Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...golly, what a good guy alex is...he's such a freedom-loving libertarian!..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s
    I don't like the guy as much as the next but its not really politics for AJ, he puts on a good show, but its like when you go to the movies, they don't make money off flicks but off popcorn. AJ gets his money from his popcorn, and his fans for a while were pretty stupid. Think of it like some of the posters on here during the election but on steroids. During the election AJ fans would call and scream at him if he said anything negative about Trump he was promoting Clinton. Its the same thing about Rand Paul, he would go to a town hall in Kentucky and say he doesn't like Trump's platform he would get screamed at. AJ's not selling good ideas, he is selling fake solutions to real or perceived problems.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, that's really funny because BOTH statements are complete and total horse $#@!.
    Well, yea, in between his fire-branding Trump of course (which doesn't leave time for much else), but that is a given.
    Last edited by Weston White; 10-11-2017 at 04:20 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't like him but I still listen to him so I can tell who listens to him. I can think for myself so I feel like I am safe from being programed by him. I don't like how he stays in Trump's corner and that he totally overlooks Zionist war monger thieves. I am not against anyone but the power global elites and they are the Zionist.

I wanted to post 2 videos, but unfortunately the first one has been deleted from Youtube.

In that (deleted) video, poor Alex Jones tries to impress his fans by revealing that he was present at several Satanic rituals. It looks like he realises that this wasn’t a smart move, and then explains as follows.
    He was raised in a rich neighbourhood “full of billionaires”. Suddenly a pretty girl was seducing him, and he only realised later that she came to him, because she wanted to recruit him into a Satanic cult, where they worshipped Lucifer. At the Satanic rituals where he was present, there were bloody rituals.
    Alex also tells that after the ceremony for Lucifer, he had to walk through the woods where there were FBI agents for protection.
    He tries to explain that he escaped; but that would deserve a lot more explaining, as by his own admission he was present at more than one of these rituals. As far as I know Alex didn’t describe further details of these ceremonies and he also didn’t explain how he could escape...
    The following thread was apparently started with this (now deleted) video: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...atanic-Rituals

The following old clip is still online. This was made way back, before Alex Jones had a bloated face and fake, gruff voice. It shows that he is a Zionist.
    Alex goes on a rant against the anti-Israel politrics of the United Nations; he begins with “I support the Jewish state of Israel”.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Another good one everyone should watch

I was a Fan of Alex Jones but I'm done with him...Alex Jones now lies about North Korea & Iran...He is the BIGGEST Apologist for Trump

Alex Jones is yet another pied piper like Beck and Levin. These people will give you truths (often half-truths) to make you develop a sense of "trust" in that you are seeing somebody actually speak against government overreach and controversial topics. That must mean they are good people since they are giving you information nobody else does, right? I mean often you can fact check what they say and it's accurate...

Then come election time, what do they do? That base that they carried along with them, who now trusts their opinion will blindly vote for whoever they're told to by these people.. after all, they've been speaking truths and seem like they can be trusted. This is literally the exact goal of these people. Their target audience is those who arent already brainwashed by typical MSM. Those who are for limited government. This further kills any chance of a truly good candidate from ever gaining traction because they will always run fake "good" candidates (Ted Cruz ring a bell?) that will just mimick what the truly good candidate says..and guess who all three of those guys will have you vote for?
    Last edited by ds21089; 10-10-2017 at 12:55 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That's my Video...Thank you Bro

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...i have infrequently listened to the loud $hill, jones, since back in his days on short-wave radio....

...i have always known him as a somewhat entertaining shill for the stinking republican party inc...he's not an overt, 'republican good, democrat bad' shill like many of them... he's more of a 'DEMOCRAT REALLY REALLY BAD, some republicans can be bad too, but overall not near as bad as the REALLY REALLY BAD democrats' republican shill...

...when you are addicted/trained to sh!tty restaurant food [as many unhealthy americans are] and there are only two restaurants in town and one is REALLY REALLY BAD [all menu items are always bad/poisonous] and the other 'can be bad too' [some menu items can be bad] where are you going to eat?...

...jones has always gorged at the republican trough....LOUDLY...he vomits, spews, excretes, etc., bushel$ of republican gruel...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 10-12-2017 at 06:32 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have to admit it can be pretty entertaining listening to AJ justify Trump's Weinstein moments. Like today I learned the Jone's new wife (not the nutter ex) is "not street legal!" ...I am still trying to decipher this, I am thinking it may be a code for the Illuminate to activate their next sleeper cell.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

On another note, can somebody, with the ability, please contact Infowars staff to have them update their mobile apps to include access to the newly formatted shows and to include a link on their main Website, with a link to each show in full screen mode, access to view past episodes, and to upgrade their players to HTML5, Flash players are very outdated and barely work anymore. Regarding the War Room and Real News.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't like him but I still listen to him so I can tell who listens to him. I can think for myself so I feel like I am safe from being programed by him. I don't like how he stays in Trump's corner and that he totally overlooks Zionist war monger thieves. I am not against anyone but the power global elites and they are the Zionist.
    ...i, ashamedly, still waste time on him [albeit less and less]...i am a hopeless republicrat media consumer out of a bad habit grampy panqui inculcated on our many many wonderful woodcutting, hunting, fishing, berry-picking, etc. excursions in 'god's country'...i have heard many times, 'how can you listen to that [am radio] crap?' and i smile and shake my head in fake shame and mutter, 'i know, i know..'

...i may be prejudiced against jones: ...i had made maybe ten, admittedly, rather crude, aggressive posts to jones' infowhores online comments section before i was banned...in my defense, i was consciously and strategically less crude and aggressive than MANY of the 'pro-trump, pro-republican, monetary ignoramus, warmongering twisted knuckleheads who apparently inundate his phony forum...

...jones is like the rest of the gd republicrat puppets...he never ever talks about 'the important aspects' of our goddamned insane all-controlling monetary order...one being the apex privilege-NEVER HONESTLY DISCUSSED IN PUBLIC-- conferred upon 'the banksters' over 'money and its issuance'...[see 'fractional reserve deposit creation fraud'...some of you can forget the 'confirmational bias' here...anyone not a republicrat monetary ignoramus understands/feels to the bone that they are overwhelmed in monetary 'fraud', insanity etc.. ]
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 10-15-2017 at 09:24 AM.

WTF?!?

Alex Jones says people are “getting out”, “globalism” is “falling”. And that European leaders are asking him to help run major “psy-op operations”.
    Joe Rogan also worked for the CIA?
    Alex Jones also tells that he was working with the “good elements” in the CIA to get Donald Trump elected president.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    WTF?!?

Alex Jones says people are “getting out”, “globalism” is “falling”. And that European leaders are asking him to help run major “psy-op operations”.
    Joe Rogan also worked for the CIA?
    Alex Jones also tells that he was working with the “good elements” in the CIA to get Donald Trump elected president.
    He is a pathological liar with delusions of grandeur, so I would take any stories about secret important missions he says he's been on that make him sound like a bigger deal than he really is with a big grain of salt.

That said, his level of Trump Derangement Syndrome (in the pro-Trump sense) should have made him persona non grata around here long ago, regardless of what motivated it.

Alex Jones is a NWO shill, aka trumpbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Never liked Alex Jones. If he didn't have such an overtop personality, people would take the liberty movement more seriously.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12