Thread: Horrific New Revelations On CIA Torture

Horrific New Revelations On CIA Torture

Horrific New Revelations On CIA Torture:

The CIA has been forced to declassify nearly 300 documents about a secret torture site in Afghanistan where CIA psychologists devised some of the most cruel and inhuman ways of torturing. Some were killed. The story these memos tell is horrific and jolting. The people tortured were not terrorists. They were suspects. The psychologists made millions of dollars. Some may say this is all ancient history, but consider the current president's view on torture. He said he'd torture in a heartbeat. Waterboarding? "I love it," he said at a rally. Are we still "torturing some folks"? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Here is the Guardian article being discussed: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-interrogation
    Here is the Zerohedge article that was mentioned: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...k-site-details

My comment: Thanks Dr. Paul for being a ray of sunshine in a dark, immoral, and sick country. That people madly cheered for Trump when he aggrandized torture at his campaign rallies speaks volumes about the average Trump voter and ""Christian"" in this country... I wish we could be like Catalonia and have a State or two in this country, secede from the Union, and be done with the heathens and terrorists in our military and CIA... let the rest of the people have their bread and circuses... i want no part of it or the insanity that piece of cloth called a 'flag' represents; secession would allow those of us opposed to this violence to no longer have to pay taxes toward it. The authoritarian Trump voters (and Hillary voters) would never allow it; but i can always dream...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Winning hearts and minds.

To be clear, everyone tortured thus far were merely suspects. To call a person defending his country from foreign invasion a terrorist is Orwellian in every way. And none of them were ever put on trial, even those who have been in prison for decades.