Thread: Up-Close Video Taken by Las Vegas Taxi Driver Suggests Multiple Shooters, One on Fourth Floor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Up-Close Video Taken by Las Vegas Taxi Driver Suggests Multiple Shooters, One on Fourth Floor

Up-Close Video Taken by Las Vegas Taxi Driver Suggests Multiple Shooters, One on Fourth Floor

An up-close video taken by a taxi driver who was in the driveway of the Mandalay Bay as the shooting started shows distinct muzzle flashes coming from the fourth floor of the hotel, not the 32nd where Stephen Paddock allegedly was located. As well, distant bursts of automatic fire can be heard which cannot be echoes, as they take place long after the initial fourth floor bursts and are different in cadence and duration.
    A number of witnesses, including a wounded concert-goer, steadfastly maintain there was more than one shooter. The taxi driver's video has been called "the Zapruder film" of Las Vegas. Answering why there was no broken window, observers have noted many kinds of high-rise windows can be removed easily and replaced.... READ FULL ARTICLE...

Analysis of Taxi Driver Video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I hate to be a zippy, but I wonder if the shots that were more quiet were fired into the hallway?

There is that whole fourth floor thing, though, witnesses and other anomalies.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-11-2017 at 07:54 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I hate to be a zippy, but I wonder if the shots that were more quiet were fired into the hallway?

This false flag is unraveling in record time, with shot-up witnesses agreeing more than one shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

The audio from the cabbie video is way way too loud for anything from the 32nd floor.