Thread: Pharmacist hints some Congress members have Alzheimer’s

Pharmacist hints some Congress members have Alzheimer’s

A pharmacist who fills all the scripts for Congress members says he’s given Alzheimer’s drugs to lawmakers — who may be running the country minus their marbles.
    “At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Mike Kim told STAT News, reportedly citing diabetes and Alzheimer’s treatments.
    “It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.’”
    Kim owns Grubb’s Pharmacy, a 150-year-old DC drugstore that delivers as many as many as 100 prescriptions a day to Capitol Hill, the outlet reports.

More at: http://nypost.com/2017/10/11/pharmac...ve-alzheimers/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of $#@! is leaking these days.

What can help alzheimers ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    List of Alzheimer's Disease Medications

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This does not surprise me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    http://coconutoil.com/coconut-oil-research-alzheimers/
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Is that... topical?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure you're right but I doubt that is what the pharmacist was referring to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Is that... topical?
    tropical

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nice.

I too would drain their heads like coconut extract, just for a week in the tropics. I can think of no better place to cure their Alzheimers and off them in the lagoon like Natalee Holloway.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    A lot of $#@! is leaking these days.
    Terry Davis gave the CIA his ultimatum back in April. May passed w/o a word, and now Terry's pissed. No more Mr. Nice God!

Kind if think it violates HIPPA for the pharmacist to put the word out there.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    tropical
    Internal.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A pharmacist who fills all the scripts for Congress members says he’s given Alzheimer’s drugs to lawmakers — who may be running the country minus their marbles.
    “At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Mike Kim told STAT News, reportedly citing diabetes and Alzheimer’s treatments.
    “It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.’”
    Kim owns Grubb’s Pharmacy, a 150-year-old DC drugstore that delivers as many as many as 100 prescriptions a day to Capitol Hill, the outlet reports.

More at: http://nypost.com/2017/10/11/pharmac...ve-alzheimers/
    Another reason why 'Term Limits' should be enforced.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

P E L O S I
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    P E L O S I

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    The entirety of ObamaCare violates HIPPA. �� The entire moral code of the medical establishment is gone.

Besides, if he didn’t name names of individual people, then he didn’t do anything wrong. He just stated a loose statistic. Either way, f@ckum! Reap what you sow.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    The entirety of ObamaCare violates HIPPA. �� The entire moral code of the medical establishment is gone.

Besides, if he didn’t name names of individual people, then he didn’t do anything wrong. He just stated a loose statistic. Either way, f@ckum! Reap what you sow.
    No, but he put the whole of Congress under suspicion. Granted, some of them should definitely retire, although we will be supporting their sorry selves for the rest of their lives...
    #NashvilleStrong

No, but he put the whole of Congress under suspicion. Granted, some of them should definitely retire, although we will be supporting their sorry selves for the rest of their lives...
    And their spouses.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And their spouses.
    Small price to pay

Pharmacist hints some Congress members have Alzheimer’s
    Many are also schizophrenic.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Small price to pay
    Don't know if you are serious or not. But small price to pay for what?

I think HIPPA only applies if the pharmacist provides personal information that identifies who is using the drugs, but perhaps saying that the users are members of congress falls into a grey area that can be argued in court... But who will sue exposing they use the drug?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't know if you are serious or not. But small price to pay for what?
    Having transparency in congress.

Having transparency in congress.

Oh I didn't know such thing existed.

Too bad there are no pill to prevent one from being an evil f#ck. He could pass those out like candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Too bad there are no pill to prevent one from being an evil f#ck. He could pass those out like candy.
    Truth serum? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6YLAmKFpRM

And their spouses.
    Yeah, it's really unprofessional and inappropriate.
    #NashvilleStrong