Thread: New Evidence Shows McCain Helped Fund FBI Plot to Frame Trump; Backed Bogus Russian Dossier

New Evidence Shows McCain Helped Fund FBI Plot to Frame Trump; Backed Bogus Russian Dossier

Take a gander through the court document in the article... all the 'dirt' is starting to come out.
    The lawsuit is in the Queen's court/UK... it's a battle of accusations/counter-accusations between the 'sources' for the Fusion GPS 'dossier'.
    John McCain is named.

New Evidence Shows McCain Helped Fund FBI Plot to Frame Trump; Backed Bogus Russian Trump Dossier
    http://truepundit.com/new-evidence-s...trump-dossier/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You'd think Arizona would recall him.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You'd think Arizona would recall him.
    Hell has first dibs.

Well, I looked at the OP links and scanned through the lawsuit and there is no evidence presented in it. Title should read Lawsuit alleges that McCain helped fund FBI plot to frame Trump backed bogus Russia dossier. And just like with the alleged cheating of Bernie Sanders by his own party, watch and see how Trump does absolutely nothing with the allegation.

Guys, he is part of the system, the swamp, the establishment, deep state, neocons, globalists etc etc that some of us are trying to fight. Stop falling for distractions. And most importantly, if hes not bothered enough to do something about it, why should u?

I once thought reading some thread started by Goldenequity about Turkish riots in the Netherlands, that Goldenequity is some sort of defender of the Dutch Monarchy, or a supporter of the Islamophobic, Zionist Dutch politician Geert Wilders.

By now I'm thinking that Goldenequity posts threads with interesting "news", while often these stories contradict his opinion...
    The following shows in my opinion that Goldenequity knows that John McCain is named as some sort of cover-up ploy.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Take a gander through the court document in the article... all the 'dirt' is starting to come out.

I really don't know which story involving John McCain they are covering up. It could of course be that McCain has often been photographed with "Muslim" terrorists, or maybe his links to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed (MBZ), who is partners in crime with the FDD of Sheldon Adelson: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...etal-detectors

See MBZ standing to the left of John McCain, and some other senators.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Well, I looked at the OP links and scanned through the lawsuit and there is no evidence presented in it. Title should read Lawsuit alleges that McCain helped fund FBI plot to frame Trump backed bogus Russia dossier. And just like with the alleged cheating of Bernie Sanders by his own party, watch and see how Trump does absolutely nothing with the allegation.
    These are 'material witnesses' in investigating/uncovering the plot.
    Their testimony is considered as evidence, though it can be denounced as 'hearsay'...
    so you're not wrong to call it 'allegations'
    but
    it carries a different weight when you or I 'say' it
    versus
    when a material witness who has 'standing' says it.

To elevate this to an actual case against McCain
    we would have to see a REAL investigation to ferret out the meta-data..
    the phone calls, the flight records, hotel records of meetings, eyewitnesses etc. etc.

It's simply important enough to publish articles and follow-up on even 'allegations'
    cuz there's the 'court of public opinion'... and that matters (2 me )
    Last edited by goldenequity; 10-10-2017 at 09:23 AM.