Thread: Trump's 70-Point Immigration Reform - Here's A Better Way

Trump's 70-Point Immigration Reform - Here's A Better Way

Trump's 70-Point Immigration Reform - Here's A Better Way

The White House has rolled out the President's 70 point plan to reform the immigration system. Will building a wall, hiring more officers and prosecutors, mandating E-Verify, and other enforcement measures help solve the problem? Or is there a better way?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta love Ron. "Its not immigration, its the welfare state." His explanation isn't perfect -making it sound like immigrants can just walk across the border and demand benefits is way more simplistic than reality- but his principles are in the right place. He knows that in a free society you wouldn't have welfare programs or immigration regulation, you would have the free market directing cheap labor moving to and from the country. And of course he doesn't support either "E-Verify" nor the mass deportation of illegal immigrants. His understanding of immigration's "circular flow" is really excellent too. He even come sout against the "merit system" for immigration!

And listen to the results of Trump's Wall -$27 billion in tax funds stolen from the people and it being built on land 2/3 of which is going to be seized from private owners through mass government violence. Nothing says "private property rights and freedom" like theft and oppression!

There is a "constitutional conservative" for you. Even understands that people can be immigrants without being or wanting to be citizens.

Ugh, e-Verify... just what we need - more state technology.

Nothing to see here folks... move along or I'll unleash tech upon your miserable prole-self.

Trump's a smart guy in many ways, but his world is very small in some regards and I don't think he understands freedom quite well enough.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.