Thread: Tremendous pressure on Hillary, Obama to return all money sexual predator Weinstein raised

Tremendous pressure on Hillary, Obama to return all money sexual predator Weinstein raised

for them.
    Pressure keeps on growing every day they keep that money.

Related

Predatory creep Harvey Weinstein
    All of those things seem to have happened in the disturbing case of Harvey Weinstein, the powerhouse Hollywood producer and friend to many top Democratic pols and liberal causes. Late last week, the New York Times reported that Weinstein had used his position of power to sexually harass and try to force himself on young actresses and other women repeatedly for years; the multi-millionaire mogul or his company had settled some eight harassment lawsuits – all of which bought the silence of Weinstein’s victims, which freed him to harass again and again. On Sunday night, the Weinstein Co. board of directors terminated him.
    The Times reporters were able to get some high-profile targets of this predator on the record, such as the actress Ashley Judd, who said Weinstein invited her to his hotel room for what she thought would be a business meeting only to show up in a bathrobe and ask her to massage him or watch him shower. Others told the Times they were bullied into massaging Weinstein, naked,..

Did Tina Fey know? Joke from a 2012 episode of 30 Rock alluded to Harvey Weinstein taking advantage of actresses

• Joke featured in a season six episode of the NBC show that aired back in 2012
    • Jane Krakowski's character was speaking out about how she wasn't afraid of anyone in show business and mentioned Harvey Weinstein by name
    • She said she had turned down sex with the movie mogul on three occasions
    • The show also joked about Bill Cosby back in 2009 regarding sex assault allegations leveled against him
    • Social media users were quick to point out 30 Rock's prior jokes after his long record of misconduct was revealed last week

Published: 17:21 EDT, 8 October 2017

Jane Krakowski's character was speaking out about how she wasn't afraid of anyone in show business and mentioned Harvey Weinstein by name in a 2012 episode of 30 Rock

Former Fox News reporter claims that Harvey Weinstein masturbated into a plant pot in front of her after cornering her in a New York restaurant

• New allegations of sexual misconduct have emerged against powerful Hollywood movie executive Harvey Weinstein
    • TV anchor said she remained silent due to Weinstein's tremendous clout

Former Fox News reporter Lauren Sivan told The Huffington Post on Friday that the influential producer once trapped her in the hallway of a restaurant during a private event and masturbated in front of her until he ejaculated.
    'Well, can you just stand there and shut up,' Weinstein allegedly told the anchor before he carried out his sex act.

08/04/2012 01:50 pm ET
    President Obama, Harvey Weinstein: Movie Mogul Plans $35,000-Per-Person Fundraiser
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1741775.html

'You can't hurt me, I don't have a film career': Nathan Lane breaks his silence on how Harvey Weinstein 'threatened to destroy him' and 'threw him against a wall' at Hillary Clinton's birthday 17 years ago

• Nathan Lane, 61, spoke with Michael Schulman at the New Yorker Festival on Saturday night
    • The actor alluded to an incident he had with Harvey Weinstein 17 years ago
    • Lane was the master of ceremonies at Hillary Clinton's birthday party in 2000, which was being thrown by Weinstein
    • Weinstein apparently lashed out at Lane over a joke he had made and threw him up against a wall
    • Lane said he told Weinstein, 'You can't hurt me, I don't have a film career,' when he threatened to destroy him
    • It comes after news broke that Weinstein has allegedly sexually harassed female employees and movie stars

By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
    Published: 12:05 EDT, 8 October

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960400/Nathan-Lane-speaks-Harvey-Weinstein-threats.html

Related

Major Obama Donor's Lawyers Battling NYT, New Yorker Over Potentially Explosive Storie

Hollywood neocons fight back: Studios blacklist Penelope Cruz over Gaza genocide letter

TV Journalist Says Harvey Weinstein Masturbated In Front Of Her

Highly Cited HuffPost Oct 6, 2017

Obama reportedly did controversial spin of sexual nature in front of TV journalists

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

These alien guys produced shows for the entire Universe:

Clearly this was something that has been pretty widely known about for a while in the industry.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-08-2017 at 11:20 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Democratic senators give away sex harasser Harvey Weinstein's tainted cash - but the Clintons and Obama hang on to the millions he made for them

• Ten senators announced they would hand cash given to them by Harvey Weinstein to charity after his sex shame was revealed
    • Elizabeth Warren, Patrick Leahy and Christine Gillbrand are among those making the move against one of the party's most significant donors and fundraisers
    • The Democratic National Committee is also giving away cash - but not all of it and not to charity
    • Weinstein opened his own checkbook and brought the Hollywood A-list to glittering events for the benefit of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton
    • The total he gave and helped raise runs into the millions, with DailyMail.com accounting for a declared total of $1.2 million he was directly responsible for
    • he also hosted a $1.5 million dinner in June 2016 for Hillary Clinton - among those in the room were Huma Abedin, wife of pervert Anthony Weiner
    • That does not include the parties he helped host, which were lucrative chances for Obama and Clinton to shake down showbusiness for cash

Call me blue girl cause I am going to hold my breath until they donate the money raised by Harvey

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Listened to the first ten minutes. So according to Moleneux, Weinstein's problem is being a big time practitioner of free trade. He can't stop himself from setting up mutually beneficial trades. Democrats trade him money for silence and protection. He (attempts) to trade sex with women for jobs and Academy Awards. Perhaps the US Chamber of Commerce will come to his defense (for the right price)? I sense a favorable story at Reason coming up...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Listened to the first ten minutes. So according to Moleneux, Weinstein's problem is being a big time practitioner of free trade. He can't stop himself from setting up mutually beneficial trades. Democrats trade him money for silence and protection. He (attempts) to trade sex with women for jobs and Academy Awards. Perhaps the US Chamber of Commerce will come to his defense (for the right price)? I sense a favorable story at Reason coming up...
    What's your point? I mean, unless the accusations of rape are true, most of these situations are nothing illegal, it is just bad character - and the left are hypocrites for obvious reasons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What's your point? I mean, unless the accusations of rape are true, most of these situations are nothing illegal, it is just bad character - and the left are hypocrites for obvious reasons.
    What was Moleneux's point?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What was Moleneux's point?
    Well 14:45-15:30 is a pretty damn good point and I just scrolled to that one randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    blue girl.

They could write checks to women's shelters.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Weinstein is going to rehab out of the country--so reports state. Hm...is he going to be roommates with Roman Polanski?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Unfortunately the Clintons and the Obamas only know how to give away other people's money.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Unfortunately the Clintons and the Obamas only know how to give away other people's money.
    Weinstein was their Hollyweird connection. One of the reason why Hollyweird is bankrupt (creatively and morally) and has been for some time.

We can take control now, boycott the hell out of Hollyweird.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Weinstein was their Hollyweird connection. One of the reason why Hollyweird is bankrupt (creatively and morally) and has been for some time.

We can take control now, boycott the hell out of Hollyweird.
    And the NFL ect..
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    And the NFL ect..
    Absolutely! I honestly believe people are waking up to the bread and circuses. The genie is out of the bottle and there is no going back.

Lena Dunham Says Performing Clinton-Weinstein Benefit Was 'A Betrayal Of My Own Values'The Daily Caller Oct 10, 2017

Anthony Bourdain slams Hillary Clinton for being 'disingenuous' and calls her refusal to speak about Harvey Weinstein sex scandal 'shameful'

• Anthony Bourdain lashed out at Hillary Clinton for what he viewed as an inadequate response to the Harvey Weinstein scandal
    • The celebrity chef has been one of the most vocal supporters of the victims and critics of Weinstein, who his girlfriend Asia Argento claims raped her in 1997
    • 'I have to say, Hillary's interview with Fareed Zakaria was shameful in its deflection and its disingenuous,' wrote Bourdain of her CNN appearance
    • 'Know what Hillary Clinton is NOT? She's not stupid. Or unsophisticated about the world. The Weinstein stories had been out there for years,' he added
    • Clinton denied having any knowledge of what was happening behind closed doors while also saying she would not give Weinstein's donations back
    • She then said the donations would be included in the 10 percent she donates from her funds to charity every year
    • Bourdain did not however go after Barack Obama, who appeared on his show 'No Reservations' and whose daughter Malia worked for Weinstein

Ally: The celebrity chef has been one of the most vocal supporters of the victims and critics of Weinstein, who his girlfriend Asia Argento (above in September) claims raped her in 1997

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4974024/Anthony-Bourdain-slams-Hillary-Clinton-Weinstein.html

Terry Crews Accuses WME of Spying on Him and His Family Over Sexual Assault Case

“The town is compromised. But me, and my team, are not”

Reid Nakamura | Last Updated: December 15, 2017

Terry Crews took to Twitter on Friday to accuse WME of “retaliation” in his ongoing legal battle with the agency.
    Last month, Crews accused the then-head of WME’s Motion Picture Department, Adam Venit, of groping him at a party. Now, he’s accusing the agency of hacking his son’s computer and possibly bugging his family.
    “I believe my family is being tracked and possibly bugged,” Crews said in a series of tweets, “Someone hacked into the computer my son and I built together.

https://www.thewrap.com/terry-crews-...-assault-case/

Kiss’ Gene Simmons Defends Himself in Sexual Battery Lawsuit: ‘Evidence Will Prove My Innocence’ (Update)

Bassist groped plaintiff and made “unwanted, unwarranted sexual advances” during an interview, according to lawsuit

Jennifer Maas and Rosemary Rossi | Last Updated: December 17, 2017 Getty Images

UPDATE: KISS bassist Gene Simmons defends himself against accusations in a lawsuit that says he groped and made “unwanted, unwarranted sexual advances” on an unnamed radio and television broadcaster.

https://www.thewrap.com/gene-simmons...-lawsuit-kiss/

Related

Harvey Weinstein used ex Mossad Israeli agents to spy on actresses and journalists

Before sex scandals brought him down, Weinstein was financing anti-Trump movie