can occur when parts of the skin do not come off during the shed. This can especially be a problem around toes, the tail, and the base of dorsal spines (e.g in iguanas). In these areas, skin that does not come off can dry up and constrict around the toes, tail or spines, and can cause loss of these appendages. Shedding is usually completed within a week or two, and sometimes sheds occur one on top of the other, so sometimes it can be hard to tell whether a shed is progressing normally or not. Generally, all the skin should be shed within a couple of weeks once shedding has begun.

Last edited by anaconda; 10-16-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Hillary, “I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards. I tried to get up and it really hurt. I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Chelsea tries a distraction:

Gets some responses:

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. I first read this as "run against tyranny." I wonder how many in the general public think the Ron Paul Revolution was anti-tranny?
    I only knew about Ron Paul at the time, because I watched Jon Stewart, so if they even knew who he was...

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post

Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-16-2017 at 09:12 PM.

I literally laughed out loud at this. A must view for Gordon Lightfoot fans (rewrite of The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald):

Last edited by anaconda; 10-16-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Hillary, “I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand
    "with a cup of Jack Daniels in hand.."

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6529934
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A photo of losing Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton shows her wearing a back brace, according to online observers.
    “She wore a patterned blue scarf high around her neck despite the summer-type temperatures in Manhattan,” highlighted the DailyMail referring to the outfit she wore last week.
    Media commentator Mark Dice tweeted out the photo Monday, asking if she’d hurt herself yet again.
    Is Hillary Clinton wearing a back brace now? Did she hurt herself AGAIN? #HillarysBackBrace pic.twitter.com/gz1364J4jv
    — Mark Dice (@MarkDice) May 7, 2018
    “Is Hillary Clinton wearing a back brace now? Did she hurt herself AGAIN?” Dice asked.
    One person on Twitter speculated the former Secretary of State could be wearing a defibrillator vest.
    I think it's a defibrillator vest. pic.twitter.com/Gu06qbsqYG
    — AnonPatriot (@QAnonPatriot) May 7, 2018
    A Twitter user named “deplorable susie” thought the bump could be a bullet-proof vest.

Yet another person suggested she could be hiding her 30,000 missing emails under the jacket.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/photo-hilla...ng-back-brace/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment