Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Pharmacist hints some Congress members have Alzheimer’s

  1. #1

    Default Pharmacist hints some Congress members have Alzheimer’s

    A pharmacist who fills all the scripts for Congress members says he’s given Alzheimer’s drugs to lawmakers — who may be running the country minus their marbles.
    “At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Mike Kim told STAT News, reportedly citing diabetes and Alzheimer’s treatments.
    “It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.’”
    Kim owns Grubb’s Pharmacy, a 150-year-old DC drugstore that delivers as many as many as 100 prescriptions a day to Capitol Hill, the outlet reports.

    More at: http://nypost.com/2017/10/11/pharmac...ve-alzheimers/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    A lot of $#@! is leaking these days.
    Truth is a social construct.

  4. #3

    Default

    What can help alzheimers ?

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What can help alzheimers ?
    List of Alzheimer's Disease Medications

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  6. #5

    Default

    This does not surprise me at all.

  7. #6

    Default

    Truth is a social construct.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What can help alzheimers ?
    http://coconutoil.com/coconut-oil-research-alzheimers/
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  9. #8

    Default

    Is that... topical?



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9

    Default

    I'm sure you're right but I doubt that is what the pharmacist was referring to.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Is that... topical?
    tropical
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #11

    Default

    Nice.

    I too would drain their heads like coconut extract, just for a week in the tropics. I can think of no better place to cure their Alzheimers and off them in the lagoon like Natalee Holloway.

  14. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    A lot of $#@! is leaking these days.
    Terry Davis gave the CIA his ultimatum back in April. May passed w/o a word, and now Terry's pissed. No more Mr. Nice God!



  15. #13

    Default

    Kind if think it violates HIPPA for the pharmacist to put the word out there.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  16. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    tropical
    Internal.


  17. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A pharmacist who fills all the scripts for Congress members says he’s given Alzheimer’s drugs to lawmakers — who may be running the country minus their marbles.
    “At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Mike Kim told STAT News, reportedly citing diabetes and Alzheimer’s treatments.
    “It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.’”
    Kim owns Grubb’s Pharmacy, a 150-year-old DC drugstore that delivers as many as many as 100 prescriptions a day to Capitol Hill, the outlet reports.

    More at: http://nypost.com/2017/10/11/pharmac...ve-alzheimers/
    Another reason why 'Term Limits' should be enforced.

  18. #16

    Default

    P E L O S I
    RPF's very own forum member Brett85 is running for Kansas state rep 113th district.
    Please donate what you can : http://brettfairchild.com/donate/

    See his pitch thread here.
    https://tinyurl.com/ycagr3tz

    Don't pay the media to attack Rand
    Every time you click on the attack articles, you are literally paying them to attack Rand or other liberty officials.

    be ACTIVE, be EFFECTIVE, be ORGANIZED, be STRATEGIC, be VICTORIOUS.

    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    P E L O S I




  21. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Kind if think it violates HIPPA for the pharmacist to put the word out there.
    The entirety of ObamaCare violates HIPPA. �� The entire moral code of the medical establishment is gone.

    Besides, if he didn’t name names of individual people, then he didn’t do anything wrong. He just stated a loose statistic. Either way, f@ckum! Reap what you sow.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

    Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.


    Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

  22. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    The entirety of ObamaCare violates HIPPA. �� The entire moral code of the medical establishment is gone.

    Besides, if he didn’t name names of individual people, then he didn’t do anything wrong. He just stated a loose statistic. Either way, f@ckum! Reap what you sow.
    No, but he put the whole of Congress under suspicion. Granted, some of them should definitely retire, although we will be supporting their sorry selves for the rest of their lives...
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  23. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    No, but he put the whole of Congress under suspicion. Granted, some of them should definitely retire, although we will be supporting their sorry selves for the rest of their lives...
    And their spouses.

  24. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And their spouses.
    Small price to pay
    Truth is a social construct.

  25. #22

    Default

    Pharmacist hints some Congress members have Alzheimer’s
    Many are also schizophrenic.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  26. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Small price to pay
    Don't know if you are serious or not. But small price to pay for what?

  27. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Kind if think it violates HIPPA for the pharmacist to put the word out there.
    I think HIPPA only applies if the pharmacist provides personal information that identifies who is using the drugs, but perhaps saying that the users are members of congress falls into a grey area that can be argued in court... But who will sue exposing they use the drug?



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Don't know if you are serious or not. But small price to pay for what?
    Having transparency in congress.
    Truth is a social construct.

  30. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Having transparency in congress.

    Oh I didn't know such thing existed.

  31. #27

    Default

    Too bad there are no pill to prevent one from being an evil f#ck. He could pass those out like candy.

  32. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Too bad there are no pill to prevent one from being an evil f#ck. He could pass those out like candy.
    Truth serum? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6YLAmKFpRM
    Truth is a social construct.

  33. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And their spouses.
    Yeah, it's really unprofessional and inappropriate.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 08:33 PM
  2. Why Are Almost All Congress Members Statists?
    By anaconda in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:14 PM
  3. Congress members get $4,000 pay raise
    By PatriotG in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 03:40 PM
  4. Liberty Congress Members
    By fortilite in forum Ron Paul Candidates 2008
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:42 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •