Thread: Only The Most Intelligent Can Spell These 21 Words Correctly

Default Only The Most Intelligent Can Spell These 21 Words Correctly

Only The Most Intelligent Can Spell These 21 Words Correctly
    https://www.davidwolfe.com/intellige...zen.yandex.com

My score:
    You have an IQ score of 142 or higher!!

You have an IQ score of 142 or higher!! You have philosophical tendencies. You believe in the importance of art, and you question common sense. Romance is the foundation of your happiness. You believe that love overcomes all obstacles, and feel supported within the comfort of intimacy. You like to read, you have a lot of theories, and you are more interested in intellectual pursuits than anything else. You examine yourself objectively, and your interests are wildly eclectic. Share this unique spelling test with the world.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No.
    Okay.
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Wink

You have an IQ score of 142 or higher!!

You have an IQ score of 142 or higher!! You have philosophical tendencies. You believe in the importance of art, and you question common sense. Romance is the foundation of your happiness. You believe that love overcomes all obstacles, and feel supported within the comfort of intimacy. You like to read, you have a lot of theories, and you are more interested in intellectual pursuits than anything else. You examine yourself objectively, and your interests are wildly eclectic. Share this unique spelling test with the world.
    “We consume the carcasses of creatures with like appetites, passions, and organs as our own. We feed on babes, though not our own, and fill the slaughter-houses daily with screams of pain and fear.”

— Robert Louis Stevenson

I got 142 as well, but I'm also drunk... I think it just gives everybody a 142. I'd rather it told me my score.

"Romance is the foundation of your happiness. You believe that love overcomes all obstacles, and feel supported within the comfort of intimacy."

AF, do something!

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I got 142 as well, but I'm also drunk... I think it just gives everybody a 142. I'd rather it told me my score.
    Same conditions, same score. My first try I scored 142+ and I know I got 2, maybe 3, wrong. Second time I slipped and hit the wrong damn word by accident. Third time I used a dictionary. Same score every time.
    They fought the Wars
    They lost.
    They turned friends
    into enemies.
    Who became
    friends of our enemies.
    They stood alone, in splendid isolation,
    And said it was their only choice.

That's because the people on this forum are geniuses--even drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    142 as well. And I wasn't even drunk.
    Freedom index

~Resident Badgiraffe

Yup:

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintian an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

You are Ron Paul's Media!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

RAND 20/20

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    142 as well. And I wasn't even drunk.
    I took it again this morning just to see and picked the wrong answer everytime.

And it didn't say 142, it simply said I flunked it...

Temporary Ban North Korea

Blog Entries

You have an IQ score of 142 or higher!!gettyimages

suck it

Only The Most Intelligent Can Spell These 21 Words Correctly
    Let me try.

t-h-e-s-e-(space)-2-1-(space)-w-o-r-d-s.

How's that? Or should I have spelled out "21" also?
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.