Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump travels to golf club with Rand Paul

"I'm going to be too busy working for you to play golf. " "I would rarely leave the White House."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "I'm going to be too busy working for you to play golf. " "I would rarely leave the White House."

Trump accomplished more for liberty in that round of golf with Rand than you will accomplish in your entire life..

I dunno how much Trump golfs just for fun, and how much is done for business/politics, but this game of golf could be a real game changer.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would just be happy he is playing golf with Rand and not with Lindsey Graham and stfu..
    From trumpgolfcount.com:

Lindsey Graham Politician, Lawyer 10/09/2017, 10/14/2017
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would just be happy he is playing golf with Rand and not with Lindsey Graham and stfu..
    I will stfu
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-18-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I also remember him saying multiple times that there was nothing wrong with Obama playing golf. I remember when Boehner played with Obama and Trump said people should lighten up about it. He said golf was an ideal game to cut deals. I noticed that doesn't show up on Google in the compilations of Trump's golf quotes.

I also remember watching him do an interview on Golf Channel saying he would play lots of golf if elected.

He contradicts himself all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    From trumpgolfcount.com:

Lindsey Graham Politician, Lawyer 10/09/2017, 10/14/2017
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I also remember him saying multiple times that there was nothing wrong with Obama playing golf. I remember when Boehner played with Obama and Trump said people should lighten up about it. He said golf was an ideal game to cut deals. I noticed that doesn't show up on Google in the compilations of Trump's golf quotes.

I also remember watching him do an interview on Golf Channel saying he would play lots of golf if elected.

He contradicts himself all the time.

Yes he does- which is why he cannot be trusted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12